X Syn X (Illumi) Hunter X Hun...

By XxScarletMaidenxX

My name is Syn...Syn Zoldyck... property of the Zoldyck family and wife to their eldest son, Illumi... New Co... More

X Chapter One X
X Chapter Two X
X Chapter Three X
X Chapter Four X
X Chapter Five X
X Chapter Six X
X Chapter Seven X
X Chapter Eight X
X Chapter Nine X
X Chapter Ten X
X Chapter Eleven X
X Chapter Twelve X
X Chapter Fourteen X
X Chapter Fifteen X
X Chapter Sixteen X
X Chapter Seventeen X
X Chapter Eighteen X
X Chapter Nineteen X
X Chapter Twenty X
X Chapter Twenty One X
X Chapter Twenty Two X
X Chapter Twenty Three X
X Chapter Twenty Four X
X Chapter Twenty Five X
X Chapter Twenty Six X
X Chapter Twenty Seven X
X Chapter Twenty Eight X

X Chapter Thirteen X

21.7K 734 192
By XxScarletMaidenxX

Syn- Age 20

Illumi- Age 24

Killua- 12

Alluka-11

Kalluto-10

Milluki(there's potentially 2.5 people who care, though one has made it abundantly clear that they only care about the anime collection)- 19

Illumi was away for a contract and was expecting to be gone for a few days' time. Silva and Zeno were also out of the house, it was strange having the three strongest Zoldyck's away from the mansion all at once. Things were still uncertain between Illumi and I. We rarely talked and lived in completely different parts of the west wing, I was growing used to our lonely life of shared solitude and was finally becoming numb to the pain and heartache of a one-sided love.

I jumped as I heard Kikyo shriek in agony as I was on my way back to my room from a visit to Alluka. In the distance, I heard Milluki shouting something indecipherable before yelling in rage and pain. What was going on? Had someone decided to attack while the three strongest were away from the mansion? I had to protect the kids.

My heart hammered in my chest as I ran toward the screams, but paused as I nearly ran into Killua. "Kil-chan?!" I called out to him, he looked torn.

His dazzling blue eyes slowly lifted to meet my gaze and in that moment I knew he was responsible, "Nee-sama." He looked like he wanted to flee.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried as I dropped to my knees and held my arms open to him smiling as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't take it anymore. I need to get out of here." His voice sounded so small and broken, his family had finally pushed him over the edge.

"Okay." I replied softly as I hugged him tightly.

He reluctantly pulled away before staring at me incredulously, "You're not going to stop me?"

I shook my head. "I'm quite familiar with being a Zoldyck prisoner. I won't stop you." Hurried footsteps were headed in our direction, "We should go."

He placed his hand in mine and we ran toward the forest. Once satisfied that we weren't going to be stumbled upon so easily, I turned to the adolescent and ruffled his fair hair affectionately.

"Do you have enough money?" I asked him worried, "Do you know where to go for food and shelter?"

"I'll be fine." Killua smiled, but tensed the moment I sensed a presence looming toward us.

I held my hand out palm up envisioning a lowly imp of a demon and smiled as a tiny grey imp appeared in my hand before giving it a silent command to stay with Killua at all times and to alert me if he was in danger. The imp leapt onto Killua's shoulder and he stared at me curiously for a moment, he couldn't see the imp and unlike the other demons I could summon, the imp wouldn't fade away until his job was done or I sent him away, even if I lost consciousness he would fulfill his duty.

"Nee-sama?" He thought I'd been spacing out.

"I'll hold them off." I bent forward and kissed the top of his head, "Be safe."

"Come with me." He begged me softly.

"I can't do that, Kil-chan." I lightly shoved him toward the forest before catching the butler that had lunged for us in a chokehold. "Get going." I ordered him softly as a deadly calm focus washed over me.

"I love you nee-sama." Killua said softly before flitting away in a flash.

After incapacitating the first butler, I spun as three more approached. Two of them lunged for me and the third made a move to go after Killua. I hurled a throwing knife with a deadly accuracy at the butler that had tried to go after Killua, hitting him in the back of the skull with the hilt of the knife with enough force he was instantly knocked unconscious before intercepting the two that had tried to attack me. My body moved fluidly as I swiftly dodged their attacks.

If he hadn't run into any trouble, Killua would have made it to the gate by now. Hurriedly I knocked the remaining two butlers' unconscious as I sensed the presence of two others approaching. They were trying to go after Killua.

I darted into the forest after the two butlers and hurled two more throwing knives, managing to render them unconscious. My heart skipped a beat as I sensed a familiar presence behind me. "Sorry, Gotoh-san." My voice was soft as I turned to face him as he stepped into my clearing, "I can't allow you to go after him."

"My apologies, Syn-sama. I have my orders." He grimaced as he prepared to fight me.

"I won't hold back." I warned him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled softly.

"Very well." I darted forward as I shrouded my body with Nen. Gotoh stared in wonder as my Nen began to burn a strange symbol onto my forearm. My nails shifted to claws and I sliced open a patch of skin just above the freshly scorched symbol.

"Sorry, Syn-sama." Gotoh attempted to bolt away from me to continue his pursuit of Killua, but froze as he found his path blocked by a wicked demon panther with razor sharp teeth and six glowing red eyes.

I sensed Kikyo and Milluki approaching and turned to meet them with a glare. Kikyo was clutching at her face as blood streamed from between her fingers, drenching her pretty gown. Milluki was clutching at a wound to his shoulder and shot me a scowl.

"Syn-chan, you let him get away?!" Kikyo shrieked.

"I did." I replied simply, "And I won't let anyone go after him."

Kikyo let out an indecipherable shriek. I could hear Gotoh struggling against the demon behind me, I knew it wasn't strong enough to kill him or seriously injure him, but it would definitely give Killua enough time to get off the mountain.

I swore under my breath as I saw Milluki make a move and attempted to flit away, he specialized in bombs and chemical warfare. A miniscule robotic moth flew toward me, in the direction I had tried to dodge before exploding in a cloud of fire and smoke, before I had a chance to dodge. The blast hurled me back.

My body slammed into a nearby tree and I hit the ground feeling dazed and unsteady as my ears were filled with a high pitched incessant ringing. He'd mixed a regular bomb with a flash bomb. I was momentarily paralyzed. The panther demon had vanished the moment I was incapacitated and I swore under my breath as another butler appeared and tied me up before I could regain the use of my limbs. Gotoh had no doubt gone after Killua, but he'd gotten a big enough head start, he'd be long gone by now. At least Killua had managed to escape.

Someone tossed me over their shoulder as I attempted to mentally will my limbs to move, I couldn't hear anything that was being said over the ringing in my ears and cursed Milluki for being the kind of coward that could only fight with explosives and chemical warfare.

Kikyo was still screaming something incoherent and pointing at me in rage. Milluki looked far too pleased for my liking at whatever his mother was screaming and I felt my stomach churn as I realized where I was being carried to. The ringing began to dull and I regained the use of my limbs as we reached the torture chamber and I struggled against my captor. It was no use, I was clapped in irons, suspended from the ceiling, unable to escape.

Milluki followed us into the room with a whip in hand, looking beside himself with joy. "Mama said you need to be punished for what you did."

"Well, considering how weak you are, I'm sure I'll be fine." I rolled my eyes, "Wake me when it's over."

The whip cracked from behind me and I winced as it slashed across my back. The splash of blood spraying the floor along with the sting across my back caused me to bite my lip, there were barbs on the whip, that cowardly bastard, I was going to make him pay for this.

"Not so weak now, am I?" Milluki cried triumphantly.

"Still weak." I goaded him and held back a cry of pain as the whip slashed across my back in rapid fire succession shredding my back in moments as he frantically lashed out at me in a blind fury.

His breathing was ragged, he'd already worked himself into a pant and was struggling to regulate his breathing.

"That all you got?"

He snarled in rage and stomped around me so he was facing me, "Don't get so cocky!"

The whip lashed out and I managed to keep myself composed as it slashed me across the chest, just below my collar, splitting me open from shoulder to shoulder. He swung again with a downward motion and I held back a cry of pain as the whip tore through my flesh from my neck down to my navel.

"And you're a coward." I goaded him further and smiled as he threw the bloodied whip to the ground with a snarl.

"Shut up!"

"Can't even get your hands dirty."

"We'll see how tough you are." He hissed as he turned around and retrieved a machine on wheels and wheeled it toward me.

My heart dropped. It was an electroshock machine and the chains keeping me in place were metal. That wasn't just going to hurt, it could kill me! "Milluki! What the hell?!" I growled as I thrashed uselessly against my chains.

"Not so tough now." He smiled maliciously as he started up the machine and grabbed hold of the two rods before sticking the rods over my fresh wound across my abdomen.

A scream bubbled up in the back of my throat as I was suddenly riddled with agony. My body convulsed and I felt the skin beneath the chains begin to burn. I was momentarily blinded as every nerve in my body was jolted with electricity. The sickening smell of scorched flesh filled the room. If I survived this, I was going to kill him. 

Video- Final Warning By Skylar Grey 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 10.8K 58
My first fan-fiction :)) don't kill me if it's bad HunterXHunter is owned by Yoshiro Togashiβœ“ this is just a fan-fiction Arts credit to ownersβœ“
31.4K 562 15
My name is Emi Morow and I have a brother, his name is Hisoka Morow. We are both killers..my brother has a good friend named illumi zoldyck. He is a...
689K 18.8K 29
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
9.7K 266 15
[OC CENTRIC; UNBETA'D; generally mostly canon compliant] [constant EDITING, irregular updates] - Eirene has been brought back to the Zoldyck estate...