A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.

11.3K 268 32
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

We all walked backstage and waited for Y/n while she changed. I couldn't help but think about her and the songs....The guys were right when they said that it was about me. I haven't told Y/n about myself and Justin breaking up cause I wouldn't be able to tell her without acting weird.

Kendall:"Hails?"She asked making me snap out of my thoughts.

Hailey'"Yeah?"I asked looking at her and the girls. They all gave me looks making me sigh"I'm fine guys"I said making them look at me and sigh.

Bella:"Hailey you have to tell Y/n about-"She was cut off by Y/n's dressing room door opening. Y/n walked to us and smiled making us smile back.

Gigi:"Hey superstar"She said making her laugh and shake her head.

Y/n:"Hey"She said giving us a small smile. God her smile....

Kylie:"So what do you wanna do?"She asked making Y/n shrug and drink her water.

Zayn:"Netflix and chill?"He suggested making us all nod. We drove over to Y/n's and changed into some sweats and made our way to the theatre and made our selves comfortable.

Abel:"So what movies?"He asked making us all think. Taco looked at us and smiled evilly.

Taco:"Scary movie!"He said making us girls shake our heads.

Kendall:"No!"She said making us nod. Y/n and them laughed making us glare at them.

Tyga:"Its fake!"He said making us sit back and shake our heads.

Bella'"We don't care! Its scary as fuck"She said making them laugh. They sat back and grabbed a blanket and looked at us. We looked at Y/n with pleading eyes making her sigh.

Y/n:"Girls its one scary movie and then we can watch all those romantic movies you like....."She said making us all look at each other debating if we should agree or not. I sighed and looked at them.

Hailey:"One movie!"I said making them laugh and nod. Everyone had their partner while I just sat there awkwardly looking away from Y/n. She looked at me and moved a little.

Y/n:"I got you"She said making my heart flutter a little. I moved next to her and sat down making her smile and switch the TV on. She searched for a movie while the girls and I hoped that she wouldn't find one.

Taco:"Let's watch conjuring 2"He said making our eyes go wide. I looked at Y/n and pouted as the movie started playing.

Hailey:"Y/n this is way to scary"I said making her stare at me and smile. She had a little sparkle in her eye and I would have blushed if I wasn't scared shitless right now.

Y/n:"Just relax....the guys and I are right here"She said making me huff and face the screen. She chuckled and moved closer to me making me blush a little.

The movie started and the girls and I were already counting the seconds it would be over. The screams and squeals that were escaping our mouths made the guys and Y/n laugh while we hit them and then hid our faces. I looked at Y/n and started whining.

Hailey:"Y/n I don't wanna watch this anymore"I said making them all look at me. The girls nodded while the guys just laughed it off.

Y/n:"Its twenty more minutes girls....."She said making them pout and hide their faces by the guys while I hid mines in a pillow. I felt the pillow being pulled away and Y/n's face appear. Yeah....she's definitely a teenage heartthrob.

Hailey:"Y/n...."I said trying to pull the pillow away from her making her chuckle and put it behind her head.

Y/n:"Hailey it isn't that scary and I'm right here"She said moving closer to me and putting her arm around my shoulder making the butterflies in my stomach go wild.  We all sat there watching the rest of the movie while I was still blushing like crazy. I saw something jump out making me scream and hide my face in Y/n's neck.

Hailey:"Y/n just turn it off"I said making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Hails its a few more minutes"She said making me whine. She looked at me and moved the hair out of my face. I rested my head on her chest and kept my face in her neck while the movie played on.

I took a few minutes just to appreciate the way she held me. Its been a while since I've been in Y/n's arms and I missed it. I felt my eyes get heavy making me yawn and Y/n look down at me and chuckle.

Y/n:"Tired?"She asked making me nod slightly trying to keep my eyes open. She picked me up bridal style and carried me to the room. I smiled a little and rested my head against her chest listening to her heart beat. She laid me on the bed and covered me up with the blankets making me groan.

Hailey:"Y/nnnnnn"I said making her look at me and chuckle"Sleep here...you're warm"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Hailey-"

Hailey:"Please....you're comfy"I said pouting making her sigh and nod. She got under the covers making me move closer to her and rest my head on her chest making her wrap her arms around me"Night Y/n/n"I said.

Y/n:"Night Hails"She said making me smile and close my eyes. I slowly let the darkness consume me with a small smile on my face.

I opened my eyes a little saw a bright light shinning through the curtains making me groan and try to move only to be pulled by someone. I moved a little and faced the person that held me so tight making me smile at the person. It felt like old times.

I starred at her for a few minutes and sighed remembering all the old times we had. If I told Y/n what happened with myself and Justin I know for a fact that she'd murder him cause the guys contemplated doing it. I felt her move and put her face in my neck making me let out a small giggle.

Y/n:"You know starring isn't polite"She said making shivers go down my spine as I heard her husky voice.

Hailey:"Its a habit....a good one"I said making her let out a small laugh. I laughed as well and sighed wishing that we weren't in the position we were in.  She pulled away and gave me a small smile.

Y/n:"How was your sleep?"She asked making me smile.

Hailey:"It was good....warm and comfy"I said making her chuckle and sit up straight.

Y/n:"So....what do you wanna do today?"She asked making me shrug and her sigh. Her eyebrows furrowed making me look at her amused as she started thinking"We could go out for breakfast and then drive around LA and you girls could do some shopping"She suggested making me smile and nod.

Hailey:"I'd love that"I said making her nod. She got up and stretched making me drool over her. Over the few weeks Y/n and I have been apart she's been working out a lot and lets just say her revenge body was amazing. Really really amazing.

Y/n:"So I'm gonna go wake the guys up and then we can get ready and go"She said making me nod and give her a small smile.

She walked out the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. You should just tell her. I shook of my thoughts and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. After my much needed shower I walked downstairs and saw everyone talking.

Hailey:"Morning...."I said sitting down next to Bella and Kendall. They all looked at me and smirked.

Kendall:"Morning....how was your sleep?"She asked making me blush and little.

Hailey'"It was fine...."I said avoiding eye contact.

Abel:"I'm sure"She said making me hit him a little.

Hailey:"We just slept....nothing else"I said making them nod but have stupid smirks in their faces.

Kylie:"Hails.... Are you ever gonna tell Y/n about what happened?"She asked making me look at her and shake my head.

Hailey:"Kylie do you want Y/n to murder Justin"I said making them all nod.

Bella:"We all want to murder him Hailey....the only reason we're not doing it us cause you begged us not to"She said sternly.  I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

Hailey:"If I tell Y/n she will freak out and I don't want her to freak out and it happened.....and I can't take it back"I said sadly.

Kendall:"But Hailey it wasn't even your fault and-"She stopped when she saw Y/n coming down the stairs making them all smile at her dropping the current conversation we were having. Thank god.

Kylie:"Hey Y/n/n"She said giving Y/n a warm smile which she returned.

Y/n:"Hey"She said grabbing her keys and then looking at us"Ready?"She asked making us all nod. The guys drove in one car and us girls drive in another to a place near mines since it had the best breakfast.

We arrived at the restaurant and parked the car getting off. We were mobbed by paparazzi making is groan and Y/n escort us inside pushing through the paparazzi and saying very unfriendly things.

Zayn:"That wasn't nice"He said making Y/n chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"Well....I don't like them so I'm not gonna be nice"She said making us laugh a little. We were all talking when Abel looked over at Y/n and smirked.

Abel:"How's Riley?"He asked making Y/n let out a breathe a shrug.

Y/n:"We're kinda not together anymore....."She said making all of our eyes go wide.

Taco:"Why?"He asked making Y/n take a sip of her drink and sigh.

Y/n:"She's an amazing girl but I can't do relationships right now and the constant flying in and out off different cities and places is a bit hard"She said making us nod.

Tyga:"So you're single?"He asked making Y/n nod.

Y/n:"Single"She said making me smile a little. Kendall nudged me and laughed a little.

Kendall:"At least try to hide you're excitement"She said making me blush and look down. The food came and we were all talking and laughing just having a good time.

Y/n was talking but not like she used and I could see that the girls noticed but they didn't say anything cause at least she was talking to us and not ignoring us. Y/n looked at me and gave me a small smile making me smile back.

Y/n:"So uh how's modeling going?"She asked making us all smile.

Bella:"Its going good...busy tho"She said making us all nod.

Y/n:"You'll love your job so I pretty sure even if its busy you'll would love it"She said making us all nod and smile shyly.

Gigi:"Its annoying at time tho"She said making us all laugh and nod. It was hard being away from your loved ones.

Zayn:"Yeah but I like it when G comes to London"He said making Y/n smirk.

Y/n:"Hmmm...wonder why"She said making both Gigi and Zayn blush.

Gigi:"Shut up"She mumbled making Y/n chuckle and put her hands up in defence. She looked at me and cleared her throat. She looked like she was debating something with herself and finally gave up. 

Y/n:"So Hailey....how's Justin?"

Author's note.

I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while guys but I was super busy with school and stuff. I will try and update as much as I can but please have patience with me. Also what do you think Hailey is hiding from Y/n? Will Y/n ever find out?

Love you guys😊😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.8K 43
"mercy, are you still with me? i'll give you anything. take it all away." (STRANGER THINGS SEASON 4 - STRANGER THINGS SEASON 5) PETER BALLARD/HENRY...
1.2M 35.3K 86
"š™Žš™š™š š™’š™–š™Ø š™Žš™Ŗš™§š™š š™š™¤ š™‡š™¤š™Øš™š š™ƒš™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™›. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™‡š™žš™ š™š š˜¼š™£ š˜¼š™™š™™š™žš™˜š™© š™Šš™£ š˜¾š™§š™–š™˜š™ . š™Žš™š™š š™†š™šš™„š™© š˜¾š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š˜½š™–š™˜š™  š™š™¤ļæ½...
122K 2.8K 24
Born into the Cullen family was the best thing that could've happened to Jumelle Cullen. But certain events lead her on a path away from her family a...
467K 10.2K 50
You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and Kris Jenner is setting Y/n and Kendall f...