Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ginny-

It had been a couple of weeks since Dumbledore's death and Ginny swore that she had never seen the school so gloomy before. Every where she went, people were quiet and staring down at the floor as they walked to their lessons. The school was grieving.

The worst person out of the whole school was definitely Harry. Most nights, Ginny sat with Harry in silence because she didn't know what to say to him that would make everything better. In Ginny's opinion there wasn't anything that she could say to make things better. Harry's life was a constant struggle and she knew that he liked to deal with things in his own way. That was just Harry.

As for Ginny's relationship with Taylor, things were still not any better. Cormac McLaggen was still seeing Romilda Vane behind Taylor's back and the only person out of the whole school who didn't know what was happening between them was Taylor.

"Ginny what's wrong?" Colette asked, taking a seat next to her in the common room.

"I feel useless Lette. I don't know what to say to Harry to make things better for him, and I want to tell Taylor about McLaggen and Romilda but she won't listen to me." Ginny sighed, hugging her knees to her chest.

"You're not hopeless Ginny. Harry's still with you and he knows that you try, he's just in a bad state at the moment, and as for Taylor, she needs to get her head out of her ass and look at McLaggen and Romilda to finally figure out what is going on." Colette told her.

"I suppose you're right." Ginny laughed at Colette's comment about Taylor.

"I'm always right!" Colette cried, flicking her hair over her shoulder mockingly.

Just then, Harry, Hermione and Ron sat down on the sofas across from Colette and Ginny. Ginny noticed that Hermione was shifting uncomfortably as if she had something that she needed to tell her.

"What's up Hermione?" Ginny sighed as Hermione squirmed more.

"Er-erm were saw Taylor sat by a wall down the corridor crying." Hermione sighed. Ginny nodded and pulled Colette up off of the sofa, taking her with her. Ginny quickly walked out of the common room and down the corridor in search of Taylor.

"Gin what are we doing?!" Colette cried, trying to pry her arm from Ginny's grasp.

"Going to sort our best friend out." Ginny told Colette, letting her arm go from her grasp.

"Ok." Colette nodded as if she'd just taken on a challenge.

Ginny stopped as she heard the soft sounds of someone crying from behind a stone statue. Ginny took one look at Colette and they both crept around the corner of the statue and sat next to a crying Taylor by the wall.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" Taylor spoke through her tears.

"Coming to patch our best friend up from her pieces of a broken heart." Ginny sighed taking in Taylor's appearence.

"Hermione told us where you were." Colette smiled.

"Why are you two being so nice to me after everything I said?" Taylor spoke, her voice a little calmer now.

"Because we knew that you didn't mean anything that you said. That Taylor was so in love with McLaggen that she didn't realise that we are always here to help. You flipped." Ginny told her.

"I'm sorry. I hate that boy so much! H-he's with Romilda, he never wanted to be with me." Taylor began to cry a little again.

"Than he's stupid Taylor." Ginny sighed.