Love is just a formula

By avaisthebomb

A romance between a young chemistry teacher, Miss Ava Athena Hunter, and a student in her last year of school... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Sixteen

206 7 8
By avaisthebomb

AVA

I'm still in shock, or maybe a better word to describe my state at present is 'overwhelmed'. To be honest I'm not at all sure what I'm doing, kissing and pursuing a relationship with a student.. I never thought this would ever happen, never in my wildest dreams did I consider this a possibility, but then I met Thalia.

I feel anxious to see her again, I really just want to be with her and, well, kiss her, without having to worry about being caught.

I smile and bite my lip and drum my fingers on the steering wheel, thinking about what happened in my class room just an hour and a half ago. I had been so surprised she had come back, but seeing her standing there I realized that it didn't matter how far I tried to stay away from her, I'd never manage to keep my distance in the end. The pull I had towards her was too strong, and the chemistry between us, wow. No words.

I see my phone flash and swipe to see the message from Thalia. I raise an eyebrow as I read her text, a sly smile forming on my face. Oh she's way to sexy..

I feel this thrill, this ecstatic feeling when I think about her, about how there's this possibility that she really might be mine, that I actually finally get to hold her and kiss her and do all the things to and with her that I've wanted to do for a while.

After several minutes I arrive at her house and park quickly, and jump out my car, slamming the door and locking it, extremely eager to see Thalia.

I look the front of Thalia's house up and down as I make my way to the front door. It is a very nice, and looks comfortably small, house, and must have cost a fortune. I reach the front door and ring the buzzer. I rock back and fourth on my heels nervously, my heart beating faster and faster as I hear her coming towards the door.

The door opens and my breath catches in my throat as it always does when I see her.. I quickly scan her, and I feel goosebumps from all over my skin, god she looks sexy.. dressed in those black adidas booty shorts that you need great legs and a perfect ass to pull off, all of which she has. She has a loose crop top on too, showing off her unbelievably flat and defined stomache.. I feel an inch in my hands to touch her, all of her.

My eyes find their way back up to hers, and I feel a shiver run down my spine when I see her doing that annoyingly sexy lip bite, she obviously noted me checking her out. Well, it's not like I was hiding it.

"Are you going to come in or are you going to stand there checking me out?" She teases, winking. I move forward, and she moves back in response. I slam the door closed on my way in and she smiles as i take a fist full of her shirt and twist it in my hand, pushing her back until she slams against a wall. I press my body against hers and she gasps.

"You can't help yourself can you?" She whispers, her gaze fogged over by lust is fixed on my mouth. We're so close that I can feel her cool minty breath brush against my lips.

"Not when you dress like this.." I whisper back, both my hands resting on her sides, traveling down them slowly, feeling her soft skin. I smirk as I feel her shiver under my touch, and her eyes drift closed, unfocused. I feel a swell of pride fill me at knowing I am the reason for this effect on her. She moves forward to kiss me, but I move my head back, tuttering.

"Oh no, not until we talk first," I whisper, and step back, leaving her panting. She opens her eyes and stares at me, catching her breath and bringing herself back into focus.

"You.. you are evil!" She exclaims, although smiling, her face red with a blush.

"Hey! You started it by that dirty text and this outfit!" I say, indicating with a wave of my hand to her body. She smiles.

"Would you like something to drink?" She says, pushing off the wall, and heading to what I assume is the where the kitchen is. I smile and follow her, staring at her ass.

"Well what do you have?" I ask as we walk into a very tidy, neat and open kitchen.

"Water, apply juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, coke and if you're in the mood for something alcoholic, savanna, beer and a whole lot of wine." She says, opening the fridge.

"Well I'm going to ignore that part about the alcohol, little miss underage, and go with cranberry juice," I say.

"Really?" She says smirking, turning to me,"you're gonna ignore the part about alcohol? Are you going all 'I'm your teacher' on me? After everything that's happened?"

"I'm just teasing," I laugh, "honestly though juice is fine. It's hard enough not tearing off your clothes as it is without any alcohol in my system."

I see the adorable blush form on her cheeks at that last part. She fetches two glasses out of a cupboard and pours us each a glass of juice. She turns towards me and hands me a glass.

"Do you want a tour of my house first? So you can choose where exactly you'd feel most comfortable having this 'conversation' in?" She asks.

"Sure," I say. How considerate that she wants me to feel comfortable.

"Okay well you've seen the kitchen," she says walking past me and I follow her.

"Here's the dining room, however I haven't used it yet. I don't have many guests." She shows me too a tidy room with a table big enough for 10 chairs and a beautiful view out a large window. A fire place sits in the corner, and I imagine this room must be very cozy for a winter dinner.

"And here the spare bedroom, also haven't used it." She says opening a door to a large bedroom containing a king sized bed, chairs, a table, a sliding door, which I can see the corner of a pool out of. I notice it also has its own bathroom.

"And I'll show you upstairs in a moment," she says walking past the stairs and into a lounge, which has a large glass wall that over looks a pool and hot tub and a small neat garden. Comfortable looking couches face a large flat screen tv.

"And this is the lounge." She gives me a moment to look around before heading back towards the stairs and I follow.

"Here's my gym room," she says opening a door to the left at the top of the stairs. Inside is a treadmill, a bike machine, a few other walking and stepping devices and a whole rack of different weights.

"No wonder you have a body like yours.." I say absentmindedly, looking around. I glance at her and see she's blushing again. I smile at her cuteness.

"And this is my room," she says showing me the through the door to the right at the top of the stairs. It's simple and neat, no posters, just her bed and two bedside tables, a desk and book shelf with her her stationary and books, and hanging chair and a sliding door with a balcony.

"You have a very nice house.. no pets?" I ask as she leads me down stairs again.

"None that are here, when I'm a little more settled I'll maybe get a dog, or start out with a cat." She says.

"We can sit in the lounge? It looks the most comfortable," I say and she nods her head in agreement.

We sit down, on the same couch but on opposite ends, she folds her legs under her and faces her body towards me and I turn my posture towards her. We look at each other for a several long seconds and a smile forms on her face before one forms on mine.

"So.." she says.

"So.." I say, trying to remember why exactly I'm here and what I wanted to talk about.. it's so hard to concentrate with her sitting right there, in that sexy outfit looks so beautiful.. and her breath taking eyes aren't making things easier.

"You wanted to set some ground rules?" She offers, and I remember what I wanted to say.

"Oh yes! Thank you," I say, laughing, and she smiles, her adorable smile dimples forming.

"So.. if we're going to do this, us, we need to agree that at school and at any function that involves anyone, teacher and student, from school we must maintain a professional teacher/student relationship. So no flirting, call me Miss Hunter, no kissing or hand holding in classrooms and well, I think you know what I mean," I say, and she nods while I talk.

"I agree," she says, still nodding and sipping her juice.

"No one can know about us, not your parents or any other family member and non of your friends," I inwardly know that she will probably tell Cade but if Cade hasn't said anything so far I'm sure he won't tell anyone now..

"Okay yes I agree with that," she says.

"If we go on dates, it hasn't to be far away from school or anywhere near this area. No where that there might be a chance of running into anyone from school, and if we do run into anyone we must act as if we just ran into each other too." I say, and as I talk I realize how hard this is going to be, keeping a secret relationship.

"Okay," she says, and if sensing what I'm thinking she adds,"I know this secret relationship is going to be hard.. but Ava I really want this, I can't describe how much I want it, and I'm willing to try if you are."

"Of course I'm willing to try," I say softly, smiling and her.

"Okay.. as long as we're on the same page.. anything else?" She says.

"No.. that's about it I think. Anything you'd like to say?" I ask, extremely happy that she's being mature and reasonable and understanding about this.

"Umm one thing.. and if you're not okay with it I understand, I mean I know you're older then me, but.." she struggles to finish, her face going red yet again.

"Hey," I say getting her attention,"just say it, I'm not going to judge you."

"Umm well I want this to work, I want to build trust and honesty and stuff first.. so.. well can we take things slow?" She manages nervously. I feel my heart rise, and a rush of feelings hit me. Is that what she wanted to ask? She is so nervous about that? Oh my she's so adorable.

"Yes, I would actually prefer that," I say gently, smiling, and a big happy smile spreads across her face, "I want this to work too, and getting to know you before sleeping with you and building trust and honestly sounds like a damn good idea."

"Okay now that we are both on the same page and we have some ground rules, do you mind if I ask you some questions?" I say and sip my juice.

"Not at all.. what type of questions?" She says setting her glass down on a table and adjusting herself to get comfortable.

"Personal questions.." I say carefully.

"Okay, well I have nothing to hide so ask away," she says.

"Ah well I'll start with the obvious one," I start, also setting my glass down,"have you lost your virginity?"

"Yes," she answers.

"Guy or a girl?" I clarify.

"I've slept with both, a guy first and then a girl," she specifies, not embarrassed to answer.

"How old where you?" I ask.

"15 with a guy, 16 with a girl." She says.

"How many people have you slept with?" I go on.

"One guy, four girls." She answers, and some part of me feels relieved. I wouldn't have like to be her first, at least she knows what she's doing in the bedroom. Being someone's first is a whole lot of responsibility, and I'd feel terrified if she wanted me to be her first.

"How many relationships have you had and how long were they for?" I ask.

"One boyfriend and one girlfriend. The boyfriends name was Troy, and I dated him when I was fourteen until I was fifteen. Then my second relationship was with a girl named Stella, we were on an off for a few months and then got serious for a few months. We broke up but got together for another few months but that ended again." She explains, and I feel curious to know the full stories of both relationships, so I ask. She explains them to me, and I feel anger towards Troy for doing that to her, and I feel heart broken when she tells me the deal with Stella, and I can't believe how she's gotten cheated on twice, by her only two relationships. Who would ever want to cheat on her and treat her this badly? I move closer to her and rest a hand over hers.

"I'm sorry.. I can't believe anyone would ever cheat on you.. I'm going to show you that you can trust me, I promise I'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated.." I say, honestly, and I feel surprised when I see tears begin to form in her eyes.

"Wait why are you crying-" I begin to ask but she moves forward and cuts me short by pressing her lips against mine. It's not at all sexual, just sensual, and I can feel the emotion and care through her lips. I feel her hands come up and meet my neck and caress it, and I lift a hand to cup her face, kissing her back.
She draws away and bites her lip.

"Don't worry," she says as I wipe away a single tear, "they're good tears.. I can't believe a found you.. I can't believe this is happening.." she whispers softly. I don't answer, because I feel the same way. Instead I pull her closer and kiss her again.

We continue talking for at least 3 hours. I ask her about all the places she lived, and learn about her aunt in London and grandparents and sister in Italy. About her distant, not so motherly relationship with her mother, and a similar one she shares with her father. She tells me about her friends Jade and Patrick in England and her friends Dantè and Kylé in Italy. She asks me questions to, about my ex fiancé and what happened with her. And about my three exes before that, And she asks me the same questions I asked her and sex life. I also tell her about my close relationship I have with my parents and both sets of grandparents, along with my four siblings. I also tell her about Kayla and Emma, my best friends, and how Ives told both of them about her. She also asked about my studies and previous jobs, and I love how she's such a good listener, and how genuinely interest in my life she is.

I hear a buzz and Thalia adjusts her position so she can get her phone out her back pocket.

"Sorry.. I had it on silent but I have a setting for it to buzz if my parents or grandparents try to contact me.." she explains as she checks it.

"No it's okay.. so who is it?" I ask.

"My grandmother, just confirming her arrival time for next week.." she says, typing a message and sending it before putting her phone away.

"But I didn't realize we had been talking for so long, it's already half past eight!" She laughs.

"Oh god really?" I say, surprised.

"Mmhmm, do you want to get something to eat? Or make something?" She asks, standing up.

"I think we can order something," I suggest, standing with her, realizing my legs are stiff from sitting for so long.

"Okay, we can order pizza and watch a move?" She offers.

"Sounds like a plan," I agree with a smile. It's been so long since I've done something like that. Honestly I feel a little nervous all of a sudden. I mean, I haven't dated in several months, and I've never dated a teenager, well at least not since I was a teenager myself, which was about 8/9 years ago? I don't know what her type of dating is like, I mean do we cuddle? Do we hold hands? I mean I want to..

"Why are you chucking?" I ask when I notice she's laughing to herself.

"It just occurred to me that I'm about to Netflix and chill with my teacher," she says glancing up at me with a sly smile as she types in a phone number. I roll my eyes but smile.

An hour later and we're lying on her bed, we decided it was the most comfortable place to watch a movie, with a half eaten pizza in its box at the foot of the bed. After we had eaten I'd been wondering if it would be my social cue to move closer to her and hold her hand, but she'd been the one to move the pizza box aside and slide over right next to me and lay her head on my chest and slide her fingers between mine. I'd then slid my other arm around her and honestly, I've never been this comfortable in a long time. I've been smiling the entire 15 minutes since she snuggled up to me, and although it's one of my favorite movies playing, I'm not paying any attention. All I want to do is stare at her.

Gently I move forward and kiss the top of her head, and I lie back down. Even if we have to keep this a secret, I'm willing to give her my all. This is something worth fighting for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 19.3K 58
Addison Smith a seventeen year old student, currently in her last year of high school. Facing some of the lowest lows and her highest highs, what wil...
3.7K 69 13
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher, the one person that understands without having to say a thing. That's what happend to Natalie. ...
628K 15.5K 46
It's the last year for Alex Reid. The last year for the soccer player to make here mark at the high school level. The last year of stress and teenag...
130K 2.3K 17
Veronica is a senior in high school, a new English teacher arrives and they slowly become connected with each other. Except one is verging on the lin...