Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Ginny-

"Good morning class. If you would like to stand along that back wall. We're working with our wands today." Amycus Carrow, the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher told the class. Although Defence Against the Dark Arts had been changed or just the Dark Arts.

Ginny followed his orders and stood with Mattie, Colette and Taylor against the wall. Ginny watched as Professor Carrow moved along, grinning viciously at everyone stood against the wall. Ginny knew that both of the Carrow's were Death Eaters. There was no doubt about that.

"Now then, sixth year's a big year isn't it? Well not as big as seventh year. At least you aren't taking your NEWTs this year. Now then, can you all partner up please." He ordered. Ginny stood closely to Colette and Taylor and Mattie stood next to each other. They'd already decided who their partners were going to be.

"Ok, could one person please stand facing the other and today we will be practicing the Cruciatus Curse." Professor Carrow's face fell into a grin.

"WHAT?!" Ginny cried, dropping her wand to the floor. How could they be expected to practise the Cruciatus Curse on each other?!

"I assume you've heard of it then Miss Weasley. Would you like to demonstrate?" Professor Carrow walked over to her, handing Ginny her wand back.

"No I wouldn't like to cause my best friend pain for no reason at all!" Ginny cried.

"If you're going to refuse Miss Weasley, then you'll have to come back for detention." Professor Carrow snapped.

"Pfft, like that will ever happen." Ginny rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ok then Miss Weasley, if that's the way you want to play. Crucio!" Professor Carrow raised his wand and shot the spell at Ginny.

"AHHHHH!" This was the worst pain Ginny had ever felt in her life. Sure, she had felt pain, but this was indescribable pain. Ginny screamed out, thrashing around on the floor trying to get rid of the pain. All students in the room watched in horror as Ginny screamed and screamed.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" Taylor yelled, bending down to try and help Ginny.

"Miss Daniels, this is what happens to naughty children and people that disobey. Your parents found out the hard way." Professor Carrow snarled. Taylor's eye's shot up at him and pure anger was written all over her face. She stood up to attack Professor Carrow, but was quickly caught around the waist by Mattie.

"Don't Tay, he'll do the same thing that he did to you as he did to Ginny." Mattie calmed her down.

"Don't you ever talk about my parents like that again!" Taylor yelled.

"Why don't you make yourself useful and take Miss Weasley up to the hospital wing Miss Daniels, you too Miss Reynolds, Mr Windsor?" Professor Carrow suggested.

"Yes! How dare you hurt my best friend like that!" Taylor yelled at Professor Carrow as Mattie picked Ginny up and walked out of the room, followed by Colette and finally, Taylor.

The three quickly dashed through the corridors and up the stairs to the hospital wing, Ginny was still laid out cold in Mattie's arm's.

"Madame Pomfrey come quick!" Taylor cried.

Madame Pomfrey came darting out of her office and quickly directed Mattie to a bed where he could put Ginny down. Mattie carefully slid Ginny on to the bed and then turned to Madame Pomfrey.

"What happened?!" Madame Pomfrey asked, fussing over Ginny by tucking her into bed.

"Professor Carrow used the Cruciatus Curse on her." Taylor explained.