A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

Von Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... Mehr

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Bora Bora Part 2.

9.1K 257 25
Von Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

Late. We were so late that it wasn't even funny. After our "late night" activities last night I helped Y/n pack and we went to bed but when we woke up this morning we didn't really stick to schedule....if you get what I mean and right now we were rushing around making sure we have everything.

Y/n:"Bags are in the car and passports are in the car as well..."She yelled from downstairs making me grab hers and my backpack running downstairs.

Hailey:"Okay...I got our phones, chargers and all the other stuff we need"I said making her nod and grab the keys.

Y/n:"Perfect...lets go"She said making me nod and walk out the door while she locked the house up. She ran to the car and opened the door for me sending me a smile making me peck her lips and hop in. She ran to her side and started the car backing out the driveway and speeding to the airport.

Hailey:"The girls are gonna murder us"I said making her sigh and focus on the road. I was busy on my phone when I got a text from Bella.

I rolled my eyes at the text and put my phone away and looked out the window. I felt a hand on mines intertwining our fingers and kissing them slightly making me smile and kiss her cheek. We arrived at the airport and grabbed our luggage walking in to see the everyone talking. They all turned to us and smirked.

Abel:" Well...look who deicide to join us "He said making me look down and avoid eye contact while Y/n chuckled.

Y/n:"I'm going to go and check in our bags babe...I'll be back in a few "She said making me nod and peck her lips making her smile "Want anything? "She asked.

Bella:"Yeah Hails..need anything? "She asked making me blush and Y/n chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"Do you need anything girls?" She asked making them nod and bite their lips.

Kylie: "Yes actually..."She said making Y/n nod for her to continue "Could you buy some snacks...Just in case we get hungry" She said making Y/n chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"Sure thing...I'll get you what you usually have"She said turning to me making me nod and peck her lips once more.

Zayn:"We'll join...."He said dragging her away with the guys laughing.

Taco:"Oh Romeo...."He said making Y/n shove him a little and take out bags to check in. I sat down next to Gigi and saw them all looking at me smirking.

Gigi:"Y/n seems happy...wonder what you did to make her that happy"She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Kendall:"I think it starts with a s and ends with a-"

Hailey:"Can you'll shut up!"I said blushing a little making them laugh and sit next to me.

Bella:"I'm pretty sure Hails has more sex then all of us combined"She said making me turn a darker shade of red.

Hailey:'We don't have that much sex..."I mumbled making them give me a look that said don't fuck around with us.

Kylie:"Well, that's lies"She said making me huff.

Hailey:"We don't!"I said making them look at me and raise their eyebrows.

Kendall:"So why didn't you answer our calls yesterday after we left?"She asked making me bite my lip and look down.

Gigi:"And why were you'll late this morning? "She asked making me look at them and sigh.

Hailey:"Okay! we have way to much sex but I'm going to complain cause its amazing so-"I was cut off by laughs making me turn around to see the guys laughing while Y/n stood there with a proud smile on her face"Oh my god"I mumbled making the girls laugh while I sat there hiding my face in her sweater.

Tyga:"Damn Y/n..."He said making her chuckle and hand the girls their things. She kneeled in front of me and removed my face from the sweater chuckling and kissing my hand.

Y/n:"Don't mind them babe...they're just jealous"She said making them roll their eyes but still keep smirks on their faces.

Gigi:"You wish Y/l/n"She said making Y/n wink at her and chuckle making me hit her arm a little.

Hailey:"Watch it Y/l/n"I said making her chuckle and wake up sitting next to the guys and talking. We were talking when the pilot came over and called us since we were leaving. We all went in the plane and settled in getting ready for take off.

Y/n:"So its amazing huh..."She said kissing my neck making me giggle and try to push her away making her chuckle a little but continue. We were so busy in our own little world that we didn't even notice everyone starring at us and smiling.

Kendall:"You two are way to cute for words...seriously"She said making me blush while Y/n chuckled and kissed my cheek.

Y/n:"Thanks Kenny boo"She said making Kendall roll her eyes at the name. I looked and saw that we already took off making me sigh and rest my head on Y/n's shoulder.

Hailey:"I'm tired..."I mumbled making her kiss my head and look at me.

Y/n:"Wanna have a small nap?"She asked making me nod and sit on her lap making her chuckle"On me?"She asked making me nod and yawn. I rested my head on her shoulder while I put my legs across her lap getting comfortable making her chuckle a little and grab a blanket.

Hailey:"You're warm..."I mumbled making her chuckle and kiss my head.

Y/n:"Thanks love...get some rest now"She mumbled making me hum and close my eyes slowly letting the darkness consume me.

Y/N POV.

I kissed her forehead as I saw asleep peacefully making me smile and a little and move the little strands of hair off her face making her snuggle closer to me. I saw them all look at me and smile making me look at them confused.

Y/n:"What?"I asked making them smile at me.

Kylie:"You really love her don't you?"She asked making me look at her and smile. I thought about it for a moment and she was right...I love Hailey more then anything.

Y/n:"I do....She's my life"I said making the girls awe and the guys smile like idiots.

Zayn:"Its nice to see you this happy..."He said making me smile and nod. I looked at the peaceful girl in my arms and in all honesty I couldn't see a future with her. She's my forever.

Bella:" Oh my god! I ship it so hard"She said making me chuckle and shake my head. We talked for a little when the guys went to lay down for a bit leaving me with the girls. They looked at me and smiled making me smile back.

Y/n:"What?"I asked making them smile bigger and shake their heads at me.

Kendall:"I know that look Y/n...."She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"What look?"I questioned a little confused.

Kendall:"The look that says....I wanna take things to the next level look"She said making me chuckle nervously and clear my throat.

Y/n:"I don't recall having a look like that..." I said making them shake their heads and smirk at me.

Kylie:"What are you thinking about Y/l/n?"She asked making me sigh and look to see Hailey fast asleep with a little pout on her lips making me smile at her. God I love her.....

Y/n:"Well......Since we basically sleep over at each others all the time I thought...why not ask her move in?"I said making them look at me wide eyed.

Bella:"Wait! You're serious?"She asked making me nod and shush her.

Y/n:"Yes and would you keep it down....You'll are gonna wake her up"I said making her mumble a sorry.

Gigi:"You really want this don't you?"She asked making me look at Hailey and smile.

Y/n:"More the you guys know...but don't mention anything to her"I said giving them a warning"I want this to be a surprise"I said  making them all nod.

Kendall:"Alright Romeo...we're gonna go get some sleep since we're all tired"She said making me nod and give them small smiles.

Y/n:"Okay...sleep well"I said making them nod and get up walking to their seats. I looked down at my queen and smiled. I kissed her forehead and sighed adjusting my seat a little so I could get some rest. Bora Bora is going to be interesting...

*Skip Plane ride*

We arrived in Bora Bora and it was absolutely beautiful and to mention we were all feeling pretty fresh since we slept throughout the whole flight. We grabbed our luggage and walked out to see the car that I rented for us and smiled.

Y/n:"Welcome to Bora Bora guys"I said making them all smile and pile up in the car. Everyone was busy talking when they all looked over at myself, Kylie and Kendall.

Abel:"Where are we staying?"He asked making us chuckle.

Kendall:"Just wait and see guys...."She said making them all look at them weirdly but dismiss it. We were driving until the car stopped making us all hop out and everyone look at us confused. We chuckled and looked at them.

Kylie:"We're taking a boat to out resort guys..."She said making them nod and follow me. We were walking when Kendall spoke up.

Kendall:"So which is our boat?"She asked making me smirk and point towards it.

Y/n:"Right over there...."I said making them all look at me and then the boat.

Kylie:"Woah....I thought you we're gonna get a small one or something"She said making me shrug and walk towards it.

Y/n:"I thought why not spoil ourselves"I said making them all run towards the boat making me chuckle and follow them. They all got in and sat down making me chuckle and look at the captain"Hey...I'm Y/n Y/l/n"I said shaking his hand making him smile and laugh a little.

Captain:"I'm very well aware Miss Y/l/n"He said making me chuckle a little"I'll be your captain so when ever you need me I will be available"He said making me nod and give him a small smile.

Y/n:"Thank you very much"I said making him nod and give me a small smile.

Captain:"Pleasure.... We will be leaving now so if you could please take your seat"He said making me nod and join the others. I sat down next to Hailey and kissed her neck making her giggle and face me.

Hailey:"You really know how to give people a good time don't you..."She said making me chuckle and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I try...."I said making her laugh and push my face away playfully making me chuckle and wrap my arms around her as we laid back and took a few pictures and talked about what we're going to do on this trip.

Zayn:"I hope you got something good planned Y/n"He said making me smirk at them.

Y/n:"Do I ever disappoint Malik?"I asked making them all chuckle and shake their heads. I was about to say something when the captain walked to us and smiled.

Captain:"We're here Miss Y/l/n"He said making me smile and thank him. I looked at everyone and chuckled waking up.

Y/n:"Lets get this vacation started...."

50 votes or more....😊

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...
186K 2.8K 42
- แด€ แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษด แด€แด„แด›แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ า“แด›. แด›ษชแดแดแด›สœแด‡ฬแด‡ แด„สœแด€สŸแด€แดแด‡แด›โค๏ธŽ (สŸษชา“แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส) started: Jan.29.2021 -๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ...
107K 2.8K 21
You are best friends with your exes boyfriend and together with her sister. Who said friendship groups couldn't be complicated? Y/N: is age 23 and G...