A "Human" That Likes A Skelet...

By Krayzee_Tree

Began on: August 24, 2016 Completed on: August 24, 2021 The Underground Barrier has been broken for three yea... More

An Accident (?)
Back Home
Family
The Next Morning
The Park
A Call From A B.f.f
An Explination
A Surprise
The EX-Boyfriend
The Creepy Alleyway
A/N
The Void
Waking up
Chara's Soul
Breakfast At The Skele-Bros. House
New Friends
A New Friend
Contemplating
A New Room in The Skele-Bros. House
Y/n's New Room
Lullabies And Night-Terrors
The First Try
Park And Lunch
Y/n's Speech
Talking With Sans
Second Try
Third Time's The Charm
Have We Met Before?
The Slip Up
Y/n's Past
Powers In Progress
A Christmas Party Invite
A/N
Finding A Dress, I Guess...
A Talisman
The Seeking Of The Hiders
The Frightful Flower And The Grateful Goat
Reunion
Rescuing And Singing
Breakfast At Goat-Mom's
Flying And Getting Ready
Arrivel To The Chrismas Party
Dancing With Sans
A/N
A Test Of Power
Kidnapped
Christmas Day
A Christmas Mistletoe
WaterFall And The DreamScape
Snowed-In
A Very White Winter
Asgore's Praise
Confession Pt. 1
A/N
The Location Of A Friend
Escape/Confession Pt. 2
The Darkness' Power
Confrontation...With Sans
Confession Pt. 3
3 Krazy Things. 1 Day.
A/N
On The Other Side However
A New Friend
Flee Flying
An Unexpected Vist
Pun War With Sans
A/N
Arrival
#I'm Not Dead/Kind-Of Important Info
A/N I AM CONTINUING!!
The Final Save
The Beach
Texting Thread
Gloria!?
Revealed
The Calvary Has Arrived
Helpful Tools For Two
The Worrier
A Strange Conversation
The Final Battle
The Last A/N
Epilogue

A Day Out

666 19 33
By Krayzee_Tree

However as you rushed to the other side of the trees, you could tell, that you weren't the only ones who liked the idea of coming to the beach.

~~~~

You could not have picked a worse day to be out and about. It seemed that the entire city had planned to come to the sea the exact day you had.

Monsters and Humans alike were crowding the sand and shallow water with umbrellas, blankets, floaties, tubes, and various other equipment.

You grimaced, you never liked really big crowds. However, you soldiered on to find your friends and family a good spot to enjoy the day.

You slowly edged through the crowd of bustling people, some getting an early tan, others lounging on their towels or blankets talking. There were Humans and Monsters alike and it was hard not to smile as you saw conversations that held both species. You stepped over what seemed millions of pairs of legs until you found a spot close to the restrooms. They were overpopulated, to be fair, but it was clear to you that you wouldn't be getting any closer to the beach. At least until you wanted to go play.

After sitting down on the spot, you faced the forest to try and find your friends. Sure enough, after a few minutes, you spotted Undyne race out of the trees with Frisk right at her heels. Elijah, Agrian, and Rose came out soon after along with Papyrus, everyone else slowly started to file out of the forest when you stood up and started waving your arms to try and grab their attention.

It was Mel who found you and pointed you out to the others, and once they locked their sights on you they waved back. You lowered your arms as the muskets raced to see who would get to you first.

Undoubtedly it was Agrian, it was a close call between him and Elijah though. If he hadn't lunged at the last second, it would've been a different story. You chuckled at his antics and dug through the duffel bag you had brought that held all necessary items. Pulling out two swimming trunks, one with back-lit trees on a sunset-like background, and one with orange and white stripes with sharks across it, you handed them to the boys. Elijah getting the forest, and Agrian the shark one.

Then you plucked out a pink and yellow Hawaiian flower print one-piece swimsuit as Rose came up.

"Alright, here's your swimsuits, think you can go change into them on your own?" You asked, slightly teasing. Rose nodded and after she got her swimsuit, she rushed over to the over packed restrooms. Ready to wait in line for her turn.

Frisk caught up to her, and you noticed she was already wearing a magenta and blue striped one-piece with the Monster Crest in the center. When Agrian and Elijah raced off without so much as a 'thank you' you made a mental note to make sure that they were gonna get it.

Still, you turned your attention to the on-coming crew, Undyne was wearing a simple black two-piece, Alphys was wearing a frilly pink one-piece. Papyrus was wearing a shirt that said 'Cool Dude' and the orange swim trunks that had previously been on Sans' head. Speaking of Sans, he hadn't changed, but you expected as much, still, if you knew this group, they were gonna make him do something along the lines of the ocean.

As those four settled around you, Sans being right beside you, you spotted Mel in a simple dark blue one-piece, that looked the tiniest bit too tight, and a pair of black swim shorts. Chara was in another one-piece, this one being green and yellow striped and Asriel was wearing a grey short-sleeved shirt that said 'I'm ASRIEL as it gets' with a pair of green faded trunks. The only people who were not wearing swim gear other than Sans was Toriel, Gaster, and Mettaton.

"I think I'll make sure the Muskets get dressed safely," Toriel said while she made her way towards the restrooms. You nodded and pulled out five different inflatable toys that had yet to be filled with air.

"Alright," You called to Toriel then faced the others. "While we wait, let's get these pumped up" You rose one of the nozzles to your lips and lightly bit down with your teeth, then blew out the air in your lungs, watching with satisfaction when the toy puffed up a little bit.

Papyrus took another one, which would transform into a purple hippo when completed but no matter how hard he tried the poor skeleton couldn't figure it out. Mettaton tried to help him but he seemed determined to do it on his own.

Undyne took an orange giraffe and also had a hard time, but with Alphys' help, she figured it out and blew it up in no time.

"Hey, Pap! The trick is to bite down lightly, then the air just goes in!" Undyne cheered to Papyrus, you smiled and plugged the one you were blowing, it being a simple green and blue inner tube.

Mel had been watching you carefully, then tentatively took another flat tube and copied your exact actions. You noticed that Undyne hadn't plugged her giraffe, so it was slowly leaking air.

"Another thing Undyne," You hummed, pointing at the slowly crumpling inflatable animal. "Make sure you don't kill it"

Undyne threw her hands up in the air shouting a string of G-rated curses. A few humans nearby gave her weird looks but paid no mind once she started fiddling with the tiny spout trying with little success, to close the valve.

You sat back on your hands wondering if you should help or not when Mel raised a fully inflated tube. "Is this right?" She asked. You stared at the pink and red water ring. Then smiled.

"Yep! That's exactly it, good job Mel!" Mel blushed and smiled at your praise.

"Which reminds me, Mel, would you care to show everyone what you've been working on?" Gaster coaxed. Mel smiled and bit wider and stretched out her hand all fingers splayed out in front of her. A little ball of light appeared and whizzed around her flashing different colors.

"It's called Pixie Bust" Melissa started moving the ball of light around the entire group, "It can tell when a person is lying or not. I'm still working on controlling it comple-" Before she finished her sentence, the Pixie changed course and whirred straight towards you.

Acting on instinct, you deflected it with an Owl Claw, shooting it straight up into the sky. The Owl Claw disappeared before anyone saw it. So it would've looked like you had just deflected it with your hands and forearms. Mel looked shocked, everyone else was confused. The Pixie Bust fluttered down and vaporized at the wave of Mel's hand.

You blinked and grasped your crystal making sure your cover stayed put. It had.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)," Mel apologized, "I felt my grip loosening but I didn't think- I'm sorry" Mel bowed her head but you chuckled,

"It's fine Mel, you didn't mean it." You assured, "Plus, for what it's worth, it looked really cool" Papyrus joined in. Pausing his attempt to blow up the purple hippo.

"YES INDEED! I KNOW YOU'LL GET IT SOON SISTER. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, BELIEVE IN YOU!" His encouragement meant a lot to Mel, as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Thanks, Pap," Papyrus let out a triumphant 'NYEH' and went back to trying to inflate the stubborn blow-up floatie.

After a while, he finally got the hang of it and managed to tap it off. Looking very pleased with himself, it was around that time that the Muskets had finally been able to put on their swimsuits and were itching to get into the water.

While getting to the ocean wasn't easy, once there, it was all fun and games. The floaties were the main source of entertainment as Papyrus kept trying to manage to sit on the purple hippo. And hilariously flailing off.

You were laughing at the edge of the sea, not quite in the water but not on dry sand either as Elijah helped Papyrus back up. Sans was right beside you, chuckling at the antics of his brother. You were about to say something along the lines of encouraging pap when you felt someone pushing you, making you lose your balance, and fly off into the water.

"GAH!" You spluttered spitting seawater from your mouth.

You were on your knees and elbow deep in the freezing ocean when you turned your head to see who was responsible for getting you wet. Surprisingly, it was Mettaton. She was grinning slyly and raised a finger to her lips, then carefully stood behind Sans. Who looked as if he was about to make some kind of pun. 

Understanding what was about to happen, you quickly tried to stand up, but it proved difficult between the sand and the water. Sans didn't exactly help either, he just said:

"Well, looks like you Shore could use some Kelp, want me to lend a Fin?" You snarked but Mettaton seemed slightly annoyed and when Papyrus turned around to tell his brother off, Mettaton picked up the punny skeleton and plopped him into the sea. Getting his regular clothes wet.

You lost your balance again when you saw the look on Sans' face turn from teasing to shock, laughing so hard you flopped into the water again. Your summer dress being soaked, you were freezing, but with the sun beating down it had a sort of nice feel to it.

"Way to go sis! You're finally having some fun!" Shouted Agrian, making his way towards you. You rolled your eyes, smiling and getting your hand ready to splash him. You still hadn't forgotten how he forgot his manners.

"Hey!" He called out "What was that for?!" You splashed him again, even though he was ready for it and covered his face. 

"Because!" You answered slowly getting closer and managing to get Elijah with your next handful of saltwater.

Agrian and Elijah started fighting back. Then Frisk and Chara, then Rose, then Undyne, Papyrus, Mel, and even Alphys. It was a water war.

Somehow, Sans had pulled his senses back and stood on the sand-bank. Wringing one of his pink slippers free of Ocean water. 

The rest of you were having a blast, sometimes other people would join in the fun, people you've never met but were having fun splashing and playing. Eventually, you waded from being at the shallowest part of the bay, into the slightly deeper. The water was at your waist, just above your ribcage. You were preparing another wave attack when your foot slipped from underneath you sending your entire body below the water. Making seawater slip down your throat, nose, and eyes.

You, being only five foot, couldn't reach the new bottom which made the water now about two inches above your head. You kicked your legs to resurface and when you did you coughed. You tried to get to shallow water but it didn't exactly seem to work. You propelled your arms to help out but it didn't seem to work. The current was against you. Your eyesight was blurry and it stung to open your eyes, you kept coughing, wanting to just get the sand bed under your feet again. You went under once again, not having enough air but a slight idea.

Just as you were about to try and push off the bottom, a rope-like tendril wound around your waist and pulled you out into the air, your toes brushing against the little waves, and plopped you butt first into an inner tube, the pink and red one Mel had blown up. 

Breathing heavily, you didn't notice the inner tube being pulled by an unknown source until the sound of sand brushing against plastic rang in your ears. Opening your eyes you saw a light green tentacle uncurl from the front of the tube and pull away. Undyne was rushing towards you, as your back was to the people on the dry sand Yelling,

"Thanks, Onion-San!" 

After that, it was a blur of everyone asking if you were alright, you would just smile and say,

"I think I'm done with water for the day."

After that little incident, you moved a little way down the beach and watched the Muskets and everyone else from there. A few more hours went by in a flash and soon after, the Muskets started to get tired and wanted to rest for a bit. A lot of people had left, so there was a whole lot more ground to spread out on. You had moved the duffel bag to the new spot you had picked out right at the edge of the line where the high tide would stop at.

Elijah, Agrian, Rose, and Frisk were sunbathing, you were sitting next to Sans. Toriel, Melissa, Gaster, Undyne, Alphys, and Papyrus were also away from the water. Mettaton had to leave early because of some kind of business call. Pap and Undyne were playing in the sand making all sorts of "Sand training" races and chasing each other around, Alphys being the referee.

"Let's play a game!" Mel said suddenly, you chuckled.

"That sounds like a good idea. What kind of game should we play?" You looked around yourself at the others.

"How 'bout hide 'n seek? We can play in the forest. I think I saw a clearing" While you were pleased that Chara had spoken up, you didn't know how you felt with everyone being split up in the forest.

"Alright, but we can't go in too deep alright?" You offered. The Muskets nodded and sat up.

When you told Undyne, Papyrus, and Alphys your new plans, Undyne wanted to do a contest to decide who would be 'it' first. However, that idea was forgone when she began telling the kids to try and lift impossibly large rocks in the clearing your group had traveled to. Instead, they had Toriel pick out a random person with her eyes closed. That person being none other than Frisk.

You went through a few rounds of this, staying in a relatively small area of trees where the foliage was mostly clear. It wasn't until it was Asriel's turn that things started to go downhill for you.

At first, you thought you were just seeing things, but as time worn on you slowly came to realize something wasn't right. You took hiding as an opportunity to find out what exactly was bothering you.

It was in a few clearings away from where everyone was, but you felt the all-too-familiar feeling of something dark surrounding the air. It was the same as when you were nearing the Dreemurr's house on that night when you freed Chara from The Shadows.

The little hairs on your neck stood on end from this horrid energy. But your emotions were a different manner. You were annoyed, angered even at the thought of the Shadows so near your family. Once again.

So, determined to give them a piece of your mind, you stepped into the dim clearing where the source was. Entirely dropping your coverage. Not feeling a need for it. The Shadows knew you too well.

"Well, that was easier than I thought. One little burst and you come running" Chilling laughter rang through the small clearing. You directed your eyes upwards to see the scourge of your life.

Warrior.

She was perched on a strong looking branch, her clothing has changed since last you saw of her. She hopped down right in front of you. Giving you a good look at what she was wearing.

She had grown her hair out longer, her eyes still with the dark rim and brilliant (F/c). Her clothes consisted of a dark grape long-sleeved tunic, a pair of black gloves that went up to her elbow. But after that, something seemed off. Her leggings started black at her thighs, but grew browner and shodded her feet like boots. She also wore a cape that literally faded into nothing.

Not to be baffled by her appearance, you just narrowed your (F/c) eyes and spoke your first words to her face to face with both of your bodies not being as one.

"What have you done here, Doll?" You inquired coolly internally grinning when she tensed. Apparently not expecting your tone, or words.

"What have I done? Funny, I was betting on the cliche 'What are you doing here'" She replied snarkily "For now, I've done absolutely nothing except getting here from all the way of Mt. Helens"

Your eyes narrowed and you readied an attack. However, a tendril of a substance you'd rather not describe shot out of the ground and wound around the hand that was about to conjure the Owl Claw.

"Tsk, Tsk, can't have you make a ruckus dear (Y/n). You see, I'm not here for your pathetic Family" You ground your teeth at her words. Her voice changed to a more deadly sounding strength.

She slowly walked towards you pulling something from a hidden pocket. It looked shiny, upon closer inspection you saw it was a golden choker.

With thorns.

Your eyes widened and quickly summoned an Owl Claw in the other hand to cut away the creepy tentacle that had wrapped around your arm.

Once freed you summoned another one and threw both of them at Warrior. She caught them both effortlessly. However, the hand holding the thorny choker got pierced with the sharp barbs. Black goop dribbled down her hand. Shining against the same colored glove.

Her eyes narrowed on you "You shouldn't have done that." She growled. You only beckoned two more Owl Claws to your hands and got down to a fighting stance.

"Oh, but I meant it." You replied just as sourly.

Warrior lunged towards you but you rose your wings and flew above her. Threw the Owl Claws and touched down onto the ground behind Warrior. Warrior flipped around easily deflecting the Owl Claws at the cost of the golden barbs cutting deeper into her glove. With her free hand, she summoned a Crow Claw and with uncanny speed, she pinned you to a tree. knocking the air from your lungs.

Acting on instinct you wrapped a leg around hers and ducked behind her arm and leaped, taking her balance with you. She stumbled but recovered, growing ever more agitated.

You summoned two more Owl claws wondering if it would be too bothersome to bring a Boom Kitty to the mix. Then Wondering why you didn't have any more attacks. You were getting tired, it wasn't like you ran a block every morning, like Undyne did, or work on your powers like Melissa. No, instead, you just hung around playing games that got you frustrated, joking around like nothing was wrong...

You could've used that time for so many different things. 

You cried out when the rough bark pierced your back only covered by the summer dress. In the time you were realizing your mistakes, Warrior had pinned you again, to the same tree. A Crow Claw was held against your throat, and Warrior smiled in victory. "That was more of a fight than last time, Angel." You controlled your breathing but Warrior laughed.

"You think I can't feel you? Do you think I don't feel you gathering your magick? I would advise you to stop trying and be cooperative. Or this will get messy." You opened your mouth to say something but a voice interrupted you.

"Y/n! Where are you?! You're the last one! It's your turn!" It was Asriel. Fear shot through you. You couldn't let Warrior lay a hand on your family, not again. 

You pushed Warrior away from you and was about to shout out a reply but Warrior was faster. In one second your neck was entrapped with a new golden accessory. Liquid fire poured into your throat and you instinctively tried to grab at your neck to tear it out. However, two slimy vines gripped both of your arms to hold them down.

Warrior whispered "You're lucky I was instructed to specifically get you and you only. Or that goat kid would've been lamb chops." You tried to snap at her but the fire only grew and you had to grit your teeth instead. Voices sounded through the forest, closer this time. 

"(Y/n)! C'mon, it's getting late, come on out!" Elijah.

"(Y/n)! Where are you?!" Agrian.

"Pancake, this is started to get un-Bear-able!" Sans.

"NYEH! That's not gonna help Sans!" Papyrus.

"My child, it's time to go home!" Toriel.

"(Y/n)! Seriously where'd you go!?" Chara.

"Yeah punk! get out here!" Undyne.

"(Y/n)!" Gaster.

"(Y-Y/n)?!" Alphys.

"(Y/n), if this is a joke and you're trying to scare us, it's working!" Mel.

You glared at Warrior and she just stepped back.

"That's your lethal fault little (Y/n), you're too attached. That's what made you so easy to get. Master Cain will like this a lot" She snapped and the vines started moving.

As Warrior's attack wrapped around you. Her vile smile crept ever further showing pearly white teeth canines sharpened to a vampire's point. You held your head up high at her now knowing that she had caught her prey.

'Sorry everybody, I have something I need to do. Something that I should've done sooner' You thought still glaring at the evil version of yourself as the goo completely curled around your eyes. Encasing you in darkness. 

[A/n Krayzee: *Shaking*

Kray's Other Brother: *Notices* Kray? What happened with Aphmau.

Krayzee: *Shaking*

Kray's Brother: It's not Aphmau, what about Fairy Tail?

Krayzee: *Shaking*

Kray's Mom: Miraculous Ladybug?

Krayzee: *Eye Twitch*

Kray's Dad: *comes upstairs* She still at it?

Kray's mom: *Nods*

Kray's Sister: *takes off headphones* It's A"H"tlas (Short for this book)

Krayzee: *Starts screaming/ranting* WHYAMISUCHATERRIBLEAUTHORIUSEDTHEMOSTCLICHEFORESTTHING-

Kray Family: *Sighs*

Kray's Brother: You had any better ideas?

Krayzee: NO I DIDN'T I PROBABLY SHOUL-

...

I get your point...]

keep being Awesome!!

~Krayzee

Words: 3700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.4K 17
Warning! This story may contain spoilers for the pacifist run of Undertale, so made sure you've finished that first! There IS NSFW/Lemon in this stor...
4.8K 132 16
(Y/n) was a normal person. Around 17 years old. They didn't believe in those stupid fairy-tales. One day, one of her friends decided to dare them to...
620K 20K 36
My first story. It's a sans x reader fic, so don't judge too harshly. Also I have some bad pacing issues, but I hope yall will ignore them. Anyways o...
176K 4.4K 33
Taking a journey through the Underground seems fun to experience and to Fight or Act through. But is it really fun when you're just an infant? Will y...