Perfectly Imperfect (Book 1:...

De hogwarts-is-my-home8

Ginny Weasley knew from the moment that she set eyes on Harry Potter that he was going to have some kind of s... Mais

Perfectly Imperfect (A Ginny Weasley Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sequel News!
Reaching 100K
IMPORTANT
New Story News!
Reaching 200K!!

Chapter 40

5.2K 133 24
De hogwarts-is-my-home8

Chapter 40

Ginny-

Today was the day. The day that Ginny would be returning to Hogwarts for the first time without any of her brother's to support her. She had been putting off the thought of going back to Hogwarts all summer because she didn't want to believe that she was actually going back there. Ginny knew that the school was going to be extremely different this year without Dumbledore there and because Snape had now been elected Headmaster. This year was going to be harsh.

"Ginny, come on dear, otherwise we're going to be late." Mrs Weasley ushered Ginny to the car trying not to break down into tears. Ever since they had had a letter through the post saying that all students, even seventh years must attend Hogwarts as it was compulsory. In theory, Harry, Hermione and Ron should have all been returning to Hogwarts, but Harry and Hermione weren't and if anybody came looking, the ghoul in the Weasley's attic had been made to look like Ron with Spattergoit.

"I'm coming Mum." Ginny sighed, placing her trunk in the boot of the car then walking around to sit in the back seat. Ginny wasn't going to lie to herself or to anyone, she was nervous about the upcoming year at Hogwarts, but she knew she had to be strong for everyone.

The drive to Kings Cross Station seemed to be quicker than usual and before Ginny knew it, Mr Weasley was pulling into the car park for the station. Ginny took a deep breath and climbed out, pulling her trunk from the boot of the car. The three Weasley's walked in silence as they shuffled along the platforms trying to find nine and ten. They weaved quickly around the people that were all Muggles stood on the platforms.

Ginny took a large in take of breath as they arrived at the wall between Platform's nine and ten. Ginny watched as her Mother ran at the barrier first and then Ginny took her turn. She quickly ran at it with her trolley and waited for her dad to come through the barrier. As the three walked down the Platform and placed Ginny's things on the train, Ginny couldn't help but notice how the atmosphere was different to what it usually was. Ginny could feel the nerves in the air and she could see them as children clung on to their parents. They obviously didn't want to go or return to Hogwarts as much as Ginny didn't want too.

"Ginny dear, promise me that you're going to be careful this year. I really don't want you to go but they'll hunt us down. I'd usually tell you to write to us but I don't think you should this year. Letters are being intercepted and we don't want anymore trouble." Mrs Weasley told Ginny, her eyes watering.

"I know. I promise I'll be careful Mum. I won't write, take care of yourselves and please tell me if you hear anything from you know who I mean." Ginny whispered to her Mother.

"Of course dear, we'll try our best. Be careful." Mrs Weasley sighed, kissing her daughter's forehead and hugging her close.

"Be careful Gin, whatever happens, stay out of trouble, you have no idea what they might do to you." Mr Weasley reminded her.

"Of course Dad." Ginny replied. However, Ginny knew that as soon as she had said this that it was a lie. She was probably going to give them hell.

Ginny peered up at the clock on the wall and took a deep breath. It was one minute to eleven so she had to go. She quickly waved goodbye and hugged her parent's, then climbed on to the train just as the whistle blew. Ginny felt the train begin to move as she weaved through students down the train. She knew that she had to find a familiar face just to stay sane, she couldn't sit by herself. When Ginny reached the end of the train she sighed as she saw Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean sat in the end compartment.

"Thank god you lot are here." Ginny sighed as she walked in.

"Ginny!" Luna cried, jumping up to give her a hug.

"Hi Luna." Ginny laughed as she sat down next to Luna.

"I didn't think you'd come Ginny after everything that's happened." Dean said as she sat down.

"Yeah well it's compulsory and we've told the Death Eaters that me and Harry had a nasty break up so that they won't target me. You have no idea how much Hermione was worried about me." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"She has every right to be." Seamus told her.

"Do you know where they are Gin?" Neville asked. Ginny sighed. She should have known that everybody would be curious as to where Harry actually was.

"No, and I'm not lying to you. All I know is that they've gone to finish whatever Dumbledore started. Trust me I asked and they wouldn't tell me anything. Hermione said that it was for my own safety." Ginny sighed. It was killing her to know that she didn't know where any of them were.

"Does anybody know?" Dean asked.

"Nope. None of them would say a word. I'm surprised Ron and Hermione know, Harry tried to go off without them one night." Ginny laughed half heartedly.

"Typical Harry." Neville rolled his eyes.

"I know." Ginny replied.

"How was it after they arrived at the wedding Ginny, me and Father left abruptly because we didn't want any trouble." Luna answered.

"Everybody fought for a bit and then they all questioned us in the house. Obviously they didn't find anything out because none of us knew anything." Ginny told her.

"Poor Bill and Fleur, they ruined their wedding." Luna sighed. As soon as she said this, the train suddenly stopped, causing everybody to go flying forward. Ginny grumbled and sat back on her seat by the window.

"Oh no. This can't be good." Seamus sighed as they watched the black shadows zoom past the window. It was the Death Eaters.

"They can't honestly think that Harry will be on the train to go to Hogwarts!" Ginny rolled her eyes. Sometimes Voldemort and the Death Eaters were extremely thick.

Everybody fell silent as two Death Eaters threw the compartment door open. Ginny watched as they looked underneath seats and on the shelves. However, she wasn't expecting a Death Eater to grab her by the collar and pull her out of her seat.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Put her down!" Neville cried, getting out of his seat.

"Where is he Weasley?!" The Death Eater sneered in Ginny's face.

"I have no idea! I already told your friends that!" Ginny cried.

"He's not here you morons, you really think he'd return to Hogwarts?!" Neville rolled his eyes. The Death Eaters took a long look at Neville then dropped Ginny to her feet. Ginny sighed in relief and took her original seat next to Luna. The Death Eaters turned to exit when then unexpectedly turned, grabbed Luna by the collar and apparated away.

"Luna!" Neville cried, a pained look on his face.

"Where did they take her?" Ginny cried, jumping up trying to grab the air where Luna had just disappeared.

"Probably to their headquarters to question her." Seamus said, still wide eyes after what had happened.

"But why Luna?! It makes no sense!" Neville cried.

"Neville, don't worry, we'll get her back." Ginny comforted him. However, Ginny was just as worried as Neville. The Death Eaters could do anything to her, never mind Voldemort.

"I hope so! They can't just take her like that!" Neville argued.

"Neville's right, it was a little out of the blue." Dean agreed.

"That's Death Eaters for you." Ginny sighed, running her hands through her long ginger hair.

The journey to Hogwarts was as slow as ever and all Ginny could think about was how it was going to be when they arrived at Hogwarts and of course, Harry. She never stopped thinking about him. He was running through her mind twenty four hours a day.

Neville carried on stressing out about Luna's abduction for the rest of the journey, which made Ginny suspect that Neville maybe had feelings for Luna. From the way he reacted when she was taken, to the way he was acting now. It all added up to he same conclusion, and Ginny was sure that she was right. Currently, Neville was pacing in the compartment, running his hands through his hair in frustration. Ginny could tell that it was starting to stress both Dean and Seamus out.

Ginny let out a shaky sigh as the train began to slow down and began to stop. That meant that they were at Hogwarts. As soon as the train stopped, Ginny slowly rose, followed by Neville, Dean and Seamus. When they exited the train Ginny could tell that life at Hogwarts was already starting to change, and they weren't even inside the castle yet.

Hagrid had gathered all of the first years up, and they were all now heading to the boats as every other year group lined up to go through the gates. Ginny stayed close behind Neville as they passed through the gates. Four Death Eaters were stood at either side of the gates, looking suspiciously at everyone and their faces, probably making sure that there weren't any people that weren't meant to be there in the crowd.

However, once Ginny had passed through the gates, she turned around when she heard a screaming from behind her. She watched as one of the Death Eaters grabbed a girl and held her back from the crowd. He restrained her and tied her hands and feet together as he looked through the crowd for any more people.

"Ginny, come on, we just have to keep going." Neville pulled on her arm.

"But Neville, the girl." Ginny tried to pull from his arm.

"She's Muggle Born Ginny, we can't help her, I'm sorry." Neville sighed.

Ginny glanced behind her once then carried on following everyone up the hill to Hogwarts. This was the first time she had ever been made to walk up the hill to Hogwarts. Every year they had used the carriages, but this year, everyone was walking except the first years.

After around twenty minutes later, they had made it to the castle. Professor McGonagall was stood at the doors, which made Ginny sigh a little in relief. She was glad that there was one familiar face there. They all slowly made their way into the Great Hall and Ginny immediately sat down at the Gryffindor table. She glanced up at the teachers table and frowned at the two new teachers who were definitely Death Eaters.

As the first years made their way in, they all sat down at the Slytherin table rather than being sorted, which Ginny immediately thought was rather odd. The Hall suddenly fell silent as Snape stood up at the front of the hall in the chair that was rightfully Dumbledore's.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts. Now many of you older students are probably wandering why the sorting ceremony hasn't taken place, and that is because every new student shall be immediately sorted into Slytherin House. This year, I'm sure if everyone follows our rules, then nobody shall be punished and everyone shall have a safe learning environment. Nobody gets hurt." Snape growled his last sentence.

Ginny definitely knew from then on that Hogwarts was going to be hell that year. Especially whilst Snape was in power.

**********************************************************************************

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

154 56 14
Eliana, thought her life was normal. She was going to a regular school, and having normal friends. Then she got the letter. As she opened it, she fou...
167K 2.2K 20
in a world of black and white, she was his colour.
284K 4.4K 31
As her 18th birthday was coming close, Hermione started to notice a change in her appearance, longer hair, darker skin, brighter eyes. She didn't thi...
454 12 13
You'd once thought you were meant to do great things. As a Seer, your duty was to the Ministry-at least, that was what your mother wanted you to beli...