Claiming Her

By Kisa_Ona

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Author's note

12.2K 109 3
By Kisa_Ona

Hello guys! So I'm planning to write Ace's point of view for the next chapter. Can you please send your thoughts to me about my plan?  Please, send me your thoughts whether you like it or not so that I can edit my draft if you don't want it. Please comment. Your opinions are important to me so please don't be shy to comment because this is for you so please.

Thank you for reading my story and understanding me. For Henreita, thank you so much for your full support. 

I'll try to update soon but maybe i can't update tonight or tomorrow morning because I have a lot of quizzes in Math and Science so I don't really have time to write but I'll try my very best. Thank you guys and have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4M 871K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
548K 11.6K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
595K 14.6K 33
"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're looking extra beautiful today sweetheart." He whispered and my breath hitched when his lips gently pressed...