A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.

9.6K 276 22
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

The girls were running around everywhere looking for clothes for me to wear while I just sat there and watched them. They were busy arguing while I was busying messaging Y/n. They pulled my phone away from me making me groan.

Hailey:"Hey! I'm busy!"I said trying to get it back from Bella. She looked at the chat and smirked.

Bella:"Its only been two hours and you two can't even go that long without talking"She said making me roll my eyes.

Hailey:"We like talking...now can I have my phone back?"I asked as she typed something on my phone. She gave it to Gigi making me pout.

Gigi:"The guys are gonna get Y/n ready while we get you ready so lets get started"She said making me sigh and nod.

Time was flying and as time was flying I was getting more nervous. I was busy changing into my outfit when the door bell went off making the girls eyes go wide. Kendall ran out the room while the girls helped me with makeup and stuff.

Kendall:"Looks like we're a little late but you look hot so its worth it"She said making me laugh and shake my head. I woke up and walked to the mirror smiling.

Gigi:"Told you she'd look hot"She said making me laugh and them nod. The girls walked downstairs while I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I heard the guys laughing and Y/n's laugh making me smile and walk to the living room. The guys stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes. Y/n turned around and starred at me.

Y/n:"You...you"She stumbled with her words making me giggle a little. She smiled and woke up and walked up to me making me eye her and drool. She was wearing her ripped grey jeans with a white button up shirt and a white blazer making her look hot. Yeah, Y/n Y/l/n is the hottest person alive.

Hailey:"You look good"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"The guys put it together"She said making me nod. She looked me up and down and gave me a small smile"You look absolutely stunning, love"She said making me blush.

Hailey:"Thanks"I mumbled making her smile"We're gonna go guys"I said making them all nod.

Zayn:"Have fun!"He said making them all nod.

Abel:"Not to much Y/l/n"He said making her blush.

Y/n:"Bye"She said intertwining our hands and walking out. We walked outside and saw her Ferrari parked out"I know you planned it but it doesn't mean we can't ride in style"She said making me smile big and nod. She handed me the keys and walked to the door opening it"Princess"She said making me blush.

Hailey:"Thanks"I mumbled as I got into the car. She went to the other side and opened the door and got in. I started the car and drove to our destination. The drive was filled with laughs and jokes making me less nervous. She looked at me and pouted.

Y/n:"Can I know where we're going now?"She asked making me nod since we were close. I looked at her and smiled.

Hailey:"Where did you take me on our first date?"I asked making her eyes go wide as we pulled up to the Wilshire Grand Hotel.

Y/n:"No way...."She said as she looked at me and then the hotel.

Y/N POV.

I couldn't believe my eyes right now. I looked at the hotel making sure that I wasn't dreaming or something. I can't believe she got this place. I looked at her in awe and gave her the biggest smile I could muster up.

Y/n:"You're taking us to where we had our first date"I said making her giggle.

Hailey:"Correction. I brought us to where we had our first date"She said making me chuckle and shake my head. We jumped out and waked inside the hotel making me smile at the memories we had here.

We walked to the elevator and went up to the same floor we did when we came here last. We walked out and saw it lit with candles and a rose in the table making me smile. I looked at her smiled in awe of her.

Y/n:"Who knew you could be so romantic Baldwin"I said making her giggle as we walked up to the table.

Hailey:"I can be when I want to"She said making me chuckle. I pulled out the chair for her as she took her seat. I walked to my seat and sat down across from her.

I took a few minutes to just sit there and admire the view in front of me. I mean sure this place has a perfect view of the city and the buildings but nothing can beat my view right now. I admired how beautiful she was and is. I admired how that smile can light up my world. I admired how her laugh could make my heart go insane. I admired how completely and utterly in love with her I am.

Hailey:"What are you starring at?"She asked making me smile.

Y/n:"You"I simply stated making her blush and look down. I lifted her chin up and smiled at her"I like how shy you are at times.."I said making her blush once again.

Hailey:"You do?"She asked curiously making me chuckle slightly and nod.

Y/n:"I have a thing for shy girls and girls who can dance"I said making her giggle"not to mention I love a girl who can cook"I said making her shake her head.

Hailey:"Wonder who that could be..."She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Hmm lets see....shy, can dance,cook and oh her smile is pretty beautiful as well"I said making her look at me amused"Oh wait-its you"I said making her blush and look down.

Hailey:"God you're such a flirt!"She said making me chuckle. Our food and drinks came making us dig in. We ate in comfortable silence when she spoke up"Thanks"She said making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"For what?"I asked confused.

Hailey:"Last night....I don't usually get like that if I have a bad dream. It just scared me....so thanks for protecting me"She said shyly making me smile.

Y/n:"I meant what I said last night Hails....I'll always be here"I said making her smile. We sat and talked a little more when an idea came to mind. I pulled out my phone and started playing All Of Me by John Legend making her look at me confused"Lets dance" I said as I woke up and extended my hand out.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked. I nodded and smiled at her.

Y/n:"Really"I said making her stand up and grab my hand. I spined her around and then pulled her towards me making her giggle.

Hailey:"Quite the dancer Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle. I placed my hands on her hips and put my forehead against hers as we danced to the song. I looked at her and sighed.

Y/n:"I wanna say a few things"I said making her nod"Hailey I missed you. I missed you a lot and spending these last few days with you made me feel so different. It made me feel like I had my life back. What happened, happened and we both can't change it but we can move on from it-"

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Let me finish please"I said making her nod and look at me"I thought I could move on from you and try and be happy again but I can't. You're my happy Hailey. You're the one I can't go a day without thinking about. I stand here today and I look at you and I fall more and more in love with you then I thought possible and its insane to think that I can't go a day without you"I said looking at her"I love you. I love you so much Hailey. There is nothing in this world that could measure up to how much I love you. You're it for me. You're my forever"I said making tears escape her eyes.

Hailey:"Y/n I don't know what to say"She said as I wiped her tears away"I made the biggest mistake of my life cheating on you and I regret it but I want you. I want us. I want someone who can make me feel safe and loved and I only feel that with you. I love Y/n so much. I love you so so much baby"She said making me smile and grip her waist a little.

Y/n:"God you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say those words to me again"I said as our foreheads touched and I closed my eyes.

Hailey:"Trust me ....I think I might"She said making me chuckle a little. I opened my eyes and looked at her to see looking at me with a small smile playing in her lips. This is it.

Y/n:"I really wanna kiss you right now"I said making her lean in and hover her lips over mine.

Hailey:"What are you waiting for"She said making me connect our lips. As soon as our lips connected I felt like I was floating. I cupped her cheeks while she moved her hands to my chest gripping my blazer a little.

Those lips. God If I could only explain how it felt to kiss her again. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy and as for heart, it was beating faster then the speed of light. I sucked in her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted making me smile. God I love her kisses. She moaned and pulled away trying to catch her breathe while I moved down to her neck making her moan.

Hailey:"I think the girls interrupting us wasn't a bad thing after all "She said making me pull away and chuckle.

Y/n:"Guess so...."I said pecking her lips multiple times making her giggle. I pulled away and went to the table grabbing the single rose and walking over to her. I went on one knee and smiled up at her"Hailey Rhode Baldwin... Would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend... Again?"I asked making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Why not"She said making me chuckle and wake up giving her the rose"You're such a hopeless romantic"She said making chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"For you I'd be anything"I said making her blush. I wrapped my arms around her waist and sighed"We're having a release party tomorrow for the video and song that I did with DJ Khaled along with some others...the girls already know about it....so I was wondering if you'd come?"I asked making her kiss me and pull away smiling.

Hailey:"I would love to...plus seeing you perform is pretty hot"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"God....I love you"I said kissing her making her smile and kiss back wrapping her arms around my neck. After our little make out session we pulled away for some air"We should head home"I said making her nod and hum.

I intertwined our fingers and walked to the elevator with her. While we were going down the floors I was busy on her neck making her giggle and moan a few times making me smile and continue. We walked to the car and I opened the door for her.

Y/n:"Come on, love"I said as she got into the car. I finally got my girl back

50 or more votes guys! Thanks to all of you who voted,commented and followed me...it means a lot and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Love you guys and be safe! 😊💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 21
You are best friends with your exes boyfriend and together with her sister. Who said friendship groups couldn't be complicated? Y/N: is age 23 and G...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
889K 28.7K 75
Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on the Portland State University campus. She'...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...