Chapter 13

When I walked into the door I was pulled into Tyker's arms, "Wow, wow, wow. Put me down!"

He let go of me and I look at him, confused. He smirked, "I know you ended it with Kyle."

"How?"

He shrugged, "He asked if I had anything to do with it, I just said that you may have seen something else you like. That something else being me"

My mouth dropped open, I started swatting at him with my bag, "You idiot! I didn't want people to know yet!"

He grabbed me bag from my hands, "Wow, calm down. It doesn't matter."

"Doesn't matter? Everyone will think I'm a two-timing whore."

He scoffed, "They would have thought that anyway with you being with me."

My blood boiled. "What the actual fuck Tyler."

"Ainsley wait- I didn't mean it like that.."

I scoffed, "You knew how people would look at me." 

He shrugged, "You would just prove them wrong, you know who you are. Why not just show them?"

I started walking up the stairs, "Whatever."

"Ainsley! Come on!"

"What time are we leaving?"

He smiled at me, "9:30, it's only 3 now."

I nodded, "Am I still going with you, or did you find a whore to go with instead?"

He scoffed and grabbed my waist, he carried me to his room and layed me on his bed, "I don't show up to parties with whores. I show up with girls that mean something."

I blushed, fucking Tyler, making me blush. 

Tyler's lips then crashed against mine, his hands grazing under my shirt. 

When I needed air he started peppering kisses down my neck. His hands reached my waistband playing with it. His hand started going under it when I stopped him.

"No Tyler, I'm not ready."

He nodded and lightly kissed my lips, leaving a warm feeling.

I smiled at him then got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom. I showered and went into my closet.

I put on a pair of black leggings, an aqua loos fitting tank top and my white converse. I then straightened my hair and applied a little make up, not heavy. 

When I looked at the clock it was already 9:25. I walked down the stairs and saw Tyler. He smirked when he saw me and grabbed me hand, leading me to the car. 

We got in and drove off.

"Tyler, who's having this party?"

He glanced at me and smirked, "Kyle."

*****************************************************************************

Kyle. It had to be fucking Kyle. Fucking of course!

When we pulled up Tyler walked to my side and opened the door for me then took my hand. 

When we walked in girls glared at me, and looked at Tyler with envy. Seriously, before I wouldn't get a second glance, what the hell happened? Oh yeah. I started hanging out with the "Mr.Bad Boy"

We walked over to a table that had different drinks on it. 

"Whatcha want Ains?"

I shrugged, "Diet Coke"

He smirked, "No Liquor?"

I shook my head, "Nope, someones gotta drive."

He put his hand on the small of my back and led me to a Little table outside, when we were out there I recognized Tyler's friend Jackson. 

"Hey man! Who's this girl" He shot me a wink.

"This is Ainsley, and she's off limits."

Tyler's other friend Ryan looked confused, "Isn't she with Kyle?"

I shook my head, "I ended that.."

Ryan nodded his head, "Okay."

One of the sluttier girls sitting at Jackson's side, Aby, smirked, "I have an idea, let's play some Truth or Dare?"

The other slut in the group, Mindi nodded her head eagerly, "Yeah! Sounds fun!"

I scoffed, Tyler sent me a smirk, "Sure let's play."

Not wanting to be the first victim I spoke up, "I'll go first, Mindi Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Hmm.. How many guys have you fucked in the last month."

She pondered for a moment, "8 maybe 10?"

I held back the vomit that I wanted to let out. Tyler held in his laugh from my reaction. 

Mindi spoke up again, "Okay, Jackson, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

She smirked, "Do seven minutes of Heaven with Aby."

Aby's face lit up, she practically dragged him to the closet.

I scoffed, Tyler glanced at me, "Ainsley, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

He smirked, "I dare you to go over to that guy and squeeze his ass."

I chuckled, "You got it dude."

The guy with his back to my didn't look bad from behind. 

He walked behind him and cupped his ass, then gave it a quick squeeze. He turned around, it was fucking Kyle. 

"Ainsley?"

"Umm.." I glanced back at Tyler who was laughing hysterically with Ryan.

"Gotta go! Tyler needs to take a potty, can't let him go alone.."

I ran over to Tyler, "You idiot! You knew it was him!"

He kept laughing, "You face- Priceless- Oh- Gosh"

I smacked his arm, "Jerk"

I then started walking back inside to find the bathroom, when I ran into Mindi. She smirked at me.

"So, your Tyler's little conquest."

I scoffed, "Wasn't that you awhile back?"

She chuckled, "Me and him were more than a simple conquest."

"Mhm, sure"

"He'll just hump and dump you, like every other girl."

I just decided to walk away from her.

I went back to get Tyler, because I was starting to get really tired. When I saw Aby straddling his lap. What the fuck.

She was about to kiss I'm when he pushed her off. Way to go Tyler!

She pouted but he stood up and saw me, he walked over to me, "Ains I promise I didn't do anythi-"

I cut him off by kissing him, he was startled but quickly caught on. I pulled away and smirked.

"There's your treat for being good."

He chuckled, "Let's get out of here." 

We then got into this car and drove home, once we were there me and Tyler went into his room and fell asleep in his bed. Me in his arms an our legs tangled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one day. 

*Claps*

Woooo. Anyways. Check out The Summer Set. ;) 

~Vote

~Comment

~Fan