Keep holding on (sansX Depres...

By Derpy13

I am 18 yrs old...i tried ending my life countless times...I then stood up over a bigger death of the under... More

I'm done...
Please...keep holdin
Should I trust?
It doesn't matter...
Get to know each other
Suspicous
Explain!!!
Fears controling me
Please be okay...
I'm fine...
Something coming...
Weird date...
Something special
Forget it...
Who is this?
Complicated
Confusion..
Who is it gunna be?
Something beautifully...
THANK YOU!!!
Flashing Memories...
Getting to know undyne
Sleepover!!! Pt. 1
Sleepover pt. 2
Important announcement!
Celebrate joy!
What happened?!?
Sabrina's birthday?
I'm sorry..
800 followers!!!!
It hurts...
Ask questions!
Question time! Pt. 1
Update on new storiesXD
Trying...to MOVE ON!
Broken heart!!!!!
Announcements!!!
Time to leave...
It's....him..
CHECK IT OUT XD
Authors note *sorry*
A small wreck..
A hangout pt.1
WHY DO YOU CARE?
Wanna be the judge?
Face reveal!!!
I thought about it.
Lets talk! A/N

A hangout pt.2

237 10 45
By Derpy13

the song is called, "my everything" by Ariana grande! SOOOO SORRY I HAVE BEEN NOT UPDATING! There were so many complications so badly! Sooo now that I am back! I am willing to do more and more as much as I can! Before the summer is over! Hopefully this turns well! This story isn't even over yet! We are just in the beginning of a war! Let's do this! As always have a lovely day!
                         -Derpy13
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play song
Y/N P.O.V
It was my day, I went back upstairs in my room grabbing something real quick before we go and thought for a few minutes. I saw Tyler holding his hand out smiling, "ya comin or what?" I had a huge thought, I smiled and I grabbed his hand. We didn't want to go downstairs since it's too much noises to deal with like cracking and nonsense...so I look next to my bed and see frisk sound beautifully asleep with the stars around them.

I looked up and see the window and I remember the bad choices I did living in hay shitty house before...going though the window. I smiled, "let's go through here" Tyler looked at me shocked like I haven't really change but my confidence. The house window isn't very high, well it is but I can do it.

We both jumped off and we both held each other's hand walking around like idiots. I smiled as we were talking till..

My eyes were so shinny off that the beautiful reflection of the moon and even the stars! With the mixture of the colors of the sky being dark. I was in love with this beautiful wonder! My outfit started to glow since I guess I picked the one that glows in the dark hehe!

I looked at Tyler and Tyler smiled at me, "come over here" he said holding his hand out. I grabbed it and he followed me to the beautiful lake...there was a boat so...he looked at me in confusion, "want to go get a closer view?" He said with his eyes...being so damn...beautiful...

I nodded in a yes reply and he picked me up and place me on the boat, he went in too and started to row *row row row your boat XD* we went closer and closer. My eyes started to widen in excitement to see how beautiful it was so much! Tyler I can tell he was having a good time.

I looked at the moon and smiled at Tyler, "Tyler...this is so...romantic like ol-" just as I was about to say the last word I felt my heart jumped when I saw butterflies and fishes reflecting and oh my goodness...how beautiful it was so much. My heart started to beat heavier and heavier every time I turn to him.

I felt the water splash on me, "Ah! Hey!" I said looking at Tyler which he is is giggling. "What? It's just water! What's the matter? You scared?" I chuckled, "oh yea?" I splashed him more with water. We both were having this water fight till I grabbed a bucket next to me and filled I with water, I stand up and I lost my balance, "WOAH!" I was starting to fall.

Tyler tried to grab me but we both ended up in the water, "awe my clothes!" I said. Tyler laughed and I laughed too. We both started to swim together and it almost felt like we were dancing in the water where the moonlight was directed. When it was time to get out Tyler already had towels.

"How did you-" Tyler cut me off, "I know you are always competitive if I were to splash you with water so I brought towels just in case something else goes wrong heh" he said blushing a bit. I grabbed the towel and I started to take off my clothes leaving myself only my bra and my underwear on.

I put the towel around me and i looked at Tyler who is blushing like hell! I giggled, "what? Never seen a girl almost nude?" I said chuckling more. I tried to drain out the water in my clothes since it was cold a little bit.

The bandages to my cut arms came off and Tyler looked at me really shocked and upset. He went up to me closer and grabbed my arms, thankfully the towel was secure and tucked in tight. "Y/n..." Tyler begins to say. Tyler started to grow some tears..." oh my fucking god! IM SO SORRY! I didn't know that you were so heart broken when you were away!" He started sobbing even more on me.

"IM SORRY BABY! My princess! IM SORRY THAT YOU PRINCE WASNT THERE! In sorry! That when I cheated on you you were in a situation that you were LOST!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! I was in my own world and should have been into yours! That it was my fault for not protecting you!" He said crying even more.

*FUCK IM CRYING😭😭😭*

I've never seen Tyler cry...but I saw tears when he told me to never cut myself again...that if I do he would Blame everything himself...but I realized I wasn't thinking straight when I wasn't with him during the time. I went up to him and hugged him softly.

I Hummed a Lullaby to him that always helps me when I was down and my mother sang to me... he stopped crying and calmed down..."my love, it wasn't your fault. When I left you I met a guy that...I thought cared but in the end he wasn't worth it. I'm sorry for making you feel like this but it wasn't you...it was me" I said with tears falling down.

Tyler pushed me away softly and kissed me deeply, I blushed so I replied back with a passionate kiss. I felt a hand grabbed around my ass so I smiled, "like old times" I thought to myself so I grabbed his in returned which made him jump and blushed at me. I giggled thinking how funny it was till I felt him kissing my neck softly.

I blushed even more and bit my lip softly, so I moved my neck a little bit to let him keep going. Then I felt a pinch to my skin which made me escape some moans out of my mouth. He was claiming his territory to me that I am his and no one else can have me...not even sans.

*ISH NOT SIN! -blush- okay maybe a lil hint*

Tyler started to bit harder making me moan and breath heavily more, he went more down. He was on my neck and he went more and more down almost towards my breast. *KILL ME* he left more and more marks till he was done. My neck and my chest was filled with hickeys everywhere HE EVEN MADE A HICKEY HEART ON MY CHEST!

He smirked and hugged me, while he was doing that he whispered something in my ear, "you are mine, no one will have you...and I will protect you better now" when he let go softly he grabbed my clothes and put them on for me. I was kinda shivering till he put his jacket around me. It felt so warm...I smiled and blushed more.

Tyler looked around and smiled a little, "follow me" he said. I followed him being a bit tired from walking around a lot so when we arrived it was his place..I saw a woman when I was inside and it was...Violet?

"Oh! Hi y/n!" Violet smiling drinking some coffee. "Hey mom" Tyler said smiling. WHATTTTTTT?!?!? THATS HIS MOM??!??! I was in a blow up mind HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SHMO YOUNG AND LIKE!?!?! WHAT THE FORK! When he took me in his room to grab something I sit on his bed so much in shocked.

"Sooo...wait...that's your mom?!?" I said in shocked. Tyler chuckled, "well...it's my foster mom why?" I looked at him shocked, "SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG!!!!" I said almost yelling in shock. He laughs his ass off, "well she's only 35 years old" WHAT!!!!!! THAT WOMAN LOOKS SO YOUNG!!!!!!!

He grabbed a bracelet

That made me smiled and almost to tears...he then whispered in my ear softly, "if one day you don't feel the same drop the bracelet to the ground and break the charm...the charm contains the heartbeat that is yours that I feel whenever you feel afraid, hurt, or even just me." He said.

I nodded and wore the bracelet. As soon as I did I felt like I was protected. It started to get a bit more lighter outside so that was when I had to go back home so no one worried. When Tyler realized I had to go back he carried me outside all the way from home for me.

He kissed me right out of my front door really deep and said goodnight...when it was already early. When I waved goodbye my heart was in love ❤️ I got upstairs and as soon as I did I started to hear rocking sounds in sans room...when I listen a bit closely I heard muffle sounds.

Rocking started to get louder till, "AHH~! SANS! HARDER!! HARDER!!!" I was in disgust so I went in my room with frisk and just..called it the night. That I can't sleep because of the bitch who moans like a whale keeps getting louder.

TYLER P.O.V
When everything happen I just...felt like it was the same old love I remember which made me feel like it was getting stronger. I claim my girl and she is my princess. As soon as I came home I felt the bracelet beating fastly when I closed that door for her. The bracelet only feels that she is in danger of anything particular that includes to her health of protection. I will protect her for my life! She is my everything and I don't want her hurting herself anymore...

Y/n... I love you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,
Sometimes during the night time when the moon rises they say it's more romantic because even tho its darkness it's also because our fears of the darkness becomes into a prettier beautiful version of ourselves turning down our fears down.

         -Derpy13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 237 23
Sorry, but, I'm going to discontinue my book. I found out that the plot had turned boring. If you want, you can tell me what kind of plot you want an...
11K 280 26
I should be dead. But I'm not. I should be happy. But I'm not...I feel dead and I feel sad. I don't know what's happening to me, but I feel empty ins...
355K 13.2K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
256K 7.2K 36
--Long ago, two races ruled over Earth-- --HUMANS and MONSTERS-- --One day, war broke out between the two races-- --After a long battle, the Humans w...