Hey Baby

By Minnieworld143

"Thank you Daddy." Yoongi is a little with 6 caregivers. ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ [°уσσиgι fℓυff°] Started: 4 | 29 | 17... More

"Eomma"
A Little Sleepy
A little Argument
Little Confused
Little Confused pt. 2
Little "Confession"
Little Ignorant
Little's Letter
crying a/n
J-HOPE
Finding Little
Little Sweet
Little Sassy?
Hush Little Baby
Little What?
Little Struggle
Little Overworked
Little Ill
Little Ill (Jimin & Jk Vrs.)
Caregiver's Fun.
Little Mischievous
Questions?
Answers
Little Huge Fights.
Littles See Littles Do
Little Emergency
Little Bet-her
Moving On?
Little Plan
Little Jealous
A Little Guilty
Little Bad dreams
Little Worried
Little Traumatic
Litte Campfire
Littles Only!
Not update
Little Lost Wiggles
Little Jealous
Little Thunder
Questions (author went m.i.a)
Little Big Brother
Sweg Answers
Little Day Off
Little
Little Secret
Little Truth
Little Frustrated
Little Bye Bye
NEW BOOK
Little Bad
Little Responsible
Littles Opposite Day
Little S.H.N
A Little Day with Eomma
Little Movie Day
Littles vs. Caregivers
Yoongi vs. Bts
Dead
Little Scared
Little and Appa
Little Spoiled
Little Mornings
Little Trouble
Little Unknown
Little Cranky
My Last Night
Little Paranoia
Little Reveal
Just a Little Guidance
Little Progress
Little Tubby
Update Soon and A Rant
Little IGotSetUp (Part 1)
..Yo
🙃
IGotSetUp (Part Two)
Ideas

Little Song

6.8K 210 105
By Minnieworld143

"YOONGI!" The members have been looking for Yoongi for over an hour, Yoongi never really liked naps compared to his Big self so when his Eomma said the two words he hated most, rhe bolted.

The little was being chased for 30 minutes straight, he had almost got caught when he fell but after that he's been hiding, and it's been working so far. Yoongi put his hand over his mouth and giggled, he actually had been moving from place to place so he wouldn't get caught, and right now he was in the one place he didn't know how to escape from. The tub.

"Where is he?" He heard Jimin ask near the bathroom door. Jimin's shadow could be seen, so when he faded away Yoongi had a chance. Yoongi peeked outside the bathroom to see is the coast was clear and luckily it was. He ran and hid under the bed because the members already checked there and he knew that they wouldn't check again.

Footsteps could be heard inside the room. He seen the Gucci shoes and controlled his breathing.

"Let's check outside."

"He's not that crazy to go outside by himself..yet again this is Yoongi, let's go." Yoongi's mouth fell open as he felt offended, but he didn't speak.

Yoongi crawled to get out from under the bed to realize one thing, he was stuck.

"No no!" Yoongi began to whine. His back started to hurt, he tried again but it was no use. Yoongi gave up from hiding, he just wanted to get out.

"EO-EOMMA!" He heard all 6 footsteps enter the room.

"Where is he, I heard him-"

"E-Eomma!' The members went over to the side where Yoongi was halfway out. Yoongi laid his head on his folded arms and smiled, "Hai."

"And where have you been you little fruit cake? Come on lets go." Yoongi looked up at Jin as is if he wanted to cry.

"I-I can't Eomma."

"Why not?"

Hoseok furrowed his brows and pinched the bridge of his nose, "He's stuck."

"Jungkook help me raise the bed a bit" Jungkook and Namjoon raised the bed hugh enough so Yoongi could be free. Yoongi stretched and smiled big at thr members before trying to bolt again, but it didn't work because Taehyung and Jimin stood at the door so he wouldn't escape.

"Lets go Suga Pops, naptime." Yoongi pounted as he was placed on Namjoon's hip and was took to his and Jin's room.
"No Napy!" Yoongi protested, but Namjoon sat down on the bed ans started to rock him in his arms. Jin walked into their room and handed Namjoon a warm bottle, but Yoongi still pushed away.

"No No NO!" Yoongi squirmed, the younger gave up and finally gave him his freedom.

Jin sighed dramatically, "Guess we have to cancel story time."

"Storwy time?" Yoongi calmed down a bit making Namjoon chuckle.

"Yes baby we had a story for you but, you don't want "Napy"." Yoongi shook his head and climbed back on to Namjoon. "I want storwy time Appa." Yoongi whined and pouted until Namjoon gave in and cradled him the way he was before. Namjoon put the bottle in Yoongi mouth, who happily drunk his milk. Jin walked iver the the opposite side of Namjoon so Yoongi was in the middle, he opened a children's book and began to read

"Lottie and the Confused Little Bear." Jin started, "Lottie was lonely. Lottie needed someone to hang out with."

Yoongi giggled once he seen Hoseok walk out of the room in a wig, makeup perfectly done as well.

"So she talked to her Dad and he said they could get a dog. He knew that a local kennel had some to spare so that's where they went, up the hill to Boondocks Farm." Yoongi's eyes were focused more on the story, forgetting about his milk.

"Boondocks Farm was a lovely little place. It had once been a sheep farm and they still kept a few, along with other animals, as a small holding. They still breed their own sheep dogs and had started taking in borders and stays from around the way. This meant they old stables were always filled with many barking, howling and panting faces." The members acted on and started howling.

"Today was definitely no
exception in fact the noise and excitement was tremendous. Dogs bounced, dogs barked
everywhere was pandemonium."

Yoongi was deep into the story, he remembered about his milk and started to drink it again feeling drowsy already.

After a good while into the book Yoongi began to shift around, alerting the younger. Jin began to read quieter than before. Hearing the story and watching the other members act it out was tiring, Yoongi's eyes began to shut, but his grip on Namjoon tightened meaning he could still wake up.

"Lottie moved closer to the dog. She was scared of the strange behaviour but was comforted by the feeling of Toby pressing against her. The brave collie was ready to protect her if needed. All of a sudden the creature rose up on his hind legs." Jimin rose on Que and stood on his feet from being on all fours, dressed as a dog. They all decided to continue on with the story until Yoongi was fully asleep.

Yoongi shifted in his sleep once again, he put his thumb in his mouth and sucked. Jimin hurried and reached for the blue paci that was on Yoongi's night stand and replaced Yoongi's thumb with it. Yoongi's eyes fluttered back open, he looked at Jimin and spat out the paci, his lips turned into a (lovable) pout. His eyes grew big and watery, Taehyung sighed and took the little from Namjoon's arms.

"We told you this wouldn't work Hyung." Taeyung, and Jungkook made a suggestion earlier but was turned down by the rest of Hyung line, they thought it wasn't enough.

Taehyung (with Jungkook following) brought Yoongi into his shared room, Taehyung laid the little in his bed while Jungkook and Taehyung prepared for their mission.

Taehyung laid with the elder as well as Jungkook and started to sing.

T:"I heard that you're settled down
That you found a boy and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess he gave you things I didn't give to you"

J:"Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light"

T:"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it."

J:"I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded"

B:"That for me it isn't over
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too"

Taehyung began to sing slower and more quiet, sesing that Yoongi's breathing was already evened out.

T:"Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said, Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"

Taehyung moved gently from the now fully asleep little, he look over to the other side of the bed and noticed Jungkook asleep as well. Carefully he left the room cracking the door, he entered the room to where everyone else was.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin questioned now out of his doggy costume.

"Asleep. That was the plan."

"No the plan was to get Yoongi sleep, I thought." Jimin turned around and looked at Jin confused.

"That was my plan. Why put one little slice of pizza down for a nap instead of two when you got the chance?" Taehyung smiled proudly. He planned the whole thing out, getting Jungkook inside the room so he could also fall asleep to the sweet sound of Taehyung's deep voice without him noticing.

"...I'm sorry for doubting you Taehyung. You really are good with kids."

"Thank you!" Taehyung responded to Namjoon's complement with a boxed smile.

"I knew Jimin wouldn't fall for it, plus he's a crier."

"Hey! So are they!"

"No, Jimin you tend to cry to where you give me a headache." Namjoon rubbed his temple, but Jimin smile proudly.

"Then I have done my job."

***

Yoongi was stacking his leggo blocks and knocking them down making him throw a laughing fit. Everyone had finished eating and were taking their showers and baths.

"Did everyone have their bath?" Jin asked getting a few nods from the others, but nothing from Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" Yoongi pouted at the elder, "No~" He whined. Jin held out his hand,m irdering the younger to take it.

"Come on baby Bathtime."

Yoongi lifted his head and smiled, it wasn't even seconds later when he bolted around the house hiding.

"NOPE!" Was the last thing the members heard after they realized,

'Yoongi will never be eating candy.'

~

Hai..don't be mad at me. I know I said I was going to update that day, but I've been dealing with insecurities and emotionalisms within me.

Btw that is me looking like a potatoe. #POTATOENATION but anyways, sorry for the delay ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 죄송합니다!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 295 25
✦ ❤ ✦ [𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘒-𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵]...
190K 7.2K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...
125K 8.2K 45
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. © 𝘔𝘓𝘒𝘠𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘔 𝘛𝘈𝘌𝘎𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦�...
598 54 6
Agust D x Yoongi.