Chapter 11

After ordering our ice-cream we sat at a booth and started eating. Tyler was weird. He bit his ice-cream. What kind of person does that..

"So, why now?"

He looked up at me, confused, "What do you mean..?"

I sighed, "Why start flirting and picking on me now."

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, I didn't really know you before you moved in."

I scoffed, "Really? That makes everything okay"

"Really?"

"Hell no."

He chuckled, "I thought so.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating ice-cream that day me and Tyler went back to the cottage and for the next week and a half me and Tyler hung out and went to little shops each day. It was actually kinda fun.

Tyler's grandpa was getting better so we're leaving tomorrow morning.

I was currently walk down the street with Tyler when we passed a little park.

"Can we go there?" I pointed at the park.

He smiled, "Sure why not"

We walked over and sat on the swings. Tyler looked over at me, "So, have you been texting that one guy... Kent?"

I scoffed, he knew it was Kyle." It's Kyle dumbass. And yes I have been."

He chuckled, "I just hope he doesn't cheat I wouldn't want to see you get hurt-" He stopped himself.

I was a bit confused okay then.. "What about you? Got any girls lined up?"

He looked up at the clouds, "there is this one girl. She's pretty, funny, smart. I haven't really known her long but I would really like to get to know her better."

"Anyway I can help?"

He smirked, "Yeah you could, by breaking up with Kyle."

My eyes shot to his, "What the hell."

"Your the girl you dumbass."

"Oh. Didn't see that coming."

He chuckled, "Well your pretty cool. This doesn't mean I'm gonna be like, 'Oh Ainsley, Love me!'

I laughed, "That would be a sight. Watching you on your knees begging."

He got off his swing, "Oh Ainsley! Go to a movie with me." He dropped to his knees.

I started laughing uncontrollably and fell backwards off my swing. Tyler smirked and came over by me. Um..

He whispered in my ear, "I can get you screaming my name.."

My eyes were as big as saucers. "Tyler..?"

He then started tickling my sides, "Tyler! Stop!Tyler!"

He chuckled, "Told ya."

I was flailing my arms around, when I accidently hit Tyler in the nose.

"Oh my gosh! Tyler I'm so sorry!"

His nose started bleeding.."Ainsley its fine. We can just head back."

After walking back Tyler cleaned up his nose. We sat on the couch together.

He glanced over at me, "I was serious about that movie Ains."

"Ains?"

He shrugged, "A new nickname?"