Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Ginny-

The Headmaster's office was extremely different compared to when Ginny had been in it before. The room was almost unrecognisable. As soon as Ginny stepped through the threshold and into the room, she noticed the cold chill that filled the room. The walls were all painted black and all of the usual portrait's of past Hogwarts Headmasters had been removed. The room seemed dead. She stood in line in between Taylor and Neville, staring at the floor, not knowing where to look as Snape paced in front of the group.

"Who is responsible for this.....vandalism?" Snape's cold voice finally spoke. Nobody had time to answer however as the door opened.

"Severus, I wandered if I could sit in on this.....discussion seeing as I am the head of house to most of these students here." Professor McGonagall head was poking around the door.

"Yes Minerva." Snape nodded, not taking his eye's off of the group. "Well?!"

"Professor, we don't know." Dean spoke.

"I'm not stupid Mr Thomas! I know that it was one of you! You were all original members of the defence organisation!" Snape yelled.

"Sir, it was originally Harry, Hermione and Ron that started the DA. We wouldn't know how to gather people together like Hermione did." Taylor spoke.

"So what you're trying to tell me, Miss Daniels, is that Potter, Granger and Weasley are trying to reinforce the defence group from outside of Hogwarts?" Snape sneered.

"It could be a possibility sir." Cho piped up. Ginny rolled her eyes. She still hated Cho, even though she knew that Harry didn't like her like that anymore. Ginny held a constant grudge against her.

"Even if Potter is still recruiting into the DA outside of this castle's ground's, it doesn't explain to me who wrote that on the wall, does it?" Snape spat.

"No Sir." Cho shook her head, looking down at the ground.

"And if Potter was still recruiting, you would all be part of it because you are all friends with Potter! Am I correct?" Snape asked, moving his black eyes up and down the group.

"Actually Sir, I beg to differ, you see me and Harry had a messy break up at the end of last year so at the minute, we aren't quite seeing eye to eye. Why would I want to do anything for him?" Ginny spoke.

"Be quiet Miss Weasley, this castle has ears in the walls. Everybody knows that you would do anything for Potter." Snape rolled his eyes.

"Actually no I wouldn't. That's why I'm not part of this." Ginny argued back.

"Miss Daniels, Professor Carrow tells me that you were kicked out of her class today, and nobody knows where you went, so it could have been you. Would you like to tell me where you were?" Snape ignored Ginny, rounding in on Taylor now.

"Well when I got kicked out of that class, I went up to the Common Room and did some studying with Colette and Mattie." Taylor told him.

"Is that right Miss Reynolds?" Snape asked Colette.

"Yes Sir. Myself and Mattie had a free period that lesson, then Taylor came to join us." Colette told him.

"Very well. Seeing as I can't get to the bottom of anything with you all, I shall have you all put in the dungeons and the Carrow's can deal with you." Snape smirked nastily.

Snape waved his wand and suddenly there were chains around each person's hand's and both of the Carrow's walked in, smirking so evilly that Ginny thought that I could actually be a smile.