What's Next

By Hope_1234

Follow Ainsley as she finds love, trust, heartbreak, backstabbing and some crazyiness of her senior year in H... More

What's Next
How it all began
Here Goes Nothing
Coffee with the Ladies
Back at "Home"
The New Guy
A/N
Chpt.8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note!Read!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

220 8 3
By Hope_1234

As we walked into school, Tyler had intertwined our hands.

I was earning jealous glares from the girls, and Tyler was also earning those glares too.

What? So once Tyler Martin holds my hand, I'm worth being looked at twice? Pfft.

We walked to the admin's office to get our schedules.

"Good morning Ms.Martiz, and Mr.Martin. Here are your schedules for the year."

She handed us two envelopes. I opened mine first, "Okay, 1. Math, 2. Literary Arts, 3. Art, 4. Lunch ,5. Industrial Arts 6. History and 7. Biology. You?"

"Hmm.. 1. Biology, 2. Literary Arts, 3. History, 4. Lunch, 5. Industrial Arts, 6. Math and 7. Gym."

I shrugged, " Not bad, what locker?"

"341"

I sighed, "343"

"I wonder who is 342.."

We started walking to our lockers, hand in hand.

When we got there, we saw a not so pretty sight.

There leaning on locker 342 was Mindi and some random jock having a full out make out session. Pretty sure they were both just hungry and were eating each others faces off.

Tyler cleared his throat and Mindi jumped, "Uh.. Yeah. Can you guys spread STDs somewhere else?"

Mindi scoffed, "you're just jealous because your stuck with that and not me."

I chuckled, "At least I don't suck 4 dicks a week. "

"I do not! You're just a little bitch who's probably already pregnant with that idiots baby. So now he's tied down to you. Congratulations."

Tyler scoffed, "I'd rather her carry my babies than you."

I blushed, "Okay, Anyways. Mindi go share your STDs elsewhere."

She glared at me, "Whatever, let's go Eddie."

They walked away while Mindi overly swayed her hips with each step.

Tyler chuckled, "That's a nice start.."

I laughed, "Yeah! Can't wait to see that every morning!" sarcasm was dripping every word.

He opened his locker and I opened mine, he smirked over at me, "Well, some mornings we could return the favor to her.."

I scoffed, "Uh, no."

He shrugged, "Worth a shot"

I grabbed me notebook, "Well, I gotta get to class, and so do you."

I quickly pecked him on the cheek and started walking to Math.

When I got there I saw Vivian sitting by Mindi..

What. The. Hell.

Vivian looked up at me, "Oh look! It's the little slut who has Tyler tied down."

That stung coming from her.."Vivian, what the hell.."

She shrugged, "Took me awhile to realize what an actual slut you were."

I scoffed, "Whatever."

I looked to the back of the class to see Emma. I went and sat by her.

Emma gave me a worried glance, "What was that about.."

I sighed, then told Emma everything that had happened last time I was with Vivian.

Emma gasped, " How could she say that?!"

I shrugged, " It doesn't matter, besides looks like she doesn't really need any of us anymore since she ha Mindi."

Emma scoffed, " I give it 3 weeks before she comes crawling back to us."

I shook my head, " I don't know."

Just the. Our teacher Ms.Brooks walked in and told us all to hush up and take our seats. Ms. Books wasn't too bad, I guess.

As the hour dragged on you could always hear Mindi and Vivian giggling, or you could catch them looking disapprovingly at some of the not so popular girls.

When the hour was finally over I grabbed Emma's wrist and ran out. Running all the way to our next our not even bothering to go to my locker.

We took ours eats in the back of our literary arts class.

Emma glanced at me, " How'd you know I had this class next?"

I chuckled, " Lucky guess?"

She laughed, and just then Tyler walked in and scanned the class, until his eyes landed on me. 

He smirked and walked over, sitting on the other side of me, "How was your first hour?"

I shrugged, "Not so good, I had a run in with Vivian and Mindi."

His face hardened, "What did those bitches say to you.."

I chuckled, "I can handle a couple of jealous, snooty girls."

"Oh, that's what you think of me!" Screeched the one, the only, bitchy Vivian.

For the first time today, I really looked at her. She was wearing a skirt wayyyyy too short. And a cropped tank-top that was above her belly button and showed way too much cleavage. She looked disgusting. Even her clothing changed..

"Well, yeah. 'Cause it's true.."

She did an over-exaggerated gasp, "You bitch! I am not snooty!"

Tyler scoffed, "Sure you aren't.."

Vivian took her eyes off me and looked at Tyler, her whole demeanor changing. She tugged her skirt up a little, and the top of her shirt down a little, showing even more cleavage. Tyler's eyes never left her face, not even glancing at her over exposed chest.

"Well, hello Tyler, "She fluttered her eye lashes. 

"Hello slut." 

I bursted out laughing, Vivian gasped, "You jerk! You know, you're lucky that you're hot, or else no girl would want you."

I put my hand up, "Uh, yeah. Not all girls only go for hot guys. And Tyler is not only hot he's funny, sweet, and kind too."

Tyler smirked at me, "You just called me hot."

I blushed, "So..?"

Vivian made a fake puking sounds, "Anyways, Tyler when you get bored of her, here's my number." She reached down and tried to put the piece of paper into his fucking pants.

I grabbed her hand and twisted her hand, "Back off bitch." I continued twisting her wrist even farther.

"Stop it you phsyco! What the hell!" She pulled her hand away, her wrist was already bruising and swelling. 

I shrugged, "Sorry, thought  you deserved it."

She glared at me, then sat on the other side of Tyler. Tyler stood up and picked her up bridal style, What the hell! 

He then carried her to the seat farthest from me and pretty much threw her onto it, leaving her there and coming back to sit by me. 

The rest of the day flew by without any interruptions of Vivian or Mindi, Jaclyn was sick sadly, we would have to fill her in tomorrow. Me and Emma had almost ever class together besides the last, she had Gym. 

Vivian was in ever single on of my classes. Mindi was also in 2 of those, Art and Math.

I walked out to Tyler's car and  saw him already there, smiling at me. I slid in and he pecked me on the cheek. 

I smiled at him, "How was the first day for you?"

He shrugged, 'Would have been better if you were in all of my classes."

"Well, we can't all get what we want." 

He smirked, "But you're what I want, and i got you." 

I blushed, and he turned the car on, driving us home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about taking so long to Update.. I was super busy. Anyways. I'll try to updatemore often. 

Kik @ Hope_5672 

~COMMENT

~VOTE

~FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
2.1K 84 6
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
1.4K 19 8
Arlo Valentino he is the youngest of 5 kids two sisters and two brothers he just turned 15 years old and is a freshman in high school
17.7K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.