Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ginny-

It was slowly coming to the end of May now, and most things had been normal, except from the fact that Umbridge had been basically taking over the whole school. It was like Dumbledore wasn't even there sometimes. The only time that Ginny had seen Dumbledore since the start of the year is when Umbridge tried to banish Professor Trelawney from Hogwarts grounds. Dumbledore came out to stop her in the act.

Ginny had also been in a relationship with Michael Corner since the end of April. It had been going well at the start, until recently. Michael had been avoiding Ginny, but she didn't know why. Taylor told her that it had something to do with Romilda Vane because she had overheard her talking about it in their dormitory.

"Ginny!" Colette called from behind Ginny. Ginny turned around and smiled at Colette who sat down next to Ginny on the grass. Ginny had always loved to study outside during the summer. It was one of her favourite things to do.

"Hey Lette, what's up?" Ginny asked, placing her finished charms homework in her bag.

"Have you seen Taylor anywhere?" Colette asked.

"I haven't seen her since this morning, why what's wrong?" Ginny asked, suddenly becoming suspicious.

"Well she was muttering to herself this morning, something about Michael and kicking his ass, so I got a little worried." Colette said.

"Oh no. Let's go and find her." Ginny sighed, jumping up and throwing her bag over her shoulder. She didn't want Taylor to cause any trouble with Michael, especially when they weren't on speaking terms at the minute.

"Hey Gin, did Hermione tell you about Harry and Cho's kiss just before Christmas?" Colette asked as they walked through the castle, looking into classrooms and down abandoned corridors for Taylor.

"What?!" Ginny cried. Suddenly she went flying to the ground. "Oof."

"Shit! Gin are you alright?!" Colette cried, helping Ginny up off of the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine, you just shocked me, that's all." Ginny groaned, standing up and retrieving her bag.

"I thought you already knew. I'm sorry Gin." Colette sighed.

"No, it's ok." Ginny sighed. Colette gave her a knowing look but just shook it off and they walked in silence looking for Taylor.

Ginny finally took in what Colette had said to her and sighed a little. She knew that it was going to happen sooner or later, but she didn't know how soon it would happen. Ginny knew that Cho was extremely pretty and that Harry liked her, but she didn't know that they would end up kissing each other. Or that Cho would even like Harry in that way.

"Oh good grief." Ginny sighed as she took in the sight in front of her. Just down the corridor, Taylor had Michael pinned up against the wall by the shoulders of his shirt and a little crowd had formed around them. A couple of the people being Harry, Ron, Romilda and her gang.

"Oh god." Colette gasped, following Ginny down the corridor.

"Taylor, you are such hard work sometimes, please put him down." Ginny sighed.

"Oh come on Gin! He's meant to be your boyfriend and he's not even talking to you!" Taylor growled.

"That doesn't give you the right to pin him against a wall Taylor! Just let him speak." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Taylor growled, dropping Michael to the floor.

"Why have you been avoiding me Michael?" Ginny asked, lowering her voice a little.

"Someone told me that you were in love with Harry Potter." Michael cowered away a little. Ginny blushed a little as she realised that Harry was standing right beside her and that he probably heard what Michael said. She then shook it off and looked back down at Michael.

"Who told you something like that? Why didn't you just ask me?" Ginny sighed.

"I know exactly who it was! It was you wasn't it?!" Taylor cried, turning towards Romilda and charging towards her.

"Taylor! Talking first then violence if nessacary!" Ginny cried.

"Was it Romilda?" Ginny asked Michael. He nodded and looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry Ginny, I just don't think that we're right for each other. We aren't meant to be." Michael sighed.

"I agree." Ginny nodded.

"Too right! My sister isn't good enough for you! It's absurd anyway! Why would Ginny like Harry?" Ron spat at Michael.

"Yeah why would I?" Ginny murmured. She took a look at Harry who was watching her, trying to figure out was wrong with her. However, Ginny couldn't look him in the eye. She quickly dropped her gaze and looked at the floor then she quickly took off down the corridor. She couldn't face him like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Ginny, Taylor and Colette all made their way to another DA Meeting. The members had decided to name the group Dumbledore's Army because most of them believed in Dumbledore and Harry's view's. In Ginny's opinion, it was a perfect name for them.

"Gin, are you sure you want to do this. Hermione will probably ask questions?" Colette sighed. Ginny had been mute all afternoon since the incident with Michael and Romilda. She had been seriously considering not going to the DA meeting that night.

"Lette, I'll be fine. I'm a Weasley, I can get through this." Ginny grimaced.

"Only if you're sure." Colette smiled encouragingly.

"Yeah, we don't want you falling at HP's feet in tears Gin." Taylor shrugged.

"Gee, thanks for the support Taylor." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"My pleasure." Taylor winked.

Since Taylor's parents had gone missing on Christmas Day, they had not yet been found. Ginny knew that it affected Taylor, even though she didn't show it that often. Ginny had been writing to her mother who was keeping her updated on how the searching was going.

"Hi Ginny, Taylor, Colette." Harry smiled as they all walked into the Room of Requirement.

"Hey Harry!" Taylor grinned.

"Hi." Colette smiled. Ginny just nodded and turned her eyes to the floor. She still couldn't face him.

"I need to talk to you later Ginny." Hermione told her, her eyes quickly moving over Harry then meeting Ginny's again.

"Ok Hermione." Ginny sighed. She knew that Hermione would suspect something. Even though she wasn't there, Ginny knew that either Harry or Ron would have told her something.

Today, they were all practising the Patronus Charm. For once, Ginny found the charm extremely difficult, but Colette told her that it was just due to the mood that she was in. After a while, Ginny finally managed to conjure a full body Patronus. Ginny smiled in delight as her horse patronus jumped around the room.

However, her horse slowly disappeared as the chandelier began to swing and the room began to shake a little. The group slowly began to join together, wands at the ready. Suddenly the mirror smashed to reveal the wall where the door to the room usually appeared. Ginny watched as Harry and Nigel walked forward.

"I'll make short work of this. Bombarda Maxima!" Ginny heard a familiar voice cry. The group all staggered backwards as the wall exploded, revealing Umbridge, Filch and the High Inquisitorial Squad. Draco Malfoy was holding Cho Chang by the top of her robes. She was the traitor.

"Get them." Umbridge hissed.

Ginny gulped as the Inquisitorial Squad ran forward, grabbing certain members of the group.

Ginny knew from then that that was the end of the DA meetings.

********************************************************************************************

Perfectly Imperfect (Book 1: A HP/Ginny Weasley FanFic) UNDER EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें