A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Drifting Part 1.

10.4K 241 20
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

As soon as the concert ended we walked back stage and saw Y/n smiling and thanking everyone. She smiled and opened her arms making me smile and run and jump in them. She was sweaty but I didn't care. I kissed her face over and over again making her chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm guessing you liked my performance"She said making me pull away and nod and kiss her lips.

Hailey:"I loved it and I love you"I said making her chuckle and kiss my lips biting it a little.

Y/n:"I love you to baby"She said making me smile and peck her lips once more before she put me down. Everyone walked over to her and pulled her in for hugs telling her how amazing she did cause she did.

Zayn:"You know I really loved the last song"He said making me blush and Y/n chuckle and wrapped her arms around my waist and kiss my neck. She looked at them and smirked.

Y/n:"Me to"She said making me blush even more. She chuckled and kissed my cheek till I pushed her away playfully"I'm gonna go change"She said making us nod. She tugged my shirt and gave me a small smile making me nod and follow her.

Bella:"Guys make it fast we're hungry"She said making Y/n chuckle along with all of them.

Abel'"And just cause you get to eat Y/n doesn't mean you can starve the rest of us"He said making Y/n wink at them and pull me in the dressing room and kiss my lips.

Y/n:"I've been dying to that the whole time I was performing"She said making me hum and kiss her neck.

Hailey:"You always had ways with your words"I said making her chuckle and pull away.

Y/n:"I love you"She said leaning her forehead against mines. I smiled and kissed her nose.

Hailey:"I love you too baby"I said making her smile and kiss my lips. She pulled away and sighed.

Y/n:"Let me change and get ready before they kill us"She said making me laugh and nod. She changed and walked out with me following her. They were all talking and looked at us raising their eyebrows.

Zayn:"That fast"He said making me blush and Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"Nah...I'm saving it for later"She said making them chuckle and the girls roll their eyes. We drove to Nobu and sat down and ordered our food and started talking.

Kendall:"Im so excited for the MET gala...."She said making us all nod. I frowned a little making them all look at me.

Gigi:"What's wrong?"She asked making the guys look at me.

Hailey:"I'm not that excited for it"I said making them all frown. Y/n sighed and kissed my head and looked at them.

Y/n:"I was suppose to attend the gala with her but I have to go to London to meet with Little Mix for our songs and I'm leaving two days before the Gala"I said making them all frown.

Gigi:"Zayn's not gonna be there as well...maybe we can go together"She said trying to cheer me up. I nodded and gave them a small smile. Y/n kissed my cheek making them awe.

Y/n:"I don't have to be there to know that my girlfriend will absolutely stunning even if she showed up in sweats"She said making me blush and the rest of them awe.

Kylie:"Always the charmer Y/n/n"She said making Y/n smile and peck my lips. I gave her a small smile making her frown.

Y/n:"Babe...."She said making me nod. She frowned and kissed my nose"Smile"She said making me sigh.

Hailey:"Babe I'm not in the mood"I said making her frown even more. Everyone looked at us curiously while Y/n was lost looking at me. She leaned forward and kissed my lips till I couldn't hold back my smile anymore.

Y/n:"There's that gorgeous smile"She said making me blush and the girls awe.

Bella:"You guys are way to cute for words"She said making me blush and Y/n kiss my neck. She pulled away and took a sip of her water.

Y/n:"Its all this girl...I'm just there"She said making me blush and her chuckle. I looked at her and kissed her lips.

Hailey:"I hope time doesn't fly...."I said making her nod and give me a small smile.

Y/n:"Same here babe"She said making me nod. This is gonna be hard.

Two days before gala....

Y/n was leaving today and I wasn't looking forward to it. Its like the past week just flew by and all we did was lay in bed and and cuddle. Its gonna be a week without her and I can't even stand an hour without her, how the hell am I gonna stand a week.

Y/n:"Payton's coming with me since she is my co song writer and for a weird reason she seems eager to come to London so-"I sighed and put her laptop in her backpack making her stop and look at me.

She pulled me towards her and lifted my chin up making me look down. I understand this is work but what upsets me more is that she couldn't come to this gala with me. I really wanted her to be with me cause whenever she is with me my nerves seem to fade.

Y/n:"Baby...."She said making look away"Baby look at me please"She said softly making me sigh and look at her"I'm sorry"She said looking down making me frown. Great now I upset her

Hailey:"You don't have to be sorry babe"I said making her frown and shake her head.

Y/n:"No I should be"She said sighing"I should've just moved it to another date and came with you...I'm sorry"She said looking down. I lifted her chin up and kissed her lips and pulled away.

Hailey:"Its fine babe...its your work and we both know how much you love work so let's just get through this"I said making her nod and sigh.

Y/n:"Okay but I'm still seeing you in that dress....and maybe whats under"She said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck making me giggle and blush.

Hailey:"Babe...."I mumbled making her chuckle and pull away. She pecked my lips and looked at me smiling.

Y/n:"Promise?"She asked making me roll my eyes but nod.

Hailey:"Promise"I said making her smile big and kiss my lips making me kiss back. I helped her pack up her stuff and then drove her to the airport. When we arrived my whole mood did a three sixty turn which Y/n noticed. She put her bags down and pulled me in for a hug.

Y/n:"Its only a week baby....we can make it work"She said making me sigh and hug back tight. I buried my face in her chest while she kissed my forehead.

Hailey:"That's like a week without oxygen"I said making her chuckle a little. She kissed my head again and sighed.

Y/n:"I know baby but we can do this....plus we will be talking whenever we can"She said making me look up at her.

Hailey:"Yeah but I wont be able to get your kisses or hugs that I love"I said making her frown and sigh.

Y/n:"I know babe....I know"She said putting her face in my neck and kissing it making me wrap my arms around her neck and hold her tighter then I ever have.

Hailey:"I love you"I said making her pull away and kiss my lips pulling away slightly.

Y/n:"I love you too"She said connecting our lips again making me smile into the kiss and kiss back. God I'm gonna miss this. We were busy in our own world when we heard her name being called making me frown. She kissed my lips and gave me a big hug.

Hailey:"Bye baby"I said hugging back and kissing her neck making her sigh and kiss my head.

Y/n:"Bye baby....I love you"She said making me smile and pull away looking at her.

Hailey:"I love you too babe"I said making her smile and kiss me again. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck deepening it making her moan and trace her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. She pulled away and bit her lip starring at me.

Y/n:"You're gonna kill me Baldwin"She said making me giggle and peck her lips again.

Hailey:"You'd die happy"I said making her chuckle and nod. I kissed her again and frowned a little"Message me when you arrive...okay?"I said making her nod and grab her bags.

Y/n:"I will.."She said walking away. I sighed and saw her turn around and look at me smiling"Remember you're mine Baldwin"She said making me blush and a few people look at me.

Hailey:"You're mines Y/l/n"I said making her chuckle and walk towards the doors where she slowly disappeared. I sighed and started walking to my car already missing her. I already miss you.

Y/N POV.

I was walking to the plane when someone jumped on me from behind making me stumble froward but chuckle knowing who it was. She pulled out her phone and took a photo of us making me chuckle and place her down.

Y/n:"Sometimes having you as my best friend is a bad thing"I said looking at Payton. She laughed and hugged me making me chuckle and hug back.

Payton:"Oh you know you love me Y/n/n"She said making me sigh and now.

Y/n:"Sadly"I said making her punch me and chuckle. We got on the plane and waited for takeoff. We were talking about life and catching up when she smirked at me.

Payton:"So how's Hailey?"She asked making me blush and smile.

Y/n:"She's good...she's perfect actually"I said making her chuckle and smirk at me.

Payton:"Blushing and all...."She said making me chuckle and hit her playfully.

Y/n:"She makes me like that...."I said making her nod and send me a small smile. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow"So why were you so eager to join me in this trip?"I asked making her clear her throat and look at me.

Payton:"Why do you mean?"She asked sipping her water making me eye her suspiciously.

Y/n:"Normally you would just leave it to me but you seemed determined to come in this trip"I said making her chuckle and look at me.

Payton:"I just wanted to join my best friend on a trip and help her with music....is that a crime Y/n/n?"She asked making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Not at all...."I said dropping the topic for now. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Payton:"So you ready to work with Little Mix."She asked making me nod and smile.

Y/n:"Yeah they're extremely talented girls and I'm really excited to work with them"I said making her smile and nod. I knew she was hiding something from me and I was determined to find out what it was.

Payton:"I'm gonna sleep for a while...long flight"She said making me nod and pull out my laptop.

Y/n:"I'm gonna work in a few things and then I'll take a nap"I said making her nod and put her head phones on and close her eyes. I opened my laptop and saw a picture of myself and Hailey making me frown and sigh. I miss you already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6K 31
"Loving you was easy, It was the Leaving you was hard" Y/N is Age 29 and G!P Bella is Age 27.
186K 2.8K 42
- แด€ แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษด แด€แด„แด›แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ า“แด›. แด›ษชแดแดแด›สœแด‡ฬแด‡ แด„สœแด€สŸแด€แดแด‡แด›โค๏ธŽ (สŸษชา“แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส) started: Jan.29.2021 -๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ...
102K 3.3K 16
You are a famous music artist who decides to collab with Machine Gun Kelly. What happens when you start developing feelings and sense chemistry with...
282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...