The Matrimony (rewriting )

By El_Romero

Book to be rewritten and edited Don't forget to follow me: Instagram-Isiphilepalesa Hope you enjoy the book h... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 18

155 29 0
By El_Romero

Derrins POV

Her soft hands rub the back of my neck I shudder suddenly feeling more aroused than I was a few seconds ago,I want to blame it on the alcohol but truth be told this is all her.. Every time I am around her I feel somehow,Free her enthusiasm has infected me too...She thinks she is not perfect but I think she is.

I pick her up her lips against mine,the legs that drive me crazy are wrapped around my waist I can't stop touching her.She was built to define perfection but something in me is fighting it,she is hurt right now and we are both drunk.. if I want us to have a good relationship for the duration of our wedding I have to respect her as hard as it is I can't have sex with her.

"Everything okay?" She is breathing heavily I too.

"I'm not sure we want this we hate each other right?" I am not only convincing her but myself too.

She sighs"I get it"I feel her weight getting light,she unwraps her legs and stand in front of my hands still on her waist,I don't want to let go.

"Are you hungry." I attempt to make the atmosphere less awkward,we shared saliva a moment ago.

"No let's just go to bed I am tired."
Her eyes says it all,they are red and her eyelids seem really heavy it must be tiredness and alcohol

We let each other go,I watch her strip then get inside the bed.I take off my clothes too and sit next to her..I try to not pull her close to me and let her sleep on my chest but I end up doing it anyway.I can tell she is a bit shocked but soon recovers and puts one leg on top of me.

"Can we not be awkward tomorrow?" Her voice sounds more like a whisper.

"Yeah sure"I close my eyes as soon as I feel her soft breath against my chest, Who would've thought this day would end like this?definitely not me.My phone rings from the floor right next to me.I don't pick it up at first but the caller is too persistent,I end up shifting as swift as I could Dad appears on the screen

"Dad."

"Hey honey it's me,how is the honeymoon?"

"I am pretty sure you've seen the pictures mom,you are keeping tabs of us after all."

"oh well the ones you posted last night made waves,even your dad is proud?"

I don't respond, Dad always talks when I've done something wrong but never has he credited me for doing good.

"Honey we booked you two tickets for your flight."

"Flight? I thought we were using the Jet"

"Not anymore but you two are coming back tomorrow."

"Why so soon?"

"Ask your father I have to go"

She hangs up,I sigh tossing the phone back to the floor.

Naomis POV

"GOSH!" I rub my temple as soon as I wake up,I am super hungover and I am half naked..What the hell happened?

Derrin opens the bathroom door,he has a towel around his waist again I drool.He looks at me a gives me a wicked smirk,I can't help but try to think back to last night,I rub my thighs against one another still looking at me while stares..Nothing odd,I guess nothing happened.

"Hello doll face" He walks over to the table that had a jar of water he pours it then gives it to me.

"in case you wondering,we didn't do anything last night we spoke then slept"

"really?" I was surprised I am Naomi after all I took a long sip on my water.

I notice our bags near the door. "Are we leaving already?" I rub my head,I didn't miss this part of being drunk at all not even a little.

"Yes and you should bath the tickets have already arrived."

"We are using a plane?"

"Yes."

I didn't ask anything further,I took a quick shower or I thought I did but I was too tired.I had the urge to vomit but hurting my throat wasn't really what I had in mind right now I needed to know why we were being sent home and Derrin wasn't the person with an answer.

I found in bed the same attire he had on,Black Adidas pants with white stripes,He had a white Adidas T-shirt and I had a white Adidas crop top the a white superstar.. He did it on purpose I could feel it in my guts.

There was a faint smell of weed coming through the balcony,I guess he was getting his daily dose...I quickly got dressed,he came in as I sat on the bed tying my takkies.

He eyed my feet "Need help?"

"yeah it's like my head will fall out of my neck." I tried to joke.

"Thanks"

"you not leaving anything behind are you?"

"No dad." he took out his phone and pulled me to stand next to him.

"We posing as Adidas ambassadors now aren't we?"

"No,I wanted to upload it on Instagram."

"Dude you high?"

"You hungover,your point."

I shrugged then smiled at the camera, he took dozens of pictures then posted the one we both agreed on..We were looking at the camera lips pouted and brows raised,Again this one looked real.

I let him drive since I wasn't in the mood to do so,we went through the terminals at the airport, He had my bag in his hands while I treated my cravings with wings..

We sat next to each other I couldn't help but notice how Derrin kept stealing glances at me.

"Spill it out!" I shouted

"You aren't the only passenger here Dollface and I wasn't staring"

"what were you doing then?"

"Thinking"

"About?"

"Last night"

"What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head
"Nothing then" I punched his arm"What the hell? ouch that hurts"

"What the hell happened last night?" I formed a fist aiming for his face

"Fine we almost had sex" He shouted I covered his mouth,with the hand I planned to punch him with.

"oh my God" I squealed

"We only kissed,I couldn't take advantage of you." I sighed heavily

"Atleast we've kissed before " I convinced my self.

"We have but it has never been like that, last night we were in it too deep we moved in a sync and the way our bodies attached there was something" his eyes weren't high anymore but there was sincerity in them.

"How?"

"It's like there were feelings in between,It wasn't just alcohol."

It can't I can't

*
X
*
See you on the next one,hope we make a 1000  votes soon,it will mean a lot to me

Have a goodnight or morning

Love Isi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.3K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
88.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
199K 423 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni