You Will Always be Mine

By lailamehtaab

"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice ma... More

Prologue
To Readers
As Promised
Chapter # 1
Chapter# 2
Chapter# 3
Chapter# 4
Chapter#5
Chapter# 6
Chapter# 7
Chapter #8
Chapter# 9
Chapter #10
Chapter# 11
Chapter# 12
Sorry Readers
Chapter# 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Author's Note
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter# 39
Chapter# 40
Chapter# 41
Chapter# 42
Chapter# 43
Chapter# 44 (The End)
Author Note
Be Mine

Chapter # 22

18.5K 1.1K 100
By lailamehtaab

Not edited.

Kanwal recalled everything Shumaila told her but still, she couldn't digest all of it. To begin with, she was unable to believe that Shumaila was a part of Black Eagles from the start and yet she told her that every student taken away by Black Eagles are living a normal life. It was hard for her to believe, perhaps her perceptions of the gang built from years stopping her from doing so.

Later that night Ahad tried to inquire her about the conversation between her and Shumaila. But Kanwal didn't open her mouth, they also had small bickering too. Still, for some reason, he avoided the option of asking Shumaila. The next day Ahad left for the work early in the morning, therefore, taking advantage of the situation Kanwal called Shumaila and asked her to meet during the lunchtime.

After marrying Ahad, Kanwal had changed considerably. She has become conscious of every single person and things happened around her and tried her best to take notice of the details as much as possible. Thinking that Shumaila could be a help in digging some information, Kanwal didn't forget to exchange phone numbers with her. Soon the minutes of wait ended and Shumaila came to meet her. But the look on her face wasn't as fresh as yesterday. She was pale and somewhat panics like she has seen a ghost just now.

"Shumaila baji, what's wrong?" Kanwal quickly brought a glass of water for her.

"Kanwal, something terrible is about to happen." She quickly took the glass and drink it all in one go.

"What do you mean?"

"Kanwal, Mahnoor is getting married today."

"WHAT????"

"Yes, I don't believe it either but this news broke to me just now and I came rushing to you. Her family shouldn't have done that. They are trying to do her Nikkah in so much secrecy, but our men got suspicious when they saw Qazi (priest) going into the house and what have I heard that no one has come out from the house yet. Kanwal, Moosa Bhai is going to wipe out Mahnoor's whole family. They shouldn't have done this, they made a great mistake." Kanwal kept pacing around in the room while telling Kanwal the whole situation. On the other hand, Kanwal was staring at her with a blank face unable to fathom what Shumaila was saying.

"Listen, I have an idea." Shumaila stopped near Kanwal and rushed back to the sofa where she put her bag.

"Call Mahnoor right now. Tell her to not to agree to Nikah, if she wants the safety of her family." She said quickly finding her number and hand over the phone to Kanwal.

"Hurry up, talk to her." Shumaila put the phone on Kanwal's ear who was standing before her, still in complete shock.

"Mahnoor..., I heard from someone just now that... today is your Nikah. Is it true?" Kanwal breathed out as soon as she heard Mahnoor's voice.

"Listen, I really wanted to tell you bu" Kanwal didn't let Mahnoor finished the sentence and said, "Is it true or not?"

"It's true!" Kanwal's panic grew as she heard Mahnoor's answer in affirmative.

"Ya Allah! Mano, listen. No matter what happens, don't sign the Nikah papers."

"Kanwal, it's already done. But why" She gasped, turning to Shumaila but she was looking somewhere behind her.

"Listen to me very carefully, leave town right now! All of you! hurry!" Kanwal practically screamed.

"Kanwal, what do you mean? Why are you saying that?" Kanwal opened her mouth to answer her, but instantly someone snatched the phone from behind. She abruptly turned around and saw Ahad standing behind her.

Ahad gaze shifted from Kanwal to Shumaila and fixed back at Kanwal as he said on the phone, "I never thought you could be this stupid, tigress."

Ahad hung up and hand over the phone to Shumaila. She instantly took it and left the room in a rush.

"Ahad." Kanwal tried to protest but he didn't let her.

"Pack your stuff, we are going back right now."

~*~

"At least you find something you like." Ahad's voice startled Kanwal. She literally jumped and give him a glare, clenching her dupatta on the chest. Without giving much attention to her state, Ahad's walked towards her lazily. They arrived Shareefabad a few hours ago and on Kanwal's continues insist, Ahad take her to Moosa's house to meet Mahnoor but to their luck she was unconscious. After the moment Kanwa saw Mahnoor, she hasn't muttered a single word, Ahad also didn't force her since he was also going through an emotional turmoil.

"They aren't the part of our house, but I am glad that they can be seen here." He said gazing at the thousands of twinkling stars through the clear sky. Kanwal stared at the man stood beside her, wearing earth brown pyjama and a black T-shirt, as his eyes roamed around the sky above.

"I don't understand what you like about them so much?" He asked still looking at the stars.
Kanwal also held her face up to the sky and whispered unintentionally, "they are beautiful."

"Beautiful??? Stars are just... stars, what's so beautiful about them?" Ahad turned his face to Kanwal, who was still looking at the sky.

"They aren't ... just stars. They are signs, for those who want to understand. Understand that no matter how high they could go, there will always existence above them, superior to them. No matter how much authority and power people can possess, there is a being WHO will always be more authoritative than them." Kanwal said the last sentence looking at Ahad in a mocking manner.

"Never would've thought, you could give such lectures." Ahad scoffed, as he leaned against the wall of roof boundary.

"Never would've thought that you could be so cruel, that you let a girl's life destroy whom once you call sister."

Anger would've been an understatement what Kanwal felt, towards Ahad, towards Moosa and his men. She was trying to accept her fate, trying to fit in life in which she was forced to. But killing her best friend's husband is something she couldn't swallow.

She just came back from the main house, from Moosa's house. Leaving her unconscious friend on the mercy of strangers, at the mercy of criminals. She couldn't hate herself more than she is doing now. Every time she closed her eyes, Mahnoor's paled face flashes before her eyes. She had the dream about her friend get married, but never even in her nightmares, she thought that something like this would happen to her.

"We don't have much choice. Mahnoor's family left us with no other option. Moosa tried to approach the right way." Ahad said.

"Is that your reasoning to kill anyone?" She narrowed her eyes at him. "Who would kill anyone for this reason?" Kanwal asked expecting a negative answer, she knew that Ahad could never kill someone.

"I would. I would kill thousands of Kamil if what's it takes me to have you." Ahad said firmly, staring into Kanwal's eyes. His calm posture, make Kanwal shuddered in fear. She didn't say anything, just stare back in disbelief. Her state didn't go unnoticed by Ahad, as he sighed and come closer to her.

"Don't get me wrong." He said, caressing her face, "I would never let the things come to the point where I have to take such measures, as I will always get you before." He leaned closer, but Kanwal abruptly took a step back.

"You're unbelievable." She shook her, with a hurt expression and rushed inside.

~*~

"Oye! Hurry up na. We'll get late for Friday prayer." A boy in his early twenties, with black straight hairs, said to his friend who stopped on university canteen to buy drinks.

"It's just eleven-thirty." He answered irritatingly.

"Han na (yes). It will take a lot of time to reach home. You know the traffic right." The other boy rolled his eyes and start walking towards the parking area.

"Listen Arsalan, if you asked again to stop on the nearest turn of girls college, I am going to kill you." The other boy threatened the first one, pointing his index finger at him.

"Wah (good). Here I am making plans for my friend and he is threatening me." Arsalan said dramatically.

"Making plans for me?"

"Ehm ehm! If I remember correctly, that was the college of Kanwal Bhabi right." Arsalan said fixing his glasses on the nose.

"What of it?" Ahad said in a bored tone.

"You can meet her." Arsalan said, like its the best entertainment in the world.

"I can see her and meet her whenever I want. But I would love to hear the reason why are you so eager to go there?" Ahad gave him a suspicious look.

"Just ... awain" He shrugged.

"Awain ke bache (don't you awain me)." Ahad grabbed his neck from the back. "You go there for Mahnoor na?"

Arsalan shook his head in negative with a big smile playing on his lips.

"Lair." Ahad put more pressure on his neck.

"If you know then what's the reason for asking?" Arsalan answered trying to free himself from Ahad's grip.

"Hey, are you serious about her?" Ahad asked losing his grip but didn't let go.

"Serious? ... don't know yet. But she really is kind of cute." He smiled.

"I will kill you if you put your dirty eyes on her. She is my student."

"Oye qasam se (I promise) yar, I clean my glasses twice before looking at her. There is no way that my eyes could be dirty. No one watches his future wife in such a manner. Believe me. " Arsalan laughed when Ahad tightened his grip.

"Ary, Ahad don't kill him, he hasn't given me his notes yet." A girl shouted from the group of students passing by.

"Bhool jao (forget it). You didn't write my assignment." Arsalan waved his hand like dismissing them.

"You can kill him now Ahad." Another girl from the group shouted as the move on.

"Which notes she is talking about?" Ahad asked letting Arsalan go.

"Chemistry notes." He answered massaging his neck.

"But you don't-" And before Ahad could finish his sentence Arsalan ran grabbing his bag.

"Kamine insaan (low life human)." Ahad ran behind him when he realized he copied his notes to give that girl because Arslan doesn't have chemistry as his minor subject.

Arslan laughed at his cursing and said "Wo to main hon (that's what I am)."

"I will never approve a Kamina like you for my student." Ahad slowed down a well as Arsalan.

"If you didn't approve or go against me I will tell Kanwal all your previous affairs." He winked.

"I never had affairs," Ahad said walking side by side to the parking area.

"Only I know that, jiggar." He chuckled.

~*~

That sound of chuckle still rings in his head, especially whenever he thinks about Moosa with Mahnoor. Ahad used to tease his best friend that he will take a strong background check if he sent a proposal at Mahnoor's house. He always took Arsalan's words as jokes whatever he talked about Mahnoor. Ahad knew Arsalan is a good guy but he couldn't imagine Mahnoor with him.
But now, a few moments ago, he didn't show hesitation on leaving Mahnoor with Moosa, a man who was a complete stranger to him before two years, who is nothing as compare to Arsalan. He didn't feel bad about it, yet giving a second thought of leaving his little tigress alone there, made him restless.

I give away your most precious person jiggar...

________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Advance Eid Mubarak :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
75.5K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
853K 33K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
6.4K 518 20
To all the girls who were broken by boys but want to get loved by men ____________________________________ She spoke up,"i am sorry i can't be mother...