Babysitter Lay | Sulay

By Familyfanfiction

{COMPLETED} Suho adopted 7 children and everything went well, till his partner ran away. He met Lay at Lay's... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fiveteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three - Last Chapter
Sequel ✨
Special Extra Chapter - 10K
Part Two ✨
Special Announcement

Chapter Eleven

3.1K 170 95
By Familyfanfiction

"Enjoy your stay."

And we were left in a room. A room with only 1 bed. How cliché.

"So we have no other option." Suho said and spring at the bed.

"By the way, who is going to babysit the kids?"

"Xiumin and Luhan." He said with close eyes.

I laid next to him. "So what are we going to so tomorrow?"

"Do you want to go to the cemetery?"

I nod. "But not tomorrow. Too early. I guess."

"That's fine with me. Let's go to the mall." And he stood up. "Gonna prepare to sleep." And he left to the bathroom.

What does my parents know? Am I so stupid? It wasn't a normal dream. I haven't dream about my parents in years. And right after I find out both of my parents are dead, they are showing up in a dream.

I stood up and walked to the frontdoor where my luggage is.

And I walked along the open bathroom with half naked Suho.

I grabbed my clothes from my luggage.

Like as Suho, I prepared to sleep.

"How long has it been for you? Last time in China?" Suho asked me laying next to me in the bed.

"My birthday last year."

"Is chinese hard? I want to learn."

"It's hard, but I can help you. Let's sleep." And I closed my eyes. But I couldn't sleep.

The next day Suho woke up first and didn't do anything till I woke up.

"How late is it?" I asked with a yawn.
"Almost 11 am. Also goodmorning."

"Goodmorning happy face."

"Happy?" Suho looked at me with a b*tch please face. "I woke up by a dog screaming for food, no, not happy at all."

He stood up and walked to the bathroom. I don't know why, but I felt guilty.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. He was facing the mirror.

I stood behind him and hugged him from behind. With my head resting on his shoulder.

"Mianhaee~~" I said cute.

Suho turned red. "W-why?"

"I don't know. Felt the urge to do this." I laughed, but didn't let him go.

"Here, your toothbrush. Clean yourself. Shall we go to the mall at 12?"

I nod and took the toothbrush from his hand and let him go.

"Wow it's so big!"

Suho is amazed, which is understandable. It is big.

We were standing in the shoppingmall. "Lay let's go there!" And he pulled me with him into a clothes store.

"Lay, this would be beautiful on you!" And he gives me a blue t-shirt and a white t-shirt with three stripes.

It was pretty. "Come let's fit." I said and walked to the fittingrooms.

"And?"

I was already done and I will buy the t-shirts.

Suho came out and looked... beautiful. He had a blouse with a coat on.

"Wow... Yes! I-i mean, it looks pretty." I said with a smile.

After fitting all the clothes he had, we walked to the counter and paid.

After more stores and fitting I said: "I am a little hungry. Shall we eat?" And Suho nods.

After walking around we found a lunchroom.

"China is already nice." Suho said after a sip of his tea.

"Yeah, I missed it alot."

I took a bite of my sandwich and a sip of my frappuchino.

"Why did you work at a coffee company?"

"It was on my bucketlist. I wanted make coffee as my job since I was little. But they didn't want me back in the days here in China. But via Luhan I got in where I work now."

"Luhan is an amazing friend, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but you are too! You brought me here! I am very thankful for that!" I said.

"No problem." And he took a spoon of my whipped cream.

"Hey! My whipped cream." I said offended.

"Pay me back right." He said with a wink.

"Well here is some more." And I smacked whipped cream in his face.

He had is all over his cheeks.

"Thank you Lay. I want to share." And he took of some whipped cream of him and smacked it in my face.

We laughed, till the waitress came angry. She said in Chinese: "Sir, we want to ask you to leave. This is not a kindergarden!" And she left.

"My treat." I said, standing up and walked to the counter. I paid and took some naps.

"Here." I gave Suho a nap. "People are looking at us as we are aliens."

"Thanks. How late is it?" He asked whiping the cream off.

"Almost 5. Let's drop everything at the hotel and rest." And we headed to the hotel.

The next few days we walked as tourists through the town. And of course, we grew closer.

It was 5 days later after we arrived in China. We were laying now at our bed.

"Suho.. you never told me what happened between you and Jin. The fight?"

It was an awkward silence.

"We... we gave each other time. That's a side reason why I ." He said.

We laid next to each other, but I laid at my side so I could face him.

"We.. the reason of the fight is ridiculous."

"What is the reason?"

And he turned to face me.

"That too. But you remember after giving you the ticket, I meeted Jin again. He wasn't happy at all. He said you could be a problem in our relationship... I could fall in love with you. " And he closed his eyes and laid back.

I was quiet. What do I have to say? "Well that sucks?" "It's gonna be alright?" "You deserve someone better?"

"You don't have to response. You were probably thinking of a response right now, isn't it?" Suho looked up and laughed.

"You know me too well."
"Yeah, because I am awesome!" And he did a "hairflip".

I laughed and smack him at his shoulder so he fell backwards. A little too hard, because he fell of the bed.

And I couldn't hide my laugh.

"S-sorry hahahaha."

He looks grumpy at me.
"It's okay, you know..." and he came nearby me.
"You... have... a... lovely... Face!" And he smack me with a pillow.

"Ya~!" And I grabbed a pillow and smack him back.

And that is how we got into a pillowfight. Only stopped by my phone ringing.

"Haha, w-wait a minute." And I took a breath.

"Hello with Lay?"
"Yixing?"

I held my breath.

"Yixing, is that you?"

"..."

"Yixing, answer me. When did you came to China?"

"Sorry, I think you reached the wrong number." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry. Bye."

And she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody." And I walked to the bathroom.

I splash water in my face and looked in the mirror. I placed the photo of my family at the mirror. It used to be at my mirror in my room.

"Are you okay?" And Suho stood behind me.

"Yeah, just sweaty from our pillowfight." I lied to him.

He didn't response, but hug me from behind. "W-what are you doing?"

"Just felt the urge do hug you."

"Your phone is ringing. I bet it is Luhan with Sehun." I said laughing. I turned around and we walked back to our bed, while still hugging.

"APPPAAAAAAA~!" Sehun yelled.

"Hello Sehunie." Suho said laughing.

"Appa, did you already buy something for me?"

"No Baekhyun, be patient."

"Appa, are there panda's?"

Suho looked at me, since he doesn't know.

"Yes Tao, next time you will get to meet them, okay?"

He nods and walked away.

"Appa, can you say to Kai that he needs to stop eating my food!"

"Appa, can you say to Kyungsoo that he needs to make me food too!"

"I am not going to give you food if you return my pinguin!"
"I already said, I DONT HAVE IT!"
"YOU HAVE IT!"
"WHO SAID THAT, BECAUSE I DONT."

"mianhae, I had it." And Sehun came to the camera with a little pinguin. I bought that for him, when we went to the zoo.

"SEHUN!" They yelled.

"Okay okay kids, come. Let uncle Xiumin talk to the appa's." And Luhan pushed them away and played in the hallway instead.

"So how is China so far?"
"It is amazing, the mall here is so big! And it is so beautiful!" Suho said bright.

"And Lay... Are you happy to be back again?

"Yes of course! It's so nice here."

"And because he is with me." Suho said with a wink.

I blushed. "How are the kids?" I said quickly.

"Actually, very good. Luhan and I are actually working really well together. Sehunnie is so cute with Lu. Kai is missing you Lay and he keeps talking about some cookies?"

"Ooh fortune cookies? Yeah I promised him to take some for him."

"Wait wait, nobody is missing me?" Suho said with a sad face.

"Aah Sehun missed you. He yelled out your name!" I said, patting his head.

"Well actually, he yelled 'appa'. And that was for Lay..." Xiumin laughed.

Suho pouts and I just hug him from the side.

"Oh I think Luhan is calling me. Shall I give him the phone?"

"Aah no, We will talk to him later. We are going to eat. Byee~!"

And we hung up.

"What do you want to eat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 226 24
Park Chanyeol, a ordinary guy who fell in love with his best friend's brother Sehun.. who's 6 years younger than him. On Sehun's 13th birthday Yeol g...
5.9K 716 24
Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and famous artist becomes the most admirable...
16.8K 698 19
°·First book made and not that good (": Read my other books that are better·° "Everything he wants, he gets. Everything's a yes for him. No rules, n...
133K 6.2K 31
This Exo fan fiction is when Suho and Kris are both parents. Suho decides he wants to adopt ten children, and when Kris agrees, they do so. This fan...