together | ethan

By bronzethan

sequel to bestfriends. carter is finally back from australia to seek a fixing in her relationship with ethan... More

disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
inspiration
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

twelve

9.8K 212 94
By bronzethan

"You two seriously sleep in the weirdest places when we're camping. Like there's beds for a reason," I open my eyes as the bright light of the sun shined directly onto us. We were still outside and though I hadn't noticed it, we did in fact sleep outside.

I sigh, untangling myself from Ethan's grasp, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Aaron." He was cleaning up the trash that was thrown around here last night.

"I'm pretty sure we're leaving in a couple hours. I mean that's what Kendall said. It's noon."

"Noon?" I raise my eyebrows, "I didn't know I slept that long, holy shit."

"Don't worry, everyone does it."

I nod, turning around to see a sleeping Ethan, hugging himself in the jacket he was in. I shake him awake, himself not budging.

"Should we just-"

"Yeah."

Aaron picks up the trash bag with the trash from last night in it as we walked back towards the cabin, leaving Ethan to sleep.

He slides the sliding door open, and the first thing I see is Grayson and Kendall trying to make lunch in a very immature way. They're using stirring spoons as swords and talking in loud English accents as if they were fighting.

Aaron laughs, joining in immediately getting his spoon hit out of his hand by Grayson.

I spot some flour on the kitchen counter probably for the chicken but next thing I knew, the flour was being thrown around and eventually hit my face.

I wipe my eyes, regretting just standing here and watching them but once they noticed they got me as well, I grinned, grabbing a handful of flour and throwing it at them as I laughed my ass off.

"Morris!" I hear someone scream through the powder of the flour. We threw food around, just enjoying our time in making messes.

I watch as Aaron falls to his ass as he slipped on the kitchen floor, making me laugh, bending over and clutching my stomach while holding a wall to support myself.

The glass door slides open, making us all stop what we were doing. Ethan stands there with a confused look on his face watching as we were all covered in flour and other foods.

"What the..."

"Ethan!" I say with enthusiasm.

He closes the sliding door closed behind him as he watched me walk up to him.

"Give me a hug!" I opened my arms wide for him. His eyes widened, as he shook his head no.

"Oh come on!" I began laughing as I chased him around the kitchen and living room, the boys cheering me on.

Ethan stopped in the kitchen, being surrounded by the boys having no where else to go.

I hug him from behind making him squirm, "Aw I just love hugs."

"Group hug!" Kendall shouts, hugging us as well, making everyone else join.

This shit, is the shit I live for.

----

Ethan runs the towel through his damp hair as I sat criss cross on the bed watching him. He throws on some boxers and shorts before plopping down onto the bed next to me.

My hair was already wet because after the whole food fight, everyone went to shower, after cleaning the mess of course. Which was hard because this place had to be spotless before we left otherwise the owner would've been mad.

"Now what?" He asks, laying down on his back with his arms behind his head.

I shrug my shoulders, slowly laying down onto him, "I don't know. I kinda wanna make out," I smirk.

He laughs, throwing his head back slightly, "that I don't mind."

His hand goes to my cheek, caressing it before pulling my head closer pressing a light kiss on my lips. A longer one after that, as I felt him smile into the kiss.

I deepen it, straddling his lap. His hands go to my waist, and under my shirt. I feel his cold fingers run up and down my spine making me shiver.

His tongue slips into my mouth, while at the same time one hand comes up to my hair, running his fingers through it and tugging it slightly. I grip his arm, letting out a moan of pleasure.

It had felt like ever since the completely intimate session we had, we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I'm certainly not complaining. I mean if anyone was good at sex, it was him.

I'm a quick motion, Ethan flips us over making me yelp in surprise. My legs wrap around his waist bringing him closer to my body.

The color in his eyes darken due to the lighting. He runs his thumb down my lip before it pops back to its original place.

"I love you, Carter." His eyebrows slightly furrowed, "I don't want you to ever leave again."

My lips tug into a slight smile before a place a small kiss at the tip of his nose, "I won't." My hand caresses his jaw, feeling the slight stubble scratch against my skin.

He grins, lowering his head to kiss me again, only harder than before. I feel one of his hands go to grab my ass, slowly riding up my thigh.

I push his chest, breaking the kiss as I flipped us over. I think it was time I started showing Ethan how bad I could be, as cringe as that sounded.

Slightly panting and an eyebrow raised, I could see the shock in his face, probably never thinking I'd try and take charge.

My hips grind onto him as I kissed along his neck. Hearing him moan under my touch was music to my ears.

I didn't want to have sex with him. No. Not now anyways. I felt like if I were to, so soon right after we already had, I'd just be betraying myself. I didn't want him to think I just wanted him for sex, and I didn't want to think he just wants me for sex. Our relationship was much more than sexually pleasing one another. And I wanted to remember that.

But damn, with what was going on right now, it seemed so hard to resist.

"Fuck," he growls, in a low whisper only for me to hear.

The fact that there was people in the same house with us, thin walls and no locks on the doors made it seem more fun.

But it already was fun.

Nibbling on his earlobe, I take two fingers hooking them on the waistbands on his shorts.

Just as I was about to slowly pull them down, the door jerks open, scaring me might I add, as I flung off Ethan's body and falling to the ground like the clumsy person I am.

I hear Ethan sigh, before sitting up on his elbows.

I huff, standing up and brushing the invisible dust off me.

"What?" I ask, obviously annoyed.

He chuckles, "sorry to interrupt your sexy time but we're loading up the car in case you two wanted to hurry and join us before we leave."

"We'll be right there." Ethan waves him off. Kendall closes the door, before Ethan looks over to me.

"I guess we'll have to enjoy our 'sexy time' later," I say, shrugging my shoulders. I reach down to pick up my already packed bag slinging it over my shoulder. "Let's go."

"Fucking tease," he mutters under his breath making me giggle before closing the door behind me, leaving him in the room.

________________

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE

sorry for the short chapter. but guys I have THE WORST writers block ever. I have a wide imagination. writing only makes me happy some times, and other times it doesn't.

but for you guys to wait soooo long for the next chapter isn't fair, and I know I wouldn't like that too.

It seems like during school, middle school to be exact, I would write when I was bored and in school, which was almost all the time. but now I'm starting high school and idk what to expect.

i love how you guys actually like my books and how it gives you feeling because that was one of my goals, was to make you feel what the person in the story was feeling.

that's why i won't give up on this book or my other one called text messages. the other ones, im not too sure about. my imagination is dying for those ones.

anyway I've been feeling happier. im seeing a counselor so that's good.

I'll talk to you guys next time, PEACE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.1K 31
Harry Styles is the definition of the guy your mother warned you about. Too bad my mother didn't know about him to warn me. I knew who he was, what...
4.2M 232K 58
"Take it! Just take it!" I demanded in annoyance, springing my whole body out as I tackled Harry from behind. "For the tenth time I don't want your s...
220K 8.5K 41
"We are like parallel lines: always close, never together." Book 1. In which two completely different people always seem to end up finding a way tow...
985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...