Change It All (Sinbad X Kougy...

By GhostgirlLuminisa

Hello! Names Kimi Garcia! Age 24, otaku, singer, writer, professional gamer, and so on and so forth. Favorite... More

Important Messages :Discontinued
Arc 1: Prologue: Fiction Becomes Reality
Chapter 1: Reborn As a Princess
Chapter 2: Dungeon of Vinea and Sitri
Chapter 3: Part 1: The Rebellion in Balbadd
New Book Cover!
Chapter 4: Part 2: Battle of Butterfly
Chapter 5: Dungeon of the Fairy and The Three Headed Crow
Chapter 6: Facing Fear: Sindria and Past Friends
Chapter 7: My Answer to Darkness
Chapter 8: Close to the brink of Insanity
Chapter 9: Eligos, Kurumi and The Spirits that Protect The Lands
Chapter 10: The 7 Trials of the Spirit King
Special Omakes, Plus Two new ones
Chapter 11: Reim and Issues
Chapter 12: Negotiations
Chapter 13: Marked
Chapter 14: Arrival and Sensing A New Dark Force
Unidentified Chapter 1: Sliver and History of The Spirits and the Past
Unidentified Chapter 2: Rivalry Among Friends
Character Profiles
Chapter 15: Songs of Love and Sorrow
Chapter 16: Proposal of the King
Unidentified Chapter 3: The Apprentice, The Swordsmen, and The Magician
Chapter 17: Fragmented Memories and Zora's Domain
Chapter 18: War of Emotions: Part 1
Chapter 19: War of Memories and Decisions: Part 2
Change it All
Arc 2: Reminders of the Past and The Future
Prologue: Future Hidden in the Truths and Lies
Question: Thank You
Household Members
Chapter 1: Trouble Maker Princess
Chapter 2: Announcement of Marriage
Arc of the Goddesses and The Past of Alma-Torran
Unidentified Chapter 1: The Goddess of The Land of Steel
Special Chapter: Wedding (NSFW)
Tagged and Announcements
Unidentified Chapter 2: Part 1:How I Came to This World
New Book Covers!
Special Chapter: Visiting an Old Friend
Chapter 3: The Gears Begin to Turn
Unidentified Chapter 4:Part 1:The Broken Goddess
Change It All Work
Chapter 4: Mirrors
Author's Notice
Chapter 5: Ithan, Falan and Vual
?????
Chapter 6: Cage of Memories: Part 1
Unidentified Chapter 5: Down the Path of Exile
Unidentified Chapter 5.2: Frozen
????? Part 2
Special Chapter: A Chance of Encounter
Anouncements
Comissions!
OMG!!
Chapter 7: Truth of Acceptance
Chapter 8: The Gates To Freedom Open

Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 1: Disaster Meeting

405 11 8
By GhostgirlLuminisa

She felt like she was drowning. She tried to gasp for air, but couldn't. Everything faded to black.

"Hmm.....?" Luna blinked at her crystal ball.
A strange energy was felt around one of the tribe homes. It's been 6 years since Solomon rebelled against his father, Elder David. And a year since Belanova was captured to make sure her sister, Sheba was saved by Solomon.
"Ah!" She smiles as she placed her hand on her stomach.
She was 8 month's pregnant with Ugo's child. She felt the baby kick again.
Ugo came in and smiles when he sees his wife. He's still nerd but truly loves Luna but is super over protective. Luna got up and looked deeper into her crystal ball.
"Ugo, we better gather the others. I'm sensing some unknown energy near Sitri and Zagan territory." Luna said as she used her staff.
Ugo looked at her confused but nodded.

She woke up scared. Aztec temples can be seen and people with strange clothing can be seen walking by. Zagan growled, thinking it was another one of Elder David's followers and stormed over. His people moved out of the way. Following him was Woman with green hair, red eyes, and a green dress with vines. Their faces turned to confusion. It was a human girl. The girl had short brown hair, brown eyes, light tan skin, and strange clothing. The girl trembled and backed away. Zagan sighs and looked over to woman with green hair.
"Decarabia, talk to her." He bluntly said.
Decarabia glared at him but sighs. Her brother is stupid. It's obvious the girl...
"(Where.....am I?! Who are you?! This isn't Mexico!!)" The girl screamed as she backed away.
Decarabia and everyone froze. She spoke an unknown language. Zagan narrowed her eyes at the girl. The rukh surrounding her was strange.

The girl grabbed a handful of sand behind her. The strange people all spoke Arabic but she didn't understand it at all. She noticed the one with glasses looking down at her coldly.
"I need to get away!" And stood up and through the sand in her hand and ran.

Setta and the others were heading to Zagan's territory. Sheba was a bit excited, this will give a chance to test out the new spell she's been working on. Solomon remained silent. As they got closer they can hear a commotion going on. They see a girl running, terror in her face. They landed quickly. Sheba took a fighting stance.
"You're not getting away!" Ithan yells.
He ran after the girl and he.....
"(I don't want to die!!!)" The girl yells.
He kept chewing after her, dodging pots and kettles. Several hit him straight in the face.
"I can't keep running any anymore...." Ithan panted and fell flat fave on the ground.
"Ithan...I'm going to have to have Arba put you in physical training." Saito sighs as he helped his friend up.
The girl kept running and jumped over several crates. Her eyes widened as she saw people flying in the sky with strange sticks. She was suddenly caught in some invisible force. She touched it and saw people staring. A tall, slim yet muscular man, with dark skin. He has yellow eyes and medium-length purple hair with strands hanging over both sides of his face. The hair standing on the top sides of his head has the appearance of cat ears. His forehead also has a third eye, as well as wearing a pair of glasses. He floated down and walked towards her and stopped a centimeters from her. She kept touching the glass force trying to find a way out. Setta stared at her with wide eyes. She was...... beautiful.....
But she looked at everything with fear. It was clear the girl wasn't from around here. Definitely not one of Elder David's followers. Then...where did she come from.

She kept punching his borg, and he smirked. He walked closer and the next thing you know....

SHATTER!!!

WHAM!!!

Time slowed down as her fist glowed green and broke through the borg as if it was paper. And it slowly met his face. His nose cracking along with his glasses. And he was sent flying straight towards...

OH SHIT!!! SOLOMON!!

And thus, the two men were sent flying towards a wall, destroying it and the rubble falling on top of them.
"Guys!" Sheba yells.
The girl looked at her hands and ran.
"After her!" Arba yells and the men quickly got out of rubble.
Setta holding his nose and Solomon cursing that the girl was gonna get it. Saito and Ithan came and both burst out laughing the state their friends were in. They were covered in dust and white paint. The two men glared at them and they shrunk away.
The girl was now cornered by Sheba and Arba.
"It's okay...we're not going to hurt you..." Sheba cooed.
The girl bolted and manged to make fruit fall over the women, making them all sticky, and before they lost her, Ugo caught her in a more powerful borg.

But........

The remaining men that were left behind came right when....she punched the borg and destroyed it like nothing and her punch....hitting....
Ugo right in the....ahem.....groin.....
All the men cringed or made of a sound of pain as it was them. Ugo fell to his knees on the ground, crying and his hand between his legs. The girl ran and disappeared.

Luna was walking around the garden back at base. She was collecting rose petals for a potion she was making.
She suddenly heard a bush rustle. She raised an eyebrow and summon her Floral staff. She slowly walked towards it and raised it as she looked over the bush.

"(DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!! I'M SORRY!!!)"

Her face turned to confusion. It was a girl. The girl was curled up in a ball and trembling. She had a couple starches on her and her clothing was strange. Luna looked at the girl worried. She tried to bend down but she cursed because she can't. She's pregnant of course. The girl slowly looked up towards her and her fearful face soften a bit. She saw Luna's stomach.
"It's alright. I won't hurt you." Luna spoke kindly like a mother.
The girl stayed silent and hesitantly took her hand. She helped the girl up. Luna estimated that the girl was about 18-19 years old. Luna smiles warmly and lightly patted her head. The girl stiffened.
"There, there. It's alright. You're safe now. Shhhhhhh......" She had the girl lay her head on her chest and lightly ran her fingers through her hair.
The girl slowly calmed down but began to cry. Luna looked at the small white birds and asked what happened. They told her that the girl was taken away from her him by some strange force. Luna cringed. That part.....was probably her fault. Magic from her experiment remained from 6 years ago.

The girl cried and Luna led her to her home. There, she used her magic to fix her up. She served her tea. She sat across her. She watched as she hesitantly drank tea, and then relaxed. Luna smiles but how was she going to speak to the girl. Her language is knew, unknown. And she heard the girl speak two unknown languages. One must be her native tongue and the other a language she learned.

"Luna."

The girl looked at her confused.

"Luna. I am Luna." Luna pointed to herself to show that she was telling her, her name.
The girl titled her head in a confusing manner until she made a "ooohhhhh..." face.
Luna then pointed to her. The girl understood and nervously shifted on the chair.
"G-Guadalupe......" the girl said.
Luna was taken back a bit.

" What a strange name...."

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhggggg......" Solomon, Sheba, Ithan, Setta, and Arba all groan as they walked in gloom.
Whahid and Saito where helping carry Ugo. Falan was with Luna watching over her, Saito and Arba's son, and her's and Wahid's. Setta had a handkerchief on his nose, it was still bleeding a bit. Sheba and Arba had their hair all sticky and stiff. Their clothing stained of fruit.
"We all agree to not say a word?" Solomon said and everyone nodded.
They were now back at the base and saw Falan walking towards them.
"What happened, Aru?!" Falan said trying to burst out laughing at how her friends looked.
Wahid and Saito smirked.
"We'll tell you once everyone is fixed up." Saito and Wahid smile but feel the aura of murder coming from the others.
Falan was shaking from laughter and led the way to their base.
"Luna, come and see how the others came back Aru!" Falan yells.
"I'm coming! Can't a pregnant woman take her time!?" Luna yells.
She came out and can see someone hiding behind Luna. Luna stared at them in disbelief.
"What happened......?" She said.
"Don't wanna talk about it...." Ugo smiles crookedly.
And Falan and Luna burst out laughing.
"Oh!" Luna nearly forgot, "I want you all to meet someone! Unfortunately, she doesn't understand our language but she's been a huge help while you guys were gone!" She beamed.
"I agree! She's so cute and has an amazing talent for cooking, Aru!" Falan squeals.
She motions the person behind Luna to come out.
"Come Guadalupe, don't be shy." She said.
The person stepped out slowly and the group froze.
"YOU!/I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" The group screamed at Guadalupe minus Wahid and Saito.
Ugo just glared. Lupe looked down and....
"(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!)" Lupe repeatly bowed.
Solomon walked up to her and she flinched.
He raise his hand to ruffle her hair but....she took it as a sign he was was going to hit her.
"(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!!)" Lupe screeched and put her hands over her head to protect herself.
Solomon and everyone looked at her shocked. They now realized that she thought he was going to hurt her. Falan, Sheba, Arba and Luna looked over at the men in worried.
"Arba....I think...she's been beaten and hurt her entire life...." Saito said.
Arba walked over to her and bent down. She grabbed her shirt and lifted it up. She had cuts and bruises all over her. Markings of whips also. Everyone looked at her horrified. Lupe screeched and tried to run but was stopped by Luna.
"(Let me go! Let me go! I don't want to whi-----!!)" And Luna knocked her out.
Setta finished healing his nose and picked her up bridal style.
"I'll heal her wounds. And see if any of the goddesses are nearby. I think they might know her language.." Setta said.
He carried her over to the infirmary and used his Magic to slowly disinfect her wounds. He looked over to her face and blushed. He can't believe he held her. But....he did wonder what happens to the her.

As for the rest of the group. After they fixed themselves and Ugo was now able to walk again. Luckily, one of the goddesses was near by....

Unfortunately......

"Eeeeeeeehhhhhhh????? You want me to translate for you?" it was Kurumi.....
She looked at them board as she shot at another one of Elder David's lackies. The magician was running around in a cage, and was trembling. Solomon looked at her in disgust but she was the only one available. Sheba was scared as she multiple Kurumi's come out of the shadows and devour away the magician, as he screamed in pain and agony, into the shadows.
That just traumatized her for life.
"You're the only one closest. Besides, we don't know what language she's talking. But it sounded similar to yours." Solomon said.
"Hmmmmm.......I don't know....what's in it for me?" Kurumi said as she just killed another.
"We'll give you access to dark arts area of the library." Ithan said.
Kurumi just gave him "are you stupid?"
"I am not interested in books. But I am interested in the strange rukhs that had Zagan and his sister pissed off. So I'll go. But you guys owe me 200 Tengu feathers~" Kurumi smirked.
"Are you crazy?! Beleth would murder us!" Wahid yells.
"I know. Just pick the ones that had been shed already. I didn't say pluck them off. If you did that, he would of definitely killed you all. Aaaaahhhhh~ what sight I would of enjoyed to see." Kurumi cooed and licked her lips.

"This bitch......" everyone thought.

- Orthodox Church:????? -

Belanova sat on her bed with leg cuffs chained to the wall. Her face with a sad look as she held a blue vial in her hand. She's tempted to drink it but she needs to save for the right time. She sighs and was about to head to the book shelf when the door opened.
Elder David came in and a smile onto his lips.
His beautiful butterfly locked up and never able to leave. Belanova just looked at him blankly and went to pick up a book.
"Why are you here David?" She said.
He walked up to her and hugged her from behind. He buried his face in her hair in took in her scent of roses and lilies. She gave a small smile.
"I wanted to see you my love." He said.
She sighs and turned to him.
"David, I don't want to be in this room. There are no windows and it's getting to the point I'm going to have panic attacks. Let me go outside, please?" She asked.
A frown came on his face.
"No. Absolutely not." He said.
"Fine. At least a window so I can see outside!" Belanova huffed and crossed her arms under her chest.
She is now the same bust size Sheba will be in the future. David groans and pinched the bridge of his nose. His wife......

He summons out his staff and removed the cuffs but a pink jewel collar was put on her.
"You may move around freely but only to the garden. Anything else, and the choker will tell me your location." He said.
She grins happily and was going to run out the door but was quickly thrown to get bed and pinned down.
"After we have our fun." He smirked down at her darkly and slammed his lips onto hers.
Belanova tried to push him away but failed. She closed her eyes and gave in. He had her screaming his name just like he wanted. Her voice was music to his ears. Her moans, her skin, her eyes, everything....she belonged to him and only him. And he will make sure, that she can never leave his side.

The next day she woke up sore and couldn't feel her legs. She sat up and stared blankly at David who gave her a smug smirk. She grabbed the nearest pillow and slammed it on his face. He took it off him and glared at her. But she smiles and tried to stand up but fell to the floor. He chuckled and smirked. He stood up and put her back on the bed.
"I hate you....now how am I supposed to walk around....? I won't be able to walk for two weeks!!" Belanova glared at him with her face red.
The man shows her absolutely no mercy. David just chuckles and began to kiss her passionately again. She paled when she felt something poking her thigh.

"We're going to continue where we left off last night, and I will make sure you will be screaming my name again."

"SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

- Back at the Resistance -

Lupe woke up to see her clothing missing and her body wrapped in bandages. She sat up and blushed. She saw clothing folded neatly for her. She slowly sat up and picked it up. She smiles and in came bursting in was Sheba and Falan. Falan grins at her and Sheba smiles at her. Lupe looked at them confused and paled. She recognized those evil grins. It reminded her of her friends when they went on a fashion spree and forced her to try on hundreds of different clothing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM US!!"

"(SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!)"

Kurumi, Arba, Luna and the men sweat drop as they hear the poor girl screaming for her life.
"I have a feeling that girl has now been scared for life." Kurumi snikers.
About a few seconds later, they bring out the Lupe. Setta stared at her with wide eyes. She wore a blue Arabic dress with sleeves that were like a kimono. She now held crescent moon shape staff with pink jewels dangling from it and a cherry blossom. Her brown hair was also straighten and had a gold head chain on her.

Ithan and Wahid smirked and pushed him towards her. Setta stumbled and glared at them. He turned back to Lupe who had a puzzled look. She looked to the little white birds as they surrounded her. They explained to her that he is the one that treated her wounds and healed her. She nodded and clasp his hands, and smiles warmly at him. He turned beat red.
"(Thank you so much for taking care of me. I'm sorry I punched you earlier. I was...scared of everyone...sorry." Lupe said.
Kurumi looked at her with wide eyes
"She said thank you for taking care of her and sorry that she punched your nose." Kurumi said.
"Ummmm.........you're welcome." Setta blushed.

Kurumi wanted to gag. Pink rukh surrounded Setta and Lupe just smiles.

Solomon noticed this.
"No need to feel bad Kurumi," Solomon began, "what?" She said and he smirked,"It's not your fault your unattractive and a psychotic chick." Solomon said smugly.
She looked at him in disbelief and summon out her pistol and began shooting at him. Solomon just shrugs and activated his borg. The others sniker and Lupe looks at them confused. Kurumi clicked her tongue and grins evilly. She suddenly pointed her gun at Lupe and shot her right in the forehead.
"GUADALUPE!!" Setta yells and caught her.
Everyone glared at Kurumi.
"Relax. Just watch." She said.
The bullet hole healed and in it's place was the mark of the third eye. Lupe slowly opens her eyes and they met Setta's yellow ones.
"Are you alright?" Setta asked.
Lupe's eyes widened. She understood him.
"I-I can understand you!" Lupe squeals.
Everyone looked at her shocked now that she understood them and looked back at Kurumi, who was grinning smugly and left. Setta helped her up. She quickly turns to everyone.
"I'M SO SORRY!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANY OF YOU, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!" Lupe bowed repeatly and cried.
Everyone sweat drops.
"No need to worry Aru. You were just scared. I'm Falan and this idiot pervert touching me is my husband Wahid, aru." Falan giggles.
Lupe sweat drops as Wahid grins at her hen gropes Falan's chest.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Saito and this my wife, Arba and the baby she is holding is our son, Alphonse." Saito smiles.
Luna walks up to them. Arba smiles at her and both women look down at the child in her arms. A baby boy with blue hair and red eyes. He was currently asleep.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Sheba!" Sheba grins and runs to her.
"I'm Solomon and my friend here is Ugo. You already met Luna, his wife. She's due soon." Solomon said he pointed at himself then at Ugo and Luna.

"I'm Ithan and this my older brother, Setta. Nice to meet you Guadalupe!" Ithan grins.
Lupe smiled at him wearily. She then turns to Setta who sent her a smile but it disappears as she ran away from the men and stood with the women.
"It's nice to meet you all....." Lupe mumbled.
Luna noticed that she was afraid of the boys. The girls noticed this also. Arba then thought of an idea.
"Lupe, is it alright if I call you that?" Arba asked and Lupe nods, "Seeing as you are not familiar with this place, do you have any place to sleep?" Arba asked.
"No.......I don't know this place at all. I don't even know how I got here...." she said.
"If you want...." Setta began, "you can live with me and my brother." And Ithan, Ugo, Saito, Luna, Sheba and Wahid spit eyed.
Solomon's face turned blank as he stared his friend. Lupe looked at him shocked.
"Umm.......thank you.....as a way to pay you back for your kindness....if it be alright...can I...cook and clean for you?" She asked shyly.
Setta was going to die from a heart attack at this rate. She was adorable.
"I-I don't mind, If you want to. We have an extra room. We'll help you set it up. In the mean time, why not Falan and Arba take you shopping?" He smiles at her.
Lupe blushed. He was sort of cute. Ithan and Saito smirked at each other. They were gonna try and help Setta and Lupe together.

- Time Skip-

"What about these?" Arba said as she picked up a blouse for Lupe.
Lupe thought the clothing was to revealing and said no thank you. Sheba sighs. It reminded her of the times get and get sister would hang out together. She sacrificed her freedom for hers. For Solomon to save her. She looked at Lupe who was backing away from Falan and arguing.

"H----any---bzzt!!--there?"

The girls froze. They saw the cherry blossom glowing on Lupe's staff, and projecting a blurry image of someone.

"S...Sheba....anyone there...Hello!? Anyone?!"

"SIS!!" Sheba yells.
It was her sister. She was trying to contact them.
"Belanova, you're alive!" Falan said.
"I'm happy to see you guys all but I don't have much time! David is searching for a mysterious power that recently appeared and determine to get his hands on it! Sheba....I'm sorry. I wish to be with you all but no matter what I do, he always finds me. I have to go...but I swear I'll do what I can. Good bye...I love you all." She smiles warmly And the message was cut.
"Sis, Sis!!!" Sheba yells at the staff.
A feeling of dread was in the air...

- Orthodox Church: Garden -

Belanova started at the surface of the small pound. She was able to use some magic to finally communicate with her friends and sister. She was in the garden of the church. It was a place David created for her as a gift to celebrate there four years of marriage. She fell in love with him.....
"Why did my heart chose him......after all he's done.....why dammit....?!" She cried.
Her tears falling onto the surface of the water. Her freedom stripped, her magic taken away...and most of all...she can't be with friends and family. She curled herself to a ball and cried.

But...

A small bubble of water rose from the surface of the water. She looked up and saw it. From her reflection, her eyes were glowing blue. She gasped and the water fell back. She slowly crawls to the water and stared. She looked at her hands and raised them.
"Aqua Haga....." She mumbled.
The water began to raise up and it hovered over her hand. Her opened and closed like a fish. She is able to do magic, without a staff.....
She gulped and made sure no one was around. She concentrated her Magic into the bubble and grins when she is able to see her sister laughing with.........
"well she's new..." she mumbled.

That is when Belanova realized, that Lupe is the one with the strange energy.
"I need to w-------!!!" She suddenly felt a bitter taste in her mouth and ran behind a tree and threw up.
"Brughh!!!!" She kept throwing up.
She froze in realization.

She was pregnant......

She began to cry and placed her hand on get stomach. She casted a spell. The child inside of her frozen in time to protect it.

"No matter what happens in the future.....I'll protect you till the end....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Erika."

(To be continued.........)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 490 8
Im a complete have fun reading about Kouha and Hakuryuu fight over you! Choose your Destiny with Hakuryuu or Kouha! I dont own anything except the s...
97.3K 3.1K 12
Kouha from Magi When you find out you're to be in an arranged marriage with the Kou Empire you aren't the happiest girl. Upon fist meeting with Kouha...
25.5K 675 36
Ver-mill-ion Bird /vərˈmilyən/ /bərd/ noun - one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations "The Vermillion Bird is elegant and noble in both...
1.2K 42 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...