Jealousy Kills

By AuggiePooh_

I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
Spin-Off!!

Chapter 16

15.3K 347 32
By AuggiePooh_

Camille

Josiah refuses to take the car back and I refuse to drive it. It's been 3 whole weeks since I last saw him and the car is still here. Mitchie and Rosa think I'm crazy for not keeping the car but of course they don't understand the situation. They just think I'm hooking up with a rich guy.

"If you're not gonna drive it, can I?" Mitchie asks. I give her a look and she shrugs, "I had to ask." The 3 of us stand in the parking lot staring at the car. "If you don't drive it for a long time the battery will die." Rosa says.

I sigh, "Then I'll drive it once a month or something."

"Cam are you gonna tell us the real reason why you don't want to drive this car?" Rosa asks. "I already told you I just don't want anything to do with the guy. I mean that's understandable right? I have a boyfriend."

They nod, "Yeah but your boyfriend didn't buy you this car." I frown and they laugh. "I'm kidding Cam, I get it." Mitchie says.

"Why haven't you just driven it back to his house?"

I shake my head, "I don't even remember where he lives." Rosa shrugs, "Look him up, maybe you could find something." I nod, "Maybe."

I wasn't going to look him up, I'd looked him up too many times already. The search results were always the same and never really useful.

"Well I'm going inside to make lunch, what do you guys want?" Mitchie asks. "Burgers." Rosa and I both reply. She nods before jogging up the steps back to our apartment. Rosa and I decide to follow her up but as I walk up the steps I get a phone call. I pull my phone out of my pocket and smile when I notice Tyler's name pop up on the screen. "Let me take this I'll be right inside." I tell Rosa.

She nods before heading back yo to our apartment. "Hey." I smile as I answer the phone. "Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today?"

I smile, "Yeah I'd love to."

"Great I'll pick you up in 20 minutes." We say our good byes and I head back up toward our apartment.

When I get inside Rosa and Mitchie are sitting on the floor back to back with their hands tied behind their back and a man with a gun circling them. There were men in the kitchen area too eating some chips. My eyes widen and I quickly hide behind the wall. I peek a bit out to see what's going on. "Where's your friend?" The man with a gun asks.

"We're not sure, she went out." Mitchie says in a faint voice, tears streaming down her face. "That's a lie, her car is outside." The man says. "She doesn't drive it, I swear!"

"Where'd she get it from then?" He asks. "Someone gave it to her!"

The man gives a threatening smirk, "May I ask who?"

The girls both look terrified, "We don't know." Rosa says quietly. I shot goes off and I quickly hide behind the wall again with my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming. I quickly dial 911, which I should've done in the first place. I put the phone to my ear and back away from the door frame.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asks. "There are men with guns in my house." I whisper very quietly. "What? I can't hear you speak up ma'am."

"Well well, look who I found boss." I look up in front of me and one of the men from the kitchen was standing right in front of me with a smirk on his face. I gulp and try to get up and run but I knew it was no use, he grabbed me by the arm before I could even make it anywhere and brought me to the living room.

The man picks up my phone with a smirk, "Sorry false alarm." He says with a thick New Jersey accent before hanging up and smashing my phone on the counter. "We don't need Big Jo coming to rescue you. Or do we?"

The girls both look at me with wide eyes, "Aw your friends didn't know you were smashing the boss man?" I glare at them, "I am not with Josiah! If that's why you're here then you should go because you have the wrong girl."

One of the men chuckle, "Then why'd he buy you a whole ass car babe?" I ignore his questions, "Who are you guys anyway? Who do you work for?"

"We used to work for big Jo, but ever since he killed our boy Ricky we left. Ricky was only killed because of you princess, so now we're going to take you away from big Jo like he took Ricky away from us." The man says in an angry voice. "Lets grab her and go." One of the men walks over to me and throws me over his shoulder.

"No stop it! Josiah wouldn't care if I'm hurt trust me! We aren't even friends!"

"You call him by his first name and he bought you a car. We ain't stupid." The men turn to the girls, "You two don't say nothing to nobody, or you're next."

The girls are crying as they sit on the floor with their hands and feet tied watching me sadly. To say I was scared was an understatement, I was terrified. But I did have a bit of hope, it was the middle of the afternoon and surely someone in this building will notice me being carried away by a group of men and call the cops.

And I already called the police, who should've been here by now. And where the hell were my bodyguards that were supposed to live next door? Tyler is supposed to be on his way over soon, he'll notice something's up and call the cops.

We reach a van and one of the men throw me in. I try to immediately jump out, but I knew there was no point. They just pushed me back in and shut the door. The car began moving and I sighed. I looked up at the men in the seats in front of me and began talking. "Big Jo and I are not together!"

One of them groans, "Can you shut up already?"

"Not till I'm let out of this car, you have the wrong girl!"

"Gag her." The driver instructs. The one sitting near my stuffs a bandana in my mouth and I glare at him. The car was a wheel chair van so I was seated on the floor where a wheel chair would've been. Two of the men were in the front seats while the other one was in the seat above me.

We drive for a little while while I thought of different ways to escape from them when we get to wherever we're going. If they planned on putting me in a torture chamber I could try to use one of their weapons as a weapon and get out? Or maybe if I was going to be taken to an abandoned warehouse or something I could just try to escape whatever I'm tied up in when I'm left alone. I saw a video once about how to get out of a zip tie handcuff, I could try that.

As I was thinking, suddenly the car jumped a bit. "Oh fuck he found us." The driver says. "Grab the girl Zeke." The car jumps again and the men pull out their guns. The guy in the passenger seat rolls down the window and begins shooting. The car jumps again and begins to spin off the road. "They've shot the wheels!"

I had no idea what I was supposed to do until the door of the car opened and the men started jumping out, leaving me there to die in the car crash. The car was still spinning out of control and I decided to take my chances and roll out of the car. It seemed like the only choice besides staying in the car and dying.

I quickly rolled out of the car and landed aggressively on the ground. My head slammed into the ground knocking me out cold immediately.

-

When I woke up I was in what looked to be a hospital room. "She's awake." Someone above me says. "Don't move too much sweetie, you're still in a fragile state." The person talking to me sounded feminine, motherly even. "I'm going to get you some water okay? You've been out for a while so your voice may be hoarse."

I nod slowly and watch her walk away. Josiah walks in immediately after she walks out. I couldn't really remember what happened and I wasn't sure where I was. Sure it looked kind of like a hospital but you could tell it wasn't. "What happened?" I ask in a hoarse voice.

"Don't talk, wait for the nurse to bring you water." I kept quiet because talking did kind of hurt at the moment and water sounded nice. The nurse came in with water and helped me drink. I coughed a little before talking again, "What happened? Where am I?"

"You were in a car accident. This is my private hospital."

"You have a private hospital?" I roll my eyes, "And what accident?"

"I already told you it was a car accident." I frown, "I'd like a little more detail."

"How much do you remember?" He asks. "The last thing I remember is talking to Tyler outside my building."

"So you don't remember the men in your apartment?" He asks. It suddenly all comes back to me in a huge headache. I close my eyes and hold my head, "Ow actually I think I do."

I look up at him with a glare, "This is all your fault!" I try to sit up to yell at him but instead end up yelling out in pain. He quickly helps me lay back down and shoo him away. "Don't touch me!"

He frowns, "You need to fucking relax, you're pretty beat up."

"Yeah thanks to you, what'd the doctor say?"

"You have a concussion, a twisted ankle, and a broken arm. Plus a few scratches here and there." I frown at him. "How long have I been out?"

"3 days."

"I don't want to be here, I want to go home." I say quietly. "Not until the doctor discharges you."

I sigh, "I told you to take back your stupid car, are you going to take it now? Those guys think because you bought me a car we're together."

"Tell me more about what they told you."

"They said they were going to kill me to get back at you for killing Ricky. Is this how it's going to be? Every time someone wants to get back at you they'll use me?"

"Where were your bodyguards?" He asks.

"I don't know Josiah! And stop avoiding my questions." He sighs, "I'll be back." He says as he walks out of the room. The nurse walks in with a tray of food for me to eat. Mac and cheese with chicken and coleslaw. "This is to give you more energy, make sure you eat all of it."

I nod and immediately start digging into the meal, it did make me feel better but I was still in pain. The nurse left me some medication next to my food to take after I was done eating. After finishing my food Josiah strolls in to the room.

"You'll be staying with me until you heal." He says. I frown, "Excuse me?"

"I've already made arrangements, don't argue with me about this."

"Don't argue? I am not staying with you! I was almost killed just because some people thought we were together and now you want me to stay with you? You must be out of your mind."

"So you'd rather be crippled at home where anyone could come and attack you while you're defenseless?" He asks. "I'm crippled because of you smart ass. And why would staying with you be any safer?"

"I'm the only one who can protect you obviously. There is much better security at my place and there will be a nurse to take care of you."

"I don't want to stay with you."

"Well it doesn't really seem like you have a choice." I frown at him, "Why do you suddenly care about my safety?" I ask as he begins to walk out, he stops for a moment. "I don't." Is all he says before heading out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
91K 1.1K 62
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...
1M 20.5K 42
When a young women named Cordelia, find's herself in the new club downtown, she encounters deep family secrets after she parties hard and bumps into...