Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
Sarah's Cookies
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
James
A Letter
Q nd A

Hamleys

574 45 12
By WroetoShmoo

POV - Jerome

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1850

-Begin Chapter-

I sat there in the Uber I had just hired to take me over to Hamleys from the train station so I could meet the guys. The car was driving slowly through the London traffic while I sat in the back, my hands clasped together, nearly squeezing them to death. I was so nervous about seeing the other guys again, and it didn't really hit me until I just now. Before this point, all I could think was happiness and excitement, but now, now it has all come crashing down on me. Unpredictable thoughts entered my brain, doubts even. I know I had missed them so much and they say they have missed me, but what if that is a trick?

I shook my head and pushed the thought from my brain.

I was almost 100% sure it wasn't a trick.

Almost.

There was now a small amount of doubt was filling brain and I wanted it to stop, but I couldn't, I couldn't help it. There is always that small amount of possibility that this could all be a lie or a trick and I could be walking into something unpleasant. I don't know what for, I didn't do anything...

Right?

I swallowing my fear and pushed the thoughts aside just as I noticed that the car was pulling up on the side of the busy street, right in front of the store.

"Here you are." said the Uber driver, bringing my attention to them. I had almost forgotten they were even in the car or that even someone was driving the car. I guess I got too lost in my head. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" They asked nicely.

I shook my head.

"No. Thank you very much for the ride."

"You're welcome, Sir. You have a pleasant day."

"You too," I said.

I quickly moved to get out of the car, stepping out onto the street before closing the door and heading onto the sidewalk.

I stepped up onto the sidewalk and turned around to look behind me and I saw that the car was already gone, the busy traffic of London taking its place.

I was slightly awed but shook my head and turned to look at the toy store so I could focus.

Hamleys, the world's biggest toy store with seven floors filled with just well, toys.

I chuckled lightly. I guess it was fitting for us to all meet here. A bunch kids trapped in adult bodies just wanting to have fun and ignore the responsibility of adulthood.

I looked at the outside, taking in the sheer awe of the building and its size. After a moment, I took a deep breath, focusing now on the front entrance of the store, before walking towards it and in.

I second after I stepped through the doors, I froze in awe as I looked around, noticing the sheer amount of toys that filled the building. (It's been a few years since I have been here, so bare with me please). I took a moment and looked around, noticing the escalator that lead up to the next floors. The sound of children laughing the space, while pleasant, happy, workers walked around the floor, straightening things up and talking to parents.

I took a few steps more into the building and I noticed in front of me sat a table, filled to the brim with different stuffed animals. I slowly walked up to it, reaching out to touch the first one I saw, which happened to be a Snow Leopard. I felt the fur of the animal and was amazed at how soft it was. I then moved to pick up the animal, bringing it close to my face and examining it. I had no idea why, but this particular animal called to me and I couldn't put it down. I was determined that I was going to buy it, no matter what.

Keeping the animal in hand, I tore my eyes from the table and began to look around the store, waiting for Preston, Vik, and Lachlan.

I knew I was about 10 minutes early, but I had planned it that way because I didn't want whoever was driving them to see me. I didn't want to cause a panic amongst the Sidemen and Co. I really wanted to spend time with Vik, Preston, and Lachlan without any worries. Maybe, later on, I can work on building up trust with the rest of them. I would love to be able to go and spend time with them and play games with them and make videos and such again.

I missed them so much.

Speaking of those three.

I was standing in front of a display full of Beanie Boo's when I heard Preston's loud, hyper voice, bringing tears to my eyes.

"I still can't believe it! You are going to be a bottom to my baby cousin!" he laughed.

I turned around to see Preston, Vik, and Lachlan entering the store, their eyes on each other.

Vik was looking up between Preston and Lachlan while the tall blonde Australian was looking at Preston, straight up glaring at him, while Preston was looking back at him smug.

"Shut the fuck up Preston. It's none of your goddamn business what Landon and I do in the bedroom."

"Bro," he said, as I turned to approach them, nervousness building in me as I got closer. "Lachlan, dude. Landon is younger than you. It isn't right."

"Um Preston," started Vik, "Don't both the Cal's top you?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Preston, Cal, is younger than you, by a couple years."

I watched Preston open his mouth to retort but he stopped when I began to talk.

"Wow, Preston, I guess you can't really talk."

I watched all three sets of eyes snapped to me, shock taking over their features. I looked at them nervously, my hands gripping my stuffed animal tight.

It was another moment before Vik became unfrozen and screamed.

"JEROME!" Next thing I knew I was being tackled by Vik, his arms wrapping around me tight, almost squeezing the life out of me.

I could feel my tears begin to fall as I wrapped my arms back around him, returning the hug.

"Vik."

"JEROME!" called Preston and Lachlan as well, running to me. I opened my arms to accept them into our hug, doing my best to pull them both close as they wrapped their own arms around me and Vik.

"Preston, Lachlan." I breathed out, my hands digging into the back of their shirts.

"Fudge guys." I whispered, my voice sounding broken and lost, "I missed you guys so much."

"We missed you too buddy." spoke out Lachlan, his head resting on top of mine.

"It just hasn't been the same without you." commented Preston, his head next to Lachlan's.

We all continued to cling to each other, right there in the middle of the store. No one came to bother us or anything, just allowed us to be, and reconnect without words.

I've missed these guys so much.

After what was probably an entirely too long to stand in the middle of a toy store, clinging to each other, Lachlan was the one to pull away first, prompting Preston to follow as well but not Vik.

I looked down at the smaller boy and let out a tiny laugh as I wrapped one arm around him while I wiped my eye with other.

"Hey now Vik, it's okay," I spoke, noticing he was shaking.

"No it's not," he spoke, just loud enough for me to hear. "It will never be okay, as long as you are still connected with him."

Vik spoke that word with such malice, the likes of which I had never heard come out of his mouth before.

I knew he was right though, Rob was becoming more and more unstable with each day. His anger coming forth more and it honestly terrified me. There were days where I was sure he was in the right state of mind to kill someone without a second thought.

At least he admitted he has a problem and has been talking to Jon about it but I don't think it has been helping all that much. I honestly think it has been getting worse.

"I know Vik." I said softly, moving to cradle his head with my other hand, keeping him close, "I promise, I know."

"Then why are you still with him?" he asked me, his arms tightening around me.

"I don't know." I answered, "But I don't want to be anymore."

Vik quickly pulled away to look up at me, those eyes shining with unshed tears.

"Really?"

"Yes." I answered, my hand still cupping the back of his head, my fingers in his dark hair, "Mitch agrees with me too. We want out Vik. Rob, he...he's become unstable. He isn't safe to be around anymore."

"We noticed," mumbled Preston. I looked over at him and noticed him staring off into the distance, a hard look on his face.

Rob must have done something to Preston recently. I have never seen Preston look like that about anything. Rob is completely out of control.

"I am sorry." I spoke, looking from Preston to Vik, "I am so sorry for anything he has done."

"You don't need to apologize Buddy." spoke out Lachlan, catching my attention. "None of this has been your fault. Or Mitch's for that matter. It's all been, Rob. You don't need to apologize for that dickheads actions."

"But..." I started but I was interrupted by Vik.

"No Jerome, Lachlan is right." I turned to look down at him, my eyebrow raised, "You have no need to apologize. Just know this. If you or Mitch need any help at all getting away from Rob just please, let us know. We can help you. Please, just tell us what you need, we will do anything. We just want you two to be safe. We care about you so much."

"What about your safety?" I asked, looking down at the small boy. "Wouldn't you be worried about Rob coming after you?"

"Please." said Preston, bringing my attention to him once again, "Vik has got 6 bodyguards, I've got two overprotective Daddies, and I doubt "Papa Landon" will anything happen to his precious submissive."

"I swear to fucking god Preston." growled out Lachlan, causing us all to laugh.

I continued to hold Vik close to me.

"Are you sure you are gonna leave him, Jerome? You and Mitch?" Vik asked me innocently, looking up into my eyes.

"Yes. Yes, we are."

I felt relief flood through me at my own statement. I have been thinking about this for weeks now and because of Mitch agreeing with me, it's made it all so much easier to decide to leave Rob.

I was worried about the consequences but I believed we would be safe if we stuck with Vik and them.

At least I prayed we would be. Who knows with Rob these days?

I was brought back from my thoughts by the sound of Vik's voice.

"Alright, alright." Break it up you two. " He said, still in my arms, talking to the squabbling boys, "how about we forget all this and go get our day started."

"Fine." Muttered Lachlan and Preston.

I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. Let's do this. I just need to buy this first and then we can go."

"Jerome, we are you buying a stuffed animal?" asked Lachlan.

"Why not?" I replied.

"Fair enough."

With a chuckle I moved to release Vik, allowing the smaller boy to step away, looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Hey now, don't be sad Vik. It's gonna be okay." I said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" he asked, still looking doubtful.

"I'm positive."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Welp, there we go. They are all back together. Now, time for them to go into London and have a lovely day. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 106 65
In which a boy is kidnapped and writes Letters to his friends
7.1K 104 10
in which a girl falls for her best friends boyfriends best friend.
36.3K 579 7
JJ and Simon have both liked each other for a while, but are too worried about loosing each other as friends to admit it to each other. The sidemen n...
198K 3.4K 42
When her mom dies, the only patent she had, she needs to go live With her brother, she hadn't met Him in her whole life, she doesn't Even know his n...