Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Ginny-

Pain. That was the only sort of feeling that Ginny had been feeling for the past months. About every two days she was being beaten by the Carrow's whilst Voldemort watched just so they could try to lure Harry to Hogwarts. So far he hadn't turned up and Ginny was sure that it was probably Hermione who was stopping him from coming. Hermione was smart, she knew it was a trap.

Ginny was sure that it was probably around Christmas time now, maybe January due to how cold it was in the dungeon. She was freezing half of the time. She was sure that she was going to die soon, not from the beating's, from hyperthermia.

Ginny shivered as she leant against the wall. This was definitely torture. Out of all of the people that Ginny could have fell in love with, she fell in love with Harry Potter. Why Harry? Ginny sighed but regretted it when she saw the breath escape her mouth due to coldness of the room.

"Ginny?" A voice suddenly spoke from outside the door.

"Y-Yeah?" Ginny answered in a stutter.

"Oh thank god you're alive! It's Taylor! Me, Colette, Mattie and Neville are here to get you out of there. It's going to be ok Ginny!" Taylor cried through the door.

"Ok." Ginny answered, smiling the first smile that she'd smiled in weeks.

After a while of fiddling with the lock and Taylor telling Neville that he was turning the key in the lock wrong, even though he was actually turning it the right way, the door suddenly swung open, revealing Taylor, Colette, Neville and Mattie. Ginny sighed in relief.

"Oh my god Ginny!" Colette cried, running forward and pulling Ginny into a sudden hug.

"It's alright Lette, cut off Ginny's wind pipe, she's hardly breathing as it is!" Taylor cried, grasping Colette by the shoulder's and pulling her back.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry Ginny! I was just so worried! We've tried to break you free loads of times but nothing worked!" Colette told her, as Neville and Mattie set at taking the handcuffs off of Ginny.

"Neville and Seamus stole the keys from blonde Carrow bitch's office this morning because we knew that today wasn't one of the days that you were going to be tortured." Taylor informed her.

Finally, both of the handcuffs fell off of Ginny's hand's and she was free. Ginny smiled in relief as Neville picked her up and they all ran from the dungeons.

"We need to take her to Madame Pomfrey!" Mattie whispered as they ran down the corridors, being careful not to be spotted.

"We can't! It's too risky! The Carrow's will find her there and take her back! Colette will teach her in the Room of Requirement. She'll have to stay with Neville." Taylor replied.

"We need to hurry up! She's deteriorating!" Neville cried, looking down at Ginny as her eye's fluttered shut.

The had all finally made it to the Seventh floor corridor, where the Room of Requirement was located. Taylor paced three times in front of the wall until it appeared. The four quickly ran inside and set Ginny down in one of the Hammocks inside.

"Ginny! Oh my gosh! She looks terrible!" Lavender Brown ran over.

"Stating the obvious again Lavender? Get out of the way!" Taylor demanded, pushing Lavender aside and sitting by Ginny's bedside.

"Tay?" Ginny spoke wearily.

"Yeah?" Taylor asked, taking Ginny's hand in her own.

"If I don't.....if I don't survive tell Harry that I'm sorry and that I love him." Ginny spoke, she was now drifting in and out of consciousness.