Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Ginny-

Ginny sighed as she took in the appearances of everybody that was sat in the living room ready to go on their mission to get Harry from his Aunt and Uncle's House. Ginny couldn't believe how many people had actually agreed to do it, but then again, most people here loved Harry.

"Ok, so we'll sort you into pair's. Tonks and Ron, Fred and Arthur, George and Remus, Hermione and Kinglsey, Bill and Fleur, Mundungus, you're coming with me and finally Hagrid, you can bring Harry." Mad-Eye Moody ordered everyone into their pair's.

Ginny locked eyes with Hermione for a moment and Hermione gave her a sympathetic glance. Hermione knew that Ginny had wanted to go and help bring Harry to the Burrow, but there was no way on god's earth that her Mother would let her. Hermione had also said that Harry would flip if Ginny turned up with the group to save him, she said that he was going to flip at the fact that seven of them were using the Polyjuice potion to be disguised as himself.

"Will you all please promise me that you will be careful?!" Mrs Weasley cried, kissing all of her children, and Hermione and Fleur on the cheeks.

"Molly, they will be fine, they're all with us, we have their back's if something happens." Remus told her, patting her on the shoulder.

"I know, thank goodness for that. You be careful too Tonks won't you?" Mrs Weasley warned her. The previous day, Tonks had informed everyone that she was pregnant.

"Molly, I'm only two months gone. I'll be fine." Tonks laughed.

"Still, two months gone is quite a long time." Mrs Weasley smiled.

"We'll be fine dear. We will all see you both later." Mr Weasley smiled, kissing his wife's cheek. Ginny watched as they all retreated outside to take off into the air.

Ginny watched as the people on brooms kicked off from the ground and the people on Theastrals flew up into the air gracefully. Then Hagrid's motorbike roared to life and he was off. After a while, they all became tiny dots in the sky.

"Ginny, they will be fine, I promise you. Why don't we go inside for a drink and wait for them to return?" Mrs Weasley comforted her daughter. Ginny nodded and followed her Mother inside.

As Ginny took a seat at the Kitchen table, she began to do some deep thinking. What would the future bring for them? What if Harry didn't defeat Voldemort? What if Harry didn't love her the same after everything was over? Ginny ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

"Ginny dear, you've got to stop worrying. They will be fine." Mrs Weasley sighed, taking a seat across from her and placing a mug of tea in front of her.

"It's not that I'm worried about Mum." Ginny sighed.

"Then what is it dear, you can tell me?" Mrs Weasley asked, stretching her hand across the table to take Ginny's.

"I was w-worried about Harry." Ginny sighed.

"Dear, you know what his reasons were and why he did it. But he still loves you dear, and I think that is extremely loyal of you both to be in love at sixteen and seventeen years old." Ginny looked up at her Mother and smiled.

"I do know his reasons, but what if he doesn't love me the same after this war Mum?" Ginny asked.

"If I know Harry Potter how I think I know him, then I know that he will remain loyal to you after this war. Ginny, Harry loves you but for now, you need to let him do his thing. He can't be worrying about you whilst he has so many other things on his plate." Mrs Weasley smiled.