Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Ginny-

Ginny smiled to herself as she followed Neville into the Gryffindor Common Room. Thankfully nothing had changed in the Common Room, which was one of the only things that hasn't changed at Hogwarts. It was comforting for Ginny.

"Thank god they haven't changed the Common Room." Seamus voiced Ginny's thought's.

"It's one normality I suppose." Neville shrugged.

Ginny laughed and walked over to the notice board where they kept information about the rooming in the Gryffindor House. Ginny moved down the list until she found her name.

Sixth year dormitory 2:

Taylor Daniels

Ginny Weasley

Colette Reynolds

Ginny sighed in relief. At least she'd still be sharing a dormitory with Taylor and Colette. Ginny then frowned as she looked around. She hadn't seen either Taylor or Colette on the train, in the Great Hall and they weren't in the Common Room.

"Hey, have any of you seen either Taylor or Colette?" Ginny asked, walking back over to Neville, Dean and Seamus.

"No." Neville shrugged.

"Me either." Seamus shrugged.

"No but i've seen Mattie." Dean told Ginny. Of course, Mattie. She'd forgotten that he and Taylor dated.

"Ok thanks. I'm gonna go to my dormitory anyway. Maybe they're up there." Ginny told them.

"Ok night Gin." Neville smiled. Ginny waved and quickly ran up the stairs. she took a deep breath as she stood outside their dormitory. She hadn't seen either Taylor or Colette over the summer because of what had been going on.

Ginny turned the doorknob and stepped inside. As soon as she'd stepped through the door, she felt two bodies collide with her's.

"Ginny! Oh thank god you're ok!" Ginny heard Colette's voice cry.

"We were so worried Gin, we haven't heard from you since the end of last term!" Taylor's voice cried.

"I know I'm sorry but I couldn't write, not with letters being intercepted and that. Mum told me that it was too risky." Ginny sighed.

"You had us so worried Ginevra, don't ever do that to us again. What happened at the wedding was written in the Daily Prophet and we about went mad with worry!" Taylor rambled.

"I'm sorry." Ginny sighed. She sat down on her bed and looked up at her two best friends. Suddenly she broke down into tears.

"Oh what's wrong?" Colette cooed, sitting beside her and putting an arm around Ginny's shoulder.

"I've just missed you two so much and I suppose it's just after everything that's happened, I've had no one to talk to about my problems." Ginny cried out. This was letting out all of the pain that she had been holding in over the past few months.

"I know that there's something else. I can see it in your eyes Ginny. It's him isn't it?" Taylor analysed the pain behind Ginny's eyes. This was one of the things that Ginny had always loved about Taylor. She could read Ginny like an open book from her eyes, and Ginny didn't even have to tell her anything.

"I'm just so worried about him, and Ron and Hermione. I can't help myself." Ginny cried.

"It's alright. You're bound to feel this way. You're in love with the boy, anybody would be damn stupid if they couldn't see it. But you know that Harry's an extremely strong person and just think of all the things he, Ron and Hermione have faced over the years. Whatever they're doing, I'm sure they're gonna do it brilliantly." Taylor told Ginny.