So High

By itsliya

The summer before going into one of the most important phases in her life, that being college, was just the a... More

Description
Prolouge: Seeing You Again |
1. Atiyya
2. Kaleb
3. Atiyya
4. Kaleb
5. Atiyya
6. Kaleb
7. Atiyya
8. Kaleb
9. Atiyya
10. Kaleb
11. Atiyya
12. Kaleb
13. Atiyya
14. Kaleb
15. Atiyya
16. Kaleb
Wattpad Q&A
17. Atiyya
18. Kaleb
19. Atiyya
20. Kaleb
21. Atiyya
Check In
22. Kaleb
23. Atiyya
24. Kaleb
25. Atiyya
26. Kaleb
27. Kaleb
28. Atiyya
RIP Greg Shead🖤
29. Kaleb
30. Atiyya
31. Atiyya (Mature)
32. Kaleb
33. Atiyya

Characters

11.7K 484 186
By itsliya

Atiyya (UHTEEYUH)

Rickie (RI--KEY)

Nabora (NUH-BOOR-RUH)

As far as men characters, I'm only showing you guys Kaleb for now and then I'll introduce the rest as the book progresses. Right now, though he's the only one that's in the first chapter.

Kaleb

I know it's a little typical, but he just so fine y'all. And despite the tattoos, he actually LOOKS like he's eighteen or a teenager. I'm tired of seeing people cast grown ass 25 year old men as high schoolers in books. Don't get me wrong, they be fine as hell, but it's sort of unrealistic. I know high schoolers can look a lot older nowadays but there is no reason you should be putting 30 year old Trey Songz as an 18 year old in a book😂 I'm just saying!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
1.9K 1.2K 89
**Book one of the Aurorann River series** Iris wanted to get away from her life at home because it was very unsafe. She was mistreated and abused bec...
54.7K 1.3K 41
- ! Book contains explicit content ! - _ From the life of silver chains to the world of golden spoons. Here's a story about the life of Athena Noir...
1.4K 113 45
" I am god, not a magician. You are right in both ways if you think i exist or not because i am all hope and faith." She heard it and couldn't stand...