Love Live x Reader [Closed Re...

By Vexylus

Bored out of my life. Watch as I rewrite this stories a long shots instead. Sorry, I'll try shortening it. More

Table of Contents
[ Just Confess Already! ] | Umi Sonoda x Female Reader
[ I've missed you too ] Nozomi Tojo x Female Reader
[ Drawn to your voice ] Umi Sonoda x Shy Female Singer Reader
[ My heart can't choose one ] Maki x Reader x Eli
[ Where it begun ] Honoka Kousaka X Reader
[ Warmth ] Kanan Matsuura X Reader
[ Plans ] Honoka X Flirty Reader X Eli
[ Favourite Person ] Rin Hoshizora x Reader
[ Two Bears ] Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico
You Watanabe X Reader
Riko Sakurauchi X Le Shipper Reader
Kunikida Hanamaru X Reader (Part 1)
Kunikida Hanamaru x Reader who stays up late to watch anime (Part 2)
Kunikida Hanamaru x Reader (pArt 3)
Tsushima Yoshiko X Reader
Ohara Mari X Reader
Kanan Matsuura X Reader
Kurosawa Dia x Outsider Reader
Kanan Matsuura x Shy! Dancer Reader
Maki x Shy Mute Reader x Nico
Ruby x Reader
Chika Takami x former µ's member Reader
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Part 1)
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Part 2 or Maki Ends)
Clingy Umi x Reader [Part 1]
Maki x Shy Reader x Umi (Umi Ending)
Riko x Antisocial Trap Fem Reader
NonTsundere Yohane x Tomboyish Neko Reader
Tsubasa Kira x Popular Idol Fem Reader
Nishikino Maki x Suicidal Female Reader
Clingy You Watanabe x Male Reader
Yō Watanabe x Male Reader
Chika Takami x Female Candidate Reader
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Reader
You Watanabe x Tomboyish Reader
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Piano Reader Part 2
Riko Sakurauchi x Candidate Reader (Part 3)
You Watanabe x Candidate Reader
Ruby Kurosawa x Summer Candidate Reader
Hanamaru Kunikida x Candidate in library Reader
µ's x Reader

Chika Takami X Cold Reader x Guilty Dia Kurosawa

2.2K 47 9
By Vexylus

Your povs

"Let's break up" I blurted out when my girlfriend completely turned around, I didn't wanna see her reactions so I though it was the right time to tell her  . . .

She stopped on her tracks, "Why?" she asked then she continued, "Was I not good enough?"

"I just don't want to keep seeing you like that.. " I said then before she continue to pull me back, I walked away. That was how I broke up with my ex-girlfriend and she's already starting to share that I cheated on me so I was blamed.

Everyone knows that she was depressed..

"Dia.. " I called out behind as I was looking at her watching the window from the student council room.

I noticed how messy the piles was, I sighed then fix it. "Y/N.. " she called.

I shrugged then walks out but before I could escape from her, Dia hugged me from behind. "Let go" I said coldly..

"Are you not even guilty?" she asked then I shakes my head.

"It was my choice so I have nothing to be guilty about so now, Dia let go of me" she hugged me tightly while she pouted stubbornly, it was indeed cute but I can't be with her no matter what.

"Why?" she asked, "What do you mean why?"

"Why did you break up with me?", I answered "I didn't want to hurt you when I was busy with my social problems"

"Social problems?" I only shrugged as I didn't want to say more things, I roughly pushed her away.

I knew that I would regret it after but I immediately walk out of the student council..

Meanwhile

Chika's povs

When the idol thing started, Dia keep arguing about it with me but I insisted many times and here we are. We're a idol together, named Aquors.

I hummed some song happily as the thought of Dia just being a tsundere makes me stifle a laugh, I was carrying some bunch of papers to the student council.

"Dia~ here's the papers--" I called out then suddenly cutted myself off when she was laying her head down on her arms, my eyes widened to see a unusual sight..

"Dia!" I immediately put the papers down to the table then Dia groaned as she mentioned a name, "Y/n... "

I didn't know why but I've heard about Y/n and Dia being together from Ruby.

'I'll go call for her then.. ' I though as I ran towards the third year class.

"Y/n L/n, you here?!" I asked as I opened the door wide.

Y/n look at me then waves, "Yo" but Mari and Kanan butted in. "What's with your loud mouth today again, Chika?" Kanan asked.

"Dia needs Y/n" I said but suddenly when I said that I felt like my heart broke into pieces, I'm not sure who have I fallen for but I barely hang out with one of them so...

"Oh ok" Y/n said then walks out of the classroom, the two suddenly frowned. "I wonder if Y/n will be fine.. " Kanan worriedly said then I look at her..

"Well how about Dia?" Mari asked as she also looked at the blue-haired girl, Kanan only looks down.

Me and Mari knows that Kanan knows Y/n more though, but we were curious of how they were close.

"How do you know her that much?" I asked curiously, Kanan let out a sigh.

"It's fine if you don't tell us though" Mari said, Kanan shooks her head. "I will say it.. "

"Two years ago after Mari left, Dia and Y/n are already in a relationship.." Me and Mari were bewildered by surprise.

'It must be tough for Dia.. ' I though then Kanan look at me, "Dia was depressed because of our failure in being a idol but Y/n was there.. "

"Oh.~" Mari awed but it was from the past so I couldn't react like the same or maybe I was also jealous. "Y/n might have never told Dia or anyone else except me about it, but she's having a serious problem like Dia too" We suddenly stayed silent in shock..

"Y/n also loved Dia, but her problems was her social and health problems.. " Kanan continued.

I blinked my eyes confused, "But she look so healthy.. "

"Well that's the thing, she might move like a healthy person but she's enduring all the physical attack and pain" Kanan sighed once again, "She was also sensitive from mental attacks so it made her more colder, it's what she said when she was accused of cheating with me"

Mari covered her mouth and suddenly shredded a tears, it was also a problem of the two but Y/n helped Kanan to clean the misunderstanding..

So we suddenly felt sorry and bad for Y/n but I was still worried for Dia since she was depressed then once again Kanan looks like she readed my mind.

"Dia..  Dia was focused to her studies so Y/n didn't mind as long as she can't hurt her, Y/n though that it'll be fine but the mental pain was too much to make her more colder" Kanan keeps going until she sobbed.

"I couldn't help any one of them" Kanan cried as she fell on her knees.

Then we patted and hugged her, until I saw a familiar figure which is Y/n..

Her eyes soften when she caught my glance then she smiled at me, as she mouthed something that can't be understand.

Next day

When I got to school, the sky was unusually dark or gloomy..

it made me upset of the event that happened yesterday, but I was also wondering what happened to Dia and Y/n when they talked. You, Riko and I was conversating but my focused was about Y/n and Dia..

Then the class started when the teacher walked in.

After class

I yawned when I suddenly walk out of the class by my own, as if I didn't notice that my two friends existed from the start.

'Love really makes you do what you don't usually do' I though as I walked infront of the third year class, Dia was the one who I approached since Y/n wasn't there.

"Dia." she looked up at me, "Oh Chika, what do you need?"

"Where's Y/n?" I asked then she just shrugged, "I don't even know, she didn't even attend class this morning and until now.. "

Then Dia's phone ring, she immediately excused herself to read the message. Then after that my phone recieved a text too as it rings after Dia walks out.

"Hey Chika, I'm actually going to transfer out now... and I wanna send you all a individual messages before I leave, I'll miss you all and I will never forget about you, the aquors then my friends"

I read, then suddenly she sent a messages again.

"I also want to say that I have a feelings for you ever since before" I was speechless and I felt my tears dripping down.

'I also have the same feelings too' was my thoughts erased? 

The end

Extra ending:

Your povs

When I was laying down in the floor, after sending all the messages and words that I've wanted to honestly say, I slowly close my eyes.

But my phone interrupted, so I looked at it 

"I also have a feeling for you, Y/n" - Chika

that was the first time I ever felt so happy until then my vision become dark.

Meanwhile

Kanan quickly rushed to Y/n's house, she opened the door and she can't see any of the stuff from Y/n's living room despite that she and her sister are just living alone.

Kanan also opened Y/n's room door but it didn't open as it budge, Kanan groaned then she kicked the door down.

"Y/N!!" Kanan was surprised that Y/n's body was lying down on the floor while she was bleeding.

"No no no, don't leave us" Kanan cried as she carried Y/n's body.

"You will still live okay, Y/n?" Kanan asked as she helped Y/n to the hospital with the help of the other Aquors member except Dia. 'it was too late... ' Kanan though when the doctor told her the same thing..

The others were also sad about this but if there was someone who was most sadder, it was Chika.

Dia was behind the wall as she listen, she was also worried..

'I'm sorry, Y/n'  The trio though (Kanan, Dia and Chika)

Requested by
MaleEliAyase 

I'LL CONTINUE MORE! (A/N: No one even told you to say it) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 24K 109
Kakegurui Imagines • • • Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] ___________...
12.4K 237 29
As usual, there are like no completed µ's fics. Fine, I'll do it myself. (IT IS NOT CANCELLED I AM JUST VERY INCONSISTENT. IT WILL NEVER BE CANCELLED)
786 20 17
You know that I love you I can't help myself I'm not happy with this story so I'll be rewriting it.
42K 528 8
If you're going to request, at least give me some details, and maybe use manners. Thanks. I'm not good at introducing my writing, so please read and...