Babysitter Lay | Sulay

By Familyfanfiction

{COMPLETED} Suho adopted 7 children and everything went well, till his partner ran away. He met Lay at Lay's... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fiveteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three - Last Chapter
Sequel ✨
Special Extra Chapter - 10K
Part Two ✨
Special Announcement

Chapter Five

3.9K 208 140
By Familyfanfiction

"We are home!" Suho and Kai yelled.

They came in the living room. Everybody rushed to them to see if Kai was okay. Although, Kyungsoo pushed everybody aside and stood in front of little Kai.

"Are you okay? Who hurt you? Do you want something to eat? Let me hug you." He rumbles and pulled Kai into a hug without pressing on his arm.

"Thank you hyung." Kai smiled.

Suho walked to me and Xiumin who sat on the couch. "Everything is fine. He just broke his wrist." He said sitting down next to me.

"How are the others?"
"Nothing special, the kids were just concerned and playing." Xiumin respons.

"Okay, well I think I will go now." I said, standing up. "Or do you need me?"

"No, you may go. I will text you later." He stood up and walked to the door.
"Bye kids!" I waved and they waved back. Including Tao, which was a surprise.

"Oh I forgot to say. We are going to hold a barbeque next weekend. Do you want to come? Not to babysit, but just for the fun. You can bring a friend if you want." Suho asked.

"Ah that sounds fun. I will text you if I can come. See you later!" I waved and walked to home.

"Luhanniee~! I'm home!" I yelled. I walked to our livingroom. Luhan slept at the couch. I looked at the clock.

6:27 pm

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup. I filled it with water and walked back to Luhan.

3..2..1..

And I trow the water on Luhan.

"YA!!" He screams and jumped up.
"You're gonna get payback, you know that?" He said angry.

"Sure, that lovely not manly face will pay back, nice joke honey." I laughed and walked to my room.

"So how is it with the kim family?" He asked following me and laid on my bed. Also ignoring my last comment.

"One kid broke his wrist, other kid went to his wushu lesson, we bought bubbletea and ice cream and I think that I'm deaf." I said. Thinking of my ear after the scream from Sehun.

I remove my clothes and grabbed comfy clothes.
I have changed my clothes often in front of Luhan. We are close, so it's okay.

"Sounds like a tiring day. Well, have you eaten? Probably not. I will cook tonight." He said and walked to the door.

"Oh before I forget, have you any plans next weekend?"

He stops and shakes his head.

"Next weekend, barbeque, Suho's place. Oh and one more thing." I pulled out my phone and text Jackson's number to Luhan, who's phone made a recieving sound.
"That's your friend Jackson's number."

"Oh wow I haven't seen him in like how many months? Thanks man!" He smiles and walked out of my room.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.
Just 5 minutes....

"Lay appaa~"
"Not now... Let appa sleep." I respons.
"Lay appa... Let's eat.."
"Aniyo... appa wants to sleep."
"Appa.. Wake up."
"Ani~~"
"Lay, dude wake up."

I open my eyes seeing Luhan trying to hold his laugh. "Appa?"

He burst out and I slap him with my pillow. "Not cool dude, not cool."

"Naw you were so cute! Well let's go, dinner is ready and almost cold." He said and pulled me of the bed.

"What did you make?" I asked walking through the hallway.
"Just spicy ramyeon."

"Aah thank you, I will eat well!" I said before eating my dish.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

"So how was work?"
"Nothing special. Although, there was 1 customer for lunch.. omgosh I can kill him if I see him again. He was such a diva! He wants this and that. People can be horrible sometimes!"

I laughed at Luhan being too dramatic.

~

Next weekend (because Suho didn't need Lay in the week)

"Ready?" I asked.
He nods and I rang at the doorbell.

"Lay appa!" Someone screamed inside and seconds later Xiumin opened with Kai in his arms.

"This little guy waited for you." He laughs and handed me Kai.

"Hello Kai-shi." I laughed and tickles him.

"Oh no..." I looked at wide-eyes-opened Luhan.
"What's wrong? It's just a kid." Thinking Luhan is scared of Kai.
"Oh nice... The very nice waiter." Xiumin said while eyes rolling.

"You two know each other...?

"Appa, let's go! Meat!" Kai said and clinged at my chest.

I nod and left the two.

I walked furthur to the livingroom where the kids and other guests were.

I bowed and shakes with the people who I have never met. I saw Suho in the backyard talking to a guy.

"Aah Lay!" He said after noticing me walking to him.
"How are you?"
"I'm okay. Hello I am Lay." I answered and shakes hand with the unfamiliar face.
"Ah, Lay this is our neighbour Key. Key this is our nanny and friend Lay."

"Ah nice to meet you. I heard that you're taking really good care of the kids." I just smiled and after excusing myself I walked back with Kai playing with my hair to the living room.

The kids were playing with their neighbours.

"Appa, these are Taemin and Minho." Baekhyun said.
"Taemin is my best friend." Kai whispered to me. "Ohh"

"Hai, you're Lay right?"

I turned around. "My name is Onew. Those are my kids." He smiled.

"Aah, nice to meet you. Uhm.. Onew and Key right? The neighbours?"

He nods.

We sat down at the couch and Kai went to play with the others.

"Did you come alone?"
"Oh no, my friend Luhan is over there talking with Xiumin." I said pointing to Luhan and Xiumin at the other side of the room. Although talking... They just stood next each other because 2 others were talking to them as a group.

"Aah. So how did you became a nanny? Suho oftens tell us about you and your great presence."

I blushed and tells him the whole meeting and all.

The barbeque went smoothly and I got to know more about the Dibidi family.

Onew and Key are the parents of Taemin and Minho. And as like Xiumin, someone stays with them to baby sit Taemin and Minho when they can't. His name is Jonghyun.

"Shall we go?" I ask Luhan.
He nods and we waved goodbye to everybody. And after a tight hug with every kid, even Taemin and Minho, we left.

"So... How is Xiumin?" I smirks.
"Shut up. I hate him." He blushes and walks faster.
"Ya, I saw some firework between you two~~"

"Well check your eyes or your brains because you're fantasy has gone wild." He said and we were home.

"You should text him, that we arrived home savely." He said, unlocking the door.

"Why?"
"Well, I don't know. You always do that."
"Yeah, close friends."
"Well isn't he a close friend?"
"No, he's my boss."
"Who invited you to a barbeque party. Yeah my boss does that too." He said rolling with his eyes.

"Okay okay, I will text him, Jeez."
I pulled out my phone and text Suho.

Lay: "we arrived home savely. Thank you for the barbeque, it was delicious!"

~
Monday morning.

Luhan went to his job. He works fulltime at a Chinese restaurant.

I was eating cereal in the kitchen at the counter while checking my phone.

2 text from Suho.
Suho: "Glad to hear, Sorry I didn't had my phone till this morning."

Suho: "Hey Lay, can you come tomorrow (Tuesday)? The whole squad without Baekhyun. He got vocallessons. 6 pm till 11 pm?"

Lay: "heey, sorry I can't. I have to work at the coffee company."

Suho: "ooh, well do you have may be a friend who can?"

I immediatley thought of Luhan, but I didn't know if he can.

Lay: "May be Luhan, I can ask if you want. You know, The friend I brought at that barbeque."

Suho: "aah that would be awesome, text me later if he can, thank u 💛"
" i mean 😄"

Lay: "hahahha alright 😉"

I locked my phone and wash my dish.

I walked to the living room and just watched tv. I have an evening shift started from 4. 5 hours left...

My phone rang while I was watching this really nice k-drama.. Uhm it's called... kim bok joo? Weightlifting? Something like that, aah I ship it.. I hope they will end up dating in real life..

Anyway, my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Heey sweetie!"
"What's up Luhan?"
"Nothing, just have a recess. Anyway, you texted me about being a nanny?"
"Yeah, Suho need a nanny tomorrow, but I can't. Can you babysit from 6 till 11?"
"Tomorrow? Yeah, it's my freeday?"
"Okay I will text him right now."

I put Luhan on loudspeaker so I could text Suho.

"Oh wait wait wait... Suho? The 7-kids dad? Yo wait I don't kn-"

"Too late, just sended the text." I grinned.

"You son of a b-"
"I love you tooo~~ I can rescue you after 9. I have a shift till 8:45."
"I swear Lay, I will kill you if-"
"I gotta go, bye sweetie!"
"DONT CUT ME O-"

And I hang up.

Luhan will be dead tomorrow... But I will be dead tonight if he come home..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
15.4K 772 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
2.8K 232 38
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
48.4K 1.9K 66
In 5 years of relation with Lay, suho never Felt the latter treated him like his boyfriend... He knows Lay never love him the way Like how he wanted...