Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Ginny-

"Ginny, how long do you think you and Harry will last?" Colette asked one evening as the three girls sat in the Common Room on evening.

"I'm not sure, but I already have a feeling that he'll end our relationship when he goes off to defeat Voldemort." Ginny shrugged.

"How do you know that he will go off to defeat Voldemort though?" Taylor asked.

"Because Harry is the Chosen One, of course he will. Voldemort has been going after Harry ever since he was born. If you think about it, nearly every year that Harry has been at Hogwarts, Voldemort has pulled off some kind of attack to get Harry." Ginny told them. In all truthfulness, she had been doing a lot of thinking about their relationship this last week, and she knew that he would one day break up with her to save the Wizarding World.

"Why would he break up with you just to go and defeat Voldemort though?" Taylor asked, scrunching her eyebrows up in confusion.

"This is Harry that we're talking about, he'll break up with me because he'll be trying to protect me. Voldemort and the Death Eaters could do anything to me just so Harry will go to them." Ginny said.

"It's so weird that at Hogwarts he's just Harry. He seems to fit in with the rest of us, but next minute he's a hero, saving Hogwarts and everyone in it from Dark Magic." Colette said.

"We were talking about this the other day actually. He said that he likes to be normal, then he'll go to one of his meetings with Dumbledore, and it will suddenly hit him again that he has to be the one to defeat Voldemort." Ginny told them.

"But why Harry?" Taylor asked.

"Because the Prophecy says that it is Harry. It's not like Harry chose to be the chosen one Taylor." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"I know but I could never see Harry killing a person, so how would he do it?" Taylor shrugged.

"Taylor. Voldemort killed his parent's and he's the reason why his god father is dead. Of course he wants to kill Voldemort." Ginny told her.

"Well Voldemort killed my parents too, but you don't see me walking around plotting revenge on him." Taylor spat.

"What?!" Ginny asked, suddenly aware of what Taylor had just said.

"Yes, you heard me right Ginny, my parents are dead. They were found last week. If you weren't so caught up with your boyfriend, you'd know that." Taylor accused.

"Caught up with Harry?! You know that I've been revising for my OWLs! Taylor, you know that I listen to you when you talk to me. You never brought the subject up." Ginny sighed, running her hands through her hair.

"I shouldn't have too! You never ask me what's wrong anymore!" Taylor cried, standing up.

"If you have a problem Taylor, why don't you just talk to me?!" Ginny cried.

"Ginny has a fair point Taylor. She does listen to you when you talk to her." Colette agreed with Ginny.

"Fine. I'll just go and sit with the person that actually does listen to me!" Taylor cried.

"Oh yeah and who's that?!" Ginny yelled back. By now everyone in the Common Room was listening.

"Never you mind! You don't care anyway!" Taylor yelled at Ginny. Harry, Hermione and Ron had just stepped through the portrait hole and where staring at the two like the rest of the room. After saying this, Taylor stormed out of the Common Room.