A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

Per Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... Mรฉs

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Drifting Part 7.

10.6K 332 124
Per Alecia_Xo

Author's note.

Hey guys....so a quick author's note here....There will be a lot of music coming up these few chapters since its how Y/n expresses herself and it also helps with my writing so I do suggest reading it since it'll make you feel more into the story if you get what I mean and also a lot of people requested it.

Love you guys and Enjoy! 😘

***********************************************************************

Three days. I've been in my house, in this room for three days straight. It felt like my whole body was numb, my mind was numb, my feeling were numb. I sat in my room and just drank my feelings  away hoping that I'll feel nothing but it only seemed to heighten it. I was currently laying in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about things and by things I mean Hailey.

I heard the door burst open making me look at the door and groan. They opened the curtains and cracked a few windows open and pulled the bed sheets off me making me groan louder and hide my face under the pillow.

Abel:"Come in Y/n!"He said yanking the bed sheets that I was currently gripping onto.

Y/n:"No"I said muffled making them sigh.

Zayn:"Y/n this isn't healthy"He said making me sigh. Not like I care.

Taco:"Y/n you need to go out....you need to live life. You're fifteen, you're hot and you're the sweetest person I know....and you need to get out and live life!"He said making me look at them and sit up straight.

Y/n'"I don't want to do anything"I said looking at them"I just want to sit here and sleep"I said looking at them.

Tyga:"Are you gonna sleep your life away?"He asked.

Y/n:"Pretty much"I said dryly making them sigh and look at each other.

Abel:"Y/n your fans are worried....your family is worried....we're worried Y/n"He said making me frown a little.

Zayn:"You need to be able to go out and show her....show the world that nothing can stop you. Y/n I've known for about three years now and you don't give up and I know for a fact that you're definitely not gonna let some girl kill your dreams"He said.

Y/n:She wasn't just any girl....she was my life"I said making them frown and nod. They sat on the bed and looked at me giving me a small smile.

Taco:"We understand Y/n/n but we need you back"He said.

Tyga:"Y/n I understand how you feel but you need to get out of this....."He said. I thought about what the guys said and I realised that they were right. Why should I be so down and depressed while she's living life and having fun? Fuck that.

Y/n:"You know what...your right"I said making them look at me shocked.

Abel:"We are?"He asked making me chuckle slightly. That was probably the first time I laughed in three days.

Y/n:"You'll are..."I said making them smile.

Zayn:"There's our girl"He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go shower up and stuff then we can hang out?"I asked making them nod. I went to the bathroom and showered and changed into a pair of black jeans and a Pablo shirt. I walked downstairs and saw the guys looking at some papers"Hey...."I said plopping down next to them making them look up at me.

Taco:"You wrote all of this?"He asked referring to the pages that they were holding and laying on the coffee table.

Y/n:"Yeah....I was feeling inspired so I grabbed a page and a pen and boom"I said laying back"But I don't think its good"I said making all look at me and shake their heads.

Abel:"Y/n this is amazing!"He said looking through it again.

Zayn:"You literally wrote a whole albums worth and more"He said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"When I couldn't sleep I'd just sit up and write....."I said making them put the papers down and look at me.

Tyga:"You should do it"He said making me look at him slightly confused"You should record this Y/n"He said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Guys-"

Abel:"Yes its personal and yes its a lot of emotions but its perfect! These lyrics are amazing Y/n"He said making me sigh.

Taco:"I agree with them Y/n....this is really good"He said.

Abel:"We'll even help you and I'm a hundred percent sure that Kanye will to"He said looking at me.

Y/n'"Guys-"

Zayn:"Come on! You could get the best people to collaborate with and there are some songs that are unfinished but I'm sure you can finish it"He said trying to encourage me.

Tyga:"Come on Y/n!"He said. I sighed and thought about it for a while till I smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"It would be nice to get back to my music"I said making them all smile. I was suddenly pulled into bone crushing hugs making me chuckle and try to hug them back. Try.

Abel:"Okay so...."He said pulling away with the others and looking at me"Anyone you thought of?"He asked. I nodded and smiled at them.

Y/n:"Yeah actually... The chainsmokers"I said making them nod.

Zayn:"I'm pretty sure we could organise that"He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Guys I can do it by myself"I said making them shake theirs heads.

Taco:"We got it"He said making me chuckle and nod. I looked at them and sighed.

Y/n:"Have you talked to the girls?"I asked making them look at me and shake their heads.

Tyga:"No"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"They are you girlfriends and friends guys....you can't fight with them just because of me and my-"

Abel:"Y/n they kept it from us and you....it wasn't right and we're not gonna leave you alone"He said making me smile a little.

Zayn:"Yeah....plus I'm sure if we were in your position you'd do the same"He said making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"No question about it"I said making them smile and nod. Kanye came over and we all sat around talking and discussing the music. The Chainsmokers agreed on doing collaborations with making me more excited. I looked over at Kanye and sighed"Hows Kim and the girls?"I asked making him sit back.

Kanye:"They're okay....but they are upset since you haven't been around lately and stuff"He said making me frown a little"The kids miss you as well"He said making my frown deepen.

Y/n:"What are the doing today?"I asked making him think.

Kanye:"They're all really busy since they are the Kardashians"He said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"True...."I said making him chuckle as well. He looked at me and frowned.

Kanye:"They miss you Y/n....Kendall and Kylie. They all miss you but Kendall and Kylie are....they look lost"He said making sigh.

Y/n:"Kanye I don't wanna be like this but they hurt me and I'm not just let it go so easily....if I could I would but I can't"I said making him nod.

Kanye:"I understand and that's what I told them"He said making me smile and nod. We were all working on the music for a few more hours till I pulled away and sighed.

Y/n:"Lets go out...I'm starving"I said making them look at me and nod. We all hopped in my car and drove over to Nobu since I've been craving it and I haven't really eaten in three days. We arrived at Nobu and paparazzi went crazy.

Y/n! How are you?

Y/n how do you feel about Hailey cheating in you?

Are you working on any new music?

Y/n!

Y/n smile for the camera!

We walked in and all took deep breathes cause pushing through them was a mission. We were walking in and the guys all stopped abruptly making me bump into them and groan.

Y/n:"Guys what the hell?"I asked making them all turn to me and clear their throats.

Zayn:"Uh maybe we could go to the Nobu in New York"He said making me look at him confused. I looked over his shoulder and everything just stopped.

Taco:"We could go somewhere else"He said making me shake my head and sigh.

Y/n:"I have to face them one day...."I said making them nod. They all turned around and looked at us wide eyed while we walked to our table which was next to theirs. Yay!. They were starring at us making us all feel a little uncomfortable"I need a drink"I said making them all nod.

Zayn:"Yes please"He said ordering drinks for all of us. I looked at the table next to us and examined it for a while. Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, Bella, Hailey, Justin, Fai, Justine, Travis, Asap And Tyler. How fucking wonderful.

Abel:"We're still the good looking table"He said making me chuckle and sip my drink. I could feel everyone on the table scan me waiting for me to make a move but honestly I'm done with them. I looked at them and gave them a fake smile.

Y/n:"Take a picture.... It lasts longer"I said making them all look down but Hailey still keep her stare on me. I looked back at the guys and sighed.

Tyga:"Just relax Y/n/n"He said making me nod. We ordered our food and talked about random things when a certain giggle caught my attention making me look up. Justin was busy kissing her neck while she giggled making me frown a little. She noticed my stare and stopped.

Hailey:"Babe could you's stop"She said pushing away making him frown and look to see where her eyes were leading. To me.

Justin:"Whats up Y/l/n? Upset that she's the one calling me babe now?"He asked smirking making everyone from my table and his look between us.

Kendall:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"No its fine"I said looking at her then him. I chuckled a little and smirked at him"I preferred when she called me daddy actually"I said making his fall while the others suppresses laughs. Hailey blushed and looked down making me smirk and look back at the guys who turned red from trying not to laugh"You can laugh"I said making them all burst out into laughter while Kendall and them were still in trying not to laugh.

Zayn:"H-holy shit"He said between laughs as he wiped his tears. I chuckled and sipped my drink while everyone was laughing. I put my drink down and looked at Justin.

Y/n:"Don't worry Justine....I'm the only one who could make her feel that kinda way"I said making Hailey turn a darker shade of red while the others let out laughs.

Justin:"I don't really think so...."He said smirking. Oh how I want to wipe that smirk off his face.

Y/n:"Oh I do"I said confidently.

Justin:"And what makes you so sure?"He asked annoyed.

Y/n:"My neighbours"I said making everyone laugh again. I looked at him and smirked one I saw his face fall once again and him go pale"Don't worry...you'll get to my level one day....hopefully"I said making everyone laugh harder while Hailey was still red.

Our food came making my stare on him break. I thanked the waiter and looked at me food smiling. I looked back up and saw everyone still looking at me making me clear my throat and them snap out of it and look back at their food. The guys all looked at me smirked. Abel raised his fist making me chuckle and bump it with mine.

Abel:"Savage"He said making me chuckle and start eating.  We finish eat and all sat back talking for a while when my phone went off. I smiled at it a little making Zayn pull it from me.

Y/n:"Zayn!"I said making everyone look at me. I tried to grab the phone from him but he was fast. He answered it and smirked.

Zayn:"Oh hey Riley"He said making my eyes go wide and grab the phone from him. I hit his head and sat on my chair to find the girls starring at me.  I ignored it and smiled a little.

Y/n:"Hey Riley...whats up?"I asked. We were busy talking and catching up for a while and let me tell you it was a bit uncomfortable. The girls were starring at me and the guys were busy making kissy noises which earned a few hits from me"So I'll see you later?"I wake making them all stop and smirk at me.

Riley:"Yeah...see you Y/l/n"She said and hung up. I put my phone down and smiled a little making the girls eye me and the guys smirk.

Taco:"Did I just hear right?"He asked looking at the guys.

Kanye:"I think you did"He said making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

Abel:"Does Y/n Y/l/n have a date?"He asked making me laugh.

Y/n:"I do actually and its at seven so could we get the check and leave?"I asked making them chuckle and nod.

Zayn:"Alright"He said while the girls kept their eyes on me. Maybe this will be good for me

60 votes or more guys😘💕

Love you guys😊

P.s: 100 and more votes on the last one....legit made my day😆Thank you!😊😘💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.3K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...
6M 206K 52
She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a wallflower. She's been a good wife. Bu...
We Weren't Acting Per Lexi

Literatura romร ntica

8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
364K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...