βœ” | πŒπ„π‹π“πƒπŽπ–π β†’ 𝐋𝐄𝐖...

By gucciredman

❝one broken glass turns to total collapse just know this too shall pass, i'm tellin' you now, ... More

𝟎
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ’
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝑠𝑖π‘₯𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
π‘’π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛
20 | simon's birthday
21 | stay with me
22 | gut feeling
23 | shout out to my ex
24 | doctors
25 | announcements
26 | the truth comes out
27 | shock
28 | baby names
29 | edinburgh
30 | wedding dress shopping
31 | josh and freya's wedding: part 1
32 | josh and freya's wedding: part 2
33 | proposal
34 | labour
35 | relaxing night in
36 | girlfriend vs. best friend
37 | shopping
38 | the wedding: part 1
39 | the wedding: part 2
40 | hospital
41 | mild amnesia
42 | police statement
43 | dna results
44 | better off as friends
45 | family dinner
46 | rumours
47 | loose women
48 | paris
49 | love me like you do
50 | epilogue
THANK YOU!

𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑛

453 7 6
By gucciredman

[𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒]

Despite Lewis and I being together for 5 years, I have never met his parents, due to me being on tour and being super busy. So today, I was going over to his family home to meet his parents. I was nervous - I've never been this nervous before. The plan was we were staying over on Christmas Eve - as it was the Christmas holiday - then go over to my house for the other half of Christmas Day and leave on Boxing Day.

Lewis stayed over last night so we could leave straight away. After I had a shower, I put on a Frozen jumper that said 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman' with Olaf, who was my favourite character from the Frozen movie. With my jumper, I put on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a pair of Converse. I curled the ends of my hair and began on my makeup.

Lewis then came in, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "My parents and little sister can't wait to meet you." He began getting ready (A/N: I don't know if Lewis has a younger sister but it's just for the story).

"Of course I am!" I laughed nervously. I was contouring so it was kind of awkward to talk.

"Babe, you don't need all that makeup stuff. You're beautiful without it." Lewis said, coming up behind me. He put his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Lewis, your hair is still wet from the shower, you're going to ruin my makeup!" I squealed.

He laughed, grabbing my hairdryer from the side to style his hair. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, with a black jumper and a denim jacket. I loved it when he added layers, he looked adorably cute. "My sister is a fan of Little Mix, especially you. She doesn't know that I know you though, so she may freak out a bit."

"Aw, it's fine. I can't wait to meet her." I smiled, finishing off my makeup. "You ready?" I grabbed my suitcase and bag, making sure I had everything. "Hatchi!" I called, having our Pomeranian strut in. Lewis and I had a pet dog that we shared, that he bought me for my birthday last year. We called him Hatchi because of the way Lewis sneezed.

"Ready to go?" Lewis asked. I nodded, grabbing a few of Hatchi's things that we needed. I put him in his carrier, then we walked to the car. I strapped Hatchi in, while Lewis put the bags in the boot. We then got in and set off for the journey.

***

Once we pulled up to his house, which was similar to my family house, my palms became sweaty and butterflies erupted in the pit of my stomach. It was covered in Christmas decorations. As I grabbed Hatchi, Lewis took my hand in his as we walked up the driveway. "Your hands are so sweaty, babe." Lewis laughed as he rung the doorbell.

"I'm scared!" I laughed. "What if your parents hate me?"

"They won't." He pecked me as the door opened.

"Lewis!" A lady, in her forties maybe, hugged Lewis. "And you must be Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Redman." I smiled, holding out my hand.

She took my hand and pulled me in for a hug. "Please, call me Kathy."

"Ah, here's my boy!" Lewis' dad said, bringing him in for a man hug.

"Y'alright dad?" Lewis asked. "This is my girlfriend, Charlotte."

"Nice to meet you, I'm George." He held his hand out, which I shook. "Wait, aren't you in that girl band, Little Mix?"

"I am, yes." I smiled.

"Damn, son," George laughed to Lewis.

"Lewis may have told you already but our fifteen-year-old is a huge fan so expect screaming," Kathy told me as we went inside. I let Hatchi out as he was getting restless. "Isabel!"

I heard footsteps, and then a gasp. "That's Hatchi! Charlotte's dog," she looked so confused and then she saw me. "CHARLOTTE!" She screamed. "Is this my present?" She grinned widely.

Lewis and I laughed. "Isabel, this is my girlfriend."

"But, how, what?" She stuttered.

"We've known each other since high school." I grinned.

"Five and a half years with this melt," Lewis added.

"Oi!" I slapped him lightly.

"Five years?" Everyone said, pure surprise written across their faces.

"Well we broke up for six months but I managed to get her back."

***

It was night time and we were all putting our pyjamas on. I was wearing Olaf pyjamas with a pair of Frozen slippers. They were a size 11-12 in kids wear, so it was a tight squeeze but it fit! I couldn't resist buying them. We went downstairs and I noticed I was wearing the same pyjamas as Isabel. I asked Lewis to take a picture of me so I could post it on Instagram.

freyanightingale, _redmann, miniminter, and 190,523 others liked

charlielittlemix: Christmas Eve with the boyfriend's family💑💓 also matching pyjamas with his little sister👧🎄🎁 Merry Christmas Eve! 📷: _redmann
georgialittlemix: Rocking Olaf as usual😂⛄
freyanightingale: My girl is too cute😍😘❤️
sarahclose: Yes girly!😘💖

All of us sat on the sofa, watching EastEnders. Hatchi was asleep on Lewis' lap and I was cuddled up to Lewis. "Is it me or is there more presents under the tree?" Kathy said, looking confused.

"Yeah, Lewis and I put them under there earlier." I grinned.

"Oh, Charlie. You didn't need to get us presents."

"I couldn't not. Lewis helped me a bit, but I have to get presents," I laughed. "I love Christmas shopping."

Once EastEnders had finished, we decided to go to bed. I was exhausted. Lewis and I got into his bed, Hatchi on his little puppy bed that we brought over from home. I was cuddled into Lewis' chest. I wish this was how we went to sleep every night. It was the best way to fall asleep.

"Lottie?" Lewis asked.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, my eyes closed.

"I was thinking in the new year, would you like to find a house together?"

I looked up at him, grinning. "I've been waiting for you to ask that for ages. Yes, I'd love to move in together."

He smiled, pecking my lips. "Anyway get some sleep gorgeous. You look shattered."

"Goodnight babe," I mumbled, falling into a deep sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to Kathy bringing me in a cup of tea. "Thanks, Kathy, you're a star." I grinned. I saw Hatchi sleeping next to me.

"You're welcome, love. Lewis is downstairs sorting out your presents, you've been spoiled this year!"

"I've told him to stop spoiling me! That boy never listens. " I laughed sipping on my tea.

"Out of all the girls Lewis has brought home, you're definitely my favourite. Well, the last girl he brought home was over six years ago, but you're the nicest."

"Thank you, my mam absolutely adores him." A little bit of my Geordie accent came out in that sentence, making Kathy ask where I'm from. "I'm originally from South Shields, but moved down here as I was going into high school, which is where I met all my friends and Lewis. Best decision my parents ever made."

"Anyway, I will leave you to get ready. If you want to have a shower, it's just down the hall. We'll be opening presents at eleven." She smiled, leaving the room.

I took a picture of Hatchi and posted it on Instagram.

kaywordley, realcalfreezy, tobjizzle, and 150,025 others liked

charlielittlemix: Hatchi getting in the Christmas spirit with his #StockingSocks 🐾 ❄️ Merry Christmas to all x
kaywordley: He's too cute!🐶 Merry Christmas Charlie :) x
tobjizzle: He's adorable!🐶💞 Merry Christmas Charlie & Lewis x
realcalfreezy: Watch out Charlie and Lewis, I'm going to steal him😏💖 also Merry Christmas!
emilygeere: Hatchi is too cute💖 Merry Christmas girl x

After finishing my tea and having a quick shower, I put on a Christmas pudding jumper, with some ripped jeans. I did my hair and makeup, just in time for eleven.

I walked downstairs, carrying Hatchi. Ever since he was a puppy, he's made me carry him. He was a full grown dog now but he still made me carry him downstairs.

"Hatchi you're getting heavy now," I said to him. I put him down once I reached the bottom of the stairs, then I went into the kitchen to wash up my cup. I found everyone there. Hatchi followed me, his little paws connecting with the wooden floor.

"Honey, sit down. I don't mind washing up." Kathy instructed me. She was so lovely.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she laughed.

"Hey beautiful," Lewis grinned, arms open. I sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Hey, gorgeous." I mimicked.

Kathy had made us breakfast. I was still sat on Lewis' lap, so I got off and sat next to Isabel. Lewis and George were having a conversation about football, while Kathy, Isabel and I were talking about my career.

Once we all finished breakfast, we went into the living room. "Okay, so I want you to close your eyes," Lewis said to me.

"Ugh," I huffed as he covered his hands over my eyes.

"Meet your new puppy, Teddy," Lewis said, removing his hands from my eyes. I was met with a Jack Russell.

"Lewis! He's so cute oh my god!" My hands were over my mouth in shock. "But you didn't have to."

"A new addition to the family." Lewis smiled, while I gushed over Teddy.

freyanightingale, zerkaahd, _redmann and 209,524 others liked.

charlielittlemix: Meet Teddy, the new addition to our family! 😍❤️x
realcalfreezy: I'm going to steal both of your dogs🐾😏
charlielittlemix: realcalfreezy you wouldn't dare 😊😘
katiesleach: Ooh, I've got to meet Teddy! Missing you ❤️

"I may have gone a bit crazy on the presents for you..." Lewis said, guiltily.

I shook my head knowing what he's like. "Anyway, Isabel, I got you a couple of presents."

"Really?" Her face lit up and I smiled.

"Can she open them now?" I asked Kathy, causing her to nod.

I handed her all the presents I got her, which was exclusive Little Mix merchandise, including some that had not been released. I gave her the Wishmaker gift set, personalized clothing, etc. "THANK YOU CHARLIE! I LOVE YOU!" She squealed, engulfing me in a hug.

"Awe, I love you too." I smiled.

"Open mine," Lewis handed a couple of boxes that were wrapped up neatly to me. "Open the rectangle one first."

I opened it, seeing Hatchi and Teddy playing in the corner of my eye. I opened the box to see a heart necklace that said 'You Hold My Heart Forever'.

"You're such a romantic," Lewis' dad said as Lewis put the necklace on me.

"Okay so I have a surprise, but I'm going to do it after everyone's opened there presents," Lewis told me. I wondered what it was.

I handed Lewis his presents which he opened. The first present he opened was a watch. but instead of just a plain watch, I put a note inside the box. "Aw babe, that's cute." Lewis grinned, reading the note that read "After all this TIME, I'm still in LOVE with you". And the last present I gave him was a pair of trainers that he wanted and another note which said, "because you've been running through my mind since the 1st day I met you".

"It's so cheesy but cute." Kathy gushed. I laughed, as everyone else opened their presents.

***

"Now it's time for Lewis' final present for Charlie." Kathy squealed. Does she know what it is? "Yes, I do Charlie." She laughed. Oh god, I must've spoken aloud.

"As you know, we haven't had the best year as a couple, but we've moved past that. Just a couple of months ago, we got back together and every day I fall for you that little bit more. I know a couple of months ago, I gave you a promise ring but I couldn't wait any longer to call you Mrs Redman. So Charlotte Louise Moore, will you marry me?" He got down on one knee and opened a box with a diamond ring in it.

I screamed. "YES!" He put the ring on my finger and I kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 115 24
brain washed, manipulated but yet i still went back to him, why? because it's always him. it always will be. (username changes from the cover)
20.2K 620 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
92.8K 610 25
Imagines I have wrote and posted on my Tumblr Whateverbabeslove
168K 1K 35
I finally got the chance to see my childhood bestfriend Ethan after a few years, and then I met him. I met Harry. #1 in behzinga (11/01/21) #1 in cal...