Jelsa || Protecting Her

By jelsa_lover123

The top number one spy at DreamWorks Spy Agency is Jack Overland Frost. He has always taken on every mission... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1K 49 48
By jelsa_lover123

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

"We have a week before this masquerade ball. You need to be able to shoot if necessary," I instruct.

We've just arrived at the shooting range. Hiccup picks up a pistol more specifically; a Beretta U22 Neos. Those aren't that bad but the Benelli pistols are better! People stare in shock as they see me come into the shooting range and I glare.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I roar angrily.

They all run out leaving their guns here but they've all got their equipment on still. Hiccup laughs and whistles as everyone scurried out, amused at the scene.

"Come on, I hate all those idiots and I don't want them coming back in!" I groan in annoyance.

Hiccup laughs shaking his head. We have to follow protocol and gear up, why the fuck do we have to gear up anyway?! We aren't even in the field!

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Hiccup sniggers jokingly.

He hasn't a clue! After my usual one night stand with Tooth, she tripped and had accidentally elbowed me in my balls; I've been pretty pissed since that.

"Come on, can you shoot?" I ask, rolling my eyes changing the subject.

I hear three loud gunshots and my jaws drop as I stared at the target. Perfect shots, in the head and chest. Hiccup smirks and tosses me the pistol.

"When you're the son of a mafia boss, you have to learn a thing or two!" Hiccup laughs.

"I can tell! Look at those shots!" I gawk in awe.

His shots are absolutely perfection! I may have to ask for some of his amazing tips, I don't have that amazing aim but maybe I could?

"You want to try another gun, maybe?" Hiccup asks with a cocky smile.

"I want you to try a shotgun!" I order.

That would probably knock him on his ass! Still, he'll have to learn. He's quite built but maybe he'll not be able to handle the blast of the shot?

"Go ahead," I chuckle.

BANG! He surprisingly didn't fall down on his ass but his aim was a little off this time. I couldn't believe that it was only a bit off! This annoys me.

"Stop being so good at shooting damn guns!" I groan.

"You jealous?" Hiccup laughed with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Just shut up and grab the sniper rifle!" I snap hastily.

Hiccup laughs and follows my orders. He stares through the advanced scope as I flick the speed of the moving target to ten, it moves rapidly. After seven seconds, a loud shot rings out and I stop the moving target and he'd shot at the centre of the head; perfect shot. My jaws drop and Hiccup places the sniper rifle down.

"Maybe I should teach you a thing or two!" Hiccup grins cockily.

In the end, Hiccup really did teach me a thing or two. There is a sneaky trick with a sniper; use both eyes which shocked me at first! Use the eye that isn't looking into the scope for the speed of the target and when the target gets closer to the barrel, get into scope mode and shoot.

"Have you thought about actually teaching at this shooting range? You have some pretty neat tricks!" I comment.

"I hadn't, although I'm more a person for action than teaching." Hiccup remarks.

"Agents Winter and Dragon, please report to my office. That's Agents Winter and Dragon to Manny's office, thank you."

Me and Hiccup nod to each other and make our way to Manny after we throw off our gear. I wonder what Manny wants today? Probably a good luck message or something.

"Agent Dragon?" I ask, stifling my laughter.

"I couldn't think of anything else or anything that sounded badass," Hiccup shrugs carelessly.

I laugh as we approach Manny's door. He calls us in and we enter, he smiles.

"Agents Winter and Dragon! How's his shooting, Jack?" Manny asks.

"Umm..." I laugh nervously.

Manny raises his brow. Hiccup smirks at my nervous state, what an asshole! I'll knock him the fuck out again. I begin chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Hiccup asks with his brow raised.

"Just thinking back to where I knocked you the fuck out!" I laugh at him.

Hiccup glares and I catch how Manny has an unimpressed look on his face.

"Jack...swearing." Manny cringes.

I mumble a sorry and then Hiccup starts laughing and pointing, which caused me to glare.

"It's just a quick chat before the charity ball!" Manny reports.

Me and Hiccup take a seat in front of Manny's desk. Manny then brings up the Queen daughters pictures. They're labelled with their names.

"The first one is the youngest; Anna Louise Prince. She's married to Agent Fire so he'll be taking her to safety from the event," Manny informs.

I knew that girl from the mall looked so damn familiar! She's Hans's wife!

"Right, this here is the target. Her name is Merida Sarah Queen, she is adopted and the middle child. Agent Win--" I cut Manny off.

"Agent Dragon will be taking her to safety," I reply.

Manny starts rambling about this being a difficult mission. I silence him and he listens to my every word.

"Manny, have you ever known me to just hand my missions away? No, I never have! But I also wouldn't give someone my mission on a silver platter if I knew they would f...mess up. I have every faith in Agent Dragon," I smile to Hiccup.

Hiccup gives me a nod and turns to Manny, "I can promise you this, Manny. I'll keep her safe and out of harms way, I wouldn't let her or anyone get hurt. Especially one of my best friends," Hiccup explains.

Manny nods. He changes some of the records in the computer to assign the information to Hiccup's watch. This'll be a tough mission, that's for sure.

"And finally! We have Elsa Eliza Queen. She's the oldest child and very intelligent if I may add! She's your normal big sister; she'll protect her family at any costs. Agent Winter, you'll be her protector." Manny says.

Something tells me that she's not going to be happy when she finds out that I'm the jerk that she encountered at the mall. Oh well! She should have been looking where she was going!

"I presume that you have a bit more training to do before this mission. You are dismissed," Manny smiles.

Me and Hiccup walk out and he heads to the cafeteria. Me? I go along to the gym to destroy the punch bag again. Something's wrong with me, there is a burning fire inside of me that I just can't explain or get rid of.

"You'll never succeed! I don't see what that woman even sees in you, brats!"

That voice. I can't ever pin-point that fucking voice! I've heard it a few times but I can't ever pin who's it is! What is wrong with me?! My vision begins clouding red and I start punching the fuck out of the punch bag. From the corner of my eye, I catch people backing up as they watch me go insane on the punch bag.

"She's as pathetic as you!"

"I want to see how she feels when her precious babies are dying before her eyes!"

"You're an idiot."

"You're not who I used to love, you horrible beast!"

"I never loved you!"

"I'm going to enjoy ending you, Amelia."

"F...Fuck y...you."

"J-Jack, take her away from here...r-run!"

"He's a coward, just like you!"

"You can't run from your problems, boy!"

"I'll get you again one day!"

"If you'd have helped her, she would still be here! Why didn't you help her?!"

With one last final blow, I break the punch bags chain off the wall and it falls to the ground. My knuckles swell up as I panted in anger, blood runs down my hands dripping onto the cold wooden floor.

"Jack, what the hell?!"

I turn around and glare at Tooth. She is slightly taken aback by my glare and keeps looking at me, my battered and bloodied hands and the punch bag. No one is here and I pin her against the wall kissing her harshly.

"J-Jack. Someone might see," she moans between kisses.

I guide her over to the cupboard and block it up making sure no one could get in.

"Now, they can't."

*After an hour*

Tooth left and so did I. No one came back to the training room luckily, otherwise people would have heard a girl shout "oh my god" and "Jack" over and over.

"Jack, my boy! I heard about your sacrifice for that mission for the rookie, are you sure that it was the right option?" North asks worriedly.

"North, I trust him. He's got a heart of gold and he'll succeed!" I smile.

North nods trustingly and walks off to the cafeteria. Speaking of the cafeteria, I'm quite hungry! I head up to my condo and walk in. I don't lock it ever, people are too scared to trespass my property anyway.

"Frost! Open this fucking door now!"

The door gets pounded as I make my turkey sandwich. I see the mayonnaise and smirk. This'll be good! I open the door, kicked Bunny to the ground and rush down the stairs. I need to get to building A and fast! I run and hear Bunny behind me.

"Frost, you're dead!"

I laugh and run faster. I open the glass door and hide around the corner, I quickly squeeze the mayonnaise onto the floor and stifle my laughter. I hear a gasp and watch as Bunny slips down onto the marble tiled floor. I pour more mayonnaise onto Bunny and run off laughing and screaming at the top of my lungs:

"BUNNY, WHAT IS THAT ALL OVER YOU?!"

People are just filing into the second section of the lobby too. I hear Bunny scream in anger and I head back to my apartment. Serves the bastard right! He'll come back for more eventually.

"Jack, what was all that about?"

I turn around to see Tooth in the doorway. I glare at her and drag her inside my condo.

"Are you fucking serious?! You would have gotten caught in this building!" I hiss harshly.

She rolls her eyes. Completely ignoring my rant, this caused me to glare and she immediately loses her confidence in front of me.

"Get out!" I spit.

She nods quickly with tears in her eyes and leaves without looking back. Good, she's just a stupid sensitive girl who is so gullible and desperate for love. Love? It doesn't even fucking exist!

"Agents Winter, Fire, Dragon, Wonder and Memories report to my office. That's Agents Winter, Fire, Dragon, Wonder and Memories to Manny office."

This is for the plan about the mission. The missions board will want to familiarise us with the plan for the mission, I don't understand why; they sit on their asses all day to plan missions and their strategies often fail anyway! Most of the time, we agents have to improvise a plan.

"All agents are present, yes?"

We all nod. Tooth bites her lip and refusing, good. She had better not look at me either, I want to know how she even dared to give me that cocky attitude. I can be cocky and arrogant but when people are like that with me? I turn nasty.

*After the meeting*

All agents exit the room and I'm right behind Hiccup.

"That's just a stupid plan!" Hiccup mutters.

I laugh which caused him to jump. I see that his reactions aren't very fast still, maybe adrenaline will help him or something? Honestly, I have to take adrenaline shots for a month before I gain my fast reaction reflexes. I've done that for about a year and I have extremely sensitive cat-like reflexes.

"Don't worry, they always come up with shitty plans...which is why I make my own," I smirk triumphantly.

"Is that even allowed?" Hiccup gasps nervously.

"Not really but I'm always successful!" I wink.

This time next week, we'll be taking the Queen sisters to safety. I'll give Hiccup the girl to gain the credit, he can become a well-known and hard working agent like me.

"You prepared?" I ask,

"You know it." He grins.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Jack and Hiccup training together 😁 Hiccup teaching Jack about shooting a gun?! 😦 Jack doing risky business with Tooth in the gym store cupboard 😦 Next chapter comes the masquerade ball! 😁 How will things play out? 😥 I hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 161 16
Elsa, she's the queen, her kingdom accepts her, her relationship with her sister could never be better. One night when a nightmare disrupts her, she...
303K 11.3K 36
Elsa Summers wasn't your average girl. Her parents owned one of the biggest movie companies, Frostbitten Companies to be exact. She was one of the mo...
31.9K 982 37
C O M P L E T E D Highest Ranking #1 in Jelsa 19/12/20 Jack Overland Frost is Frost High's major bad boy, and just so happens to be the Headmasters'...
28K 307 23
THIS IS A DARKER JELSA STORY!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!! Elsa had a normal life with her sister, until the incident. What happens when she gets...