Chapter 17

Tyler's POV:

I didn't know what to do. 

I gave her the rose, I know she's home, but she hasn't come in here yet. 

Was it too early to say I love You? 

It didn't fel like it, I really did love her. These 2 weeks with her have just been Amazing. 

I got up from my bed and started walking down the hallway, my mom stopped me.

"Tyler, how are you and Ainsley getting along? She came in the house crying a few minutes ago.."

I sighed, "I messed up, going to fix it now."

She smiled, "She's a good girl Tyler, keep this one."

"Okay Mom."

She chuckled, "Well me and your father have a dinner to get to, have fun tonight. Don't stay up too late."

I nodded to my mother, "Have fun"

I kept walking and finally made it to Ainsley's room. She was laying on her bed with her face down on the pillow.

Walking over to the side of the bed, I slowly crawled into the bedbeside her, accidentily waking her up. 

"Tyler.."

I smiled at her, "Did you read my note.."

She nodded her head,"I did, thank you Tyler. I'm sorry I got angry. And.. I love you too."

Hearing the words come from her mouth felt so right. They felt ment to be. 

I slowly inched forward and met her lips, things became heated quickly. 

After only about 10 minutes she was left in only her underwear and me in my boxer. 

I slid my hand down to her waistband, waiting for her to stop me.

"Tyler your parents are here-"

I cut her off, "They left."

She smiled at me then nodded, "I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ainsley's POV:

When I woke up the next morning completely naked in Tyler's bed, I almost freaked. But then the memories of last night flooded back to me. 

I smiled at the memories. Reaching over Tyler, I picked up the alarm clock and saw that it was already 6:30.

Shaking Tyler lightly I said, "Psst, Tyler get up. We need to get ready."

Tyler groaned, "Ughh, Ainsley. I need sleep."

I chuckled, "Get your lazy ass up."

He finally got out of bed and dressed. 

I slipped away to my room and put on purple converse, light wash skinny jeans, and a white v-neck.

We went into the kitchen and started eating breakfast. 

Tyler looked over at me, "So what are your thoughts about the first day?"

I shrugged, "i won't be happy about seeing Vivian or Mindi and her bitches, but other than that I shoudl be fine."

He chuckled, "Well we better get going."

We walked out to the car and drove to school, parking in the senior parking lot.

Here goes my last year of Highschool.