Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ginny-

"Ginny! You have to wake up now! Something's happened!" Taylor was shaking Ginny violently, trying to wake her up.

"What's wrong Taylor?" Ginny groaned, groggily.

"Professor McGonagall is outside the door, she says it's important!" Taylor cried. Ginny suddenly sat upright. It must have been important if she was being woken up in the middle of the night by Professor McGonagall.

"I'm up! What's happened Taylor?!" Ginny asked in a panic, quickly shoving on her shoes and throwing on her dressing gown.

"She wouldn't tell me, she just said that it was important. I can't go with you, you have to go." Taylor looked pointedly at the door. Ginny nodded, feeling a little nervous. What could of happened? Many thoughts were running through her head. Was somebody injured? Had somebody gone missing? Was somebody...dead?

Ginny gulped and pulled open the door to find Professor McGonagall still in her night wear, and she was tapping her foot impatiently. The Professor seemed a little off and worried, which definitely threw Ginny off a little. McGonagall never really showed emotion.

"Ah! Miss Weasley! I'm afraid there has been a terrible accident. You will be meeting your brothers and Mr Potter in Professor Dumbledore's office, I'm sorry I can't really say much more." McGonagall explained to Ginny sympathetically.

The two walked quickly out of the Gryffindor Common Room and down several corridors on their way to Dumbledore's Office. Ginny's head was pounding with panic and worry. Something bad could have happened to any person in her family and she had no idea who it was.

McGonagall spoke the password, and the two made their way up the stairs and into the room. Ginny looked around at the people in it. There was Professor Dumbledore, who was pacing up and down in front of his desk, then there was Fred and George, who were sat on a mini sofa, and lastly, there was Ron and Harry who were sat in a chair. Wait. What was Harry doing there?

"Ah Miss Weasley, please take seat." Professor Dumbledore told her. Ginny nodded once and sat down. She couldn't help but miss the etch of worry in Dumbeldore's voice.

"Professor Dumbledore, how has this happened?!" Professor McGonagall gasped.

"I don't know." Professor Dumbledore spoke.

"Harry in the dream, where were you? Where you at the side, in Mr Weasley's point of view?" Professor Dumbledore asked Harry.

"N-No, it's like I-I was the-" But Dumbledore cut Harry off.

"Ah! Phineas, would you go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place and see if Arthur Weasley was on guard duty tonight?" Dumbledore spoke to the portrait above his desk. The portrait nodded and quickly disappeared.

Ginny thought for a moment. This obviously had something to do with her father, and he was injured, but where did Harry come into this?

"LOOK AT ME!" Harry suddenly yelled at Dumbledore. "What's happening to me?" Harry looked quite desperate. It was only then that Ginny realised what a state he was in. There was sweat running down his face and his hair was even messier than normal.

The door cut open again, and in walked Professor Snape. He looked like he hadn't slept at all as he was still in his day clothes, and his hair was still it's normal greasy self.

"You wanted to see me Headmaster?" Snape asked, slipping into the room.

"Yes, I'm afraid it can't wait Severus, not even till morning. Harry go with Professor Snape." Dumbledore ordered. Harry nodded and stood up sighing. Ginny knew all too well that Harry hated Snape. Then again, nearly everybody did.