A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Its All About You Part 1.

9.7K 270 35
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I felt kisses on my face making me smile a little and pull her closer to me. I heard her giggle making me open my eyes slightly and smile at her. I loved waking up to Hailey in the morning...its legit like waking up in heaven. 

Y/n:"Morning babe"I said kissing her neck and wrapping my arms around her. She kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

Hailey:"Morning baby"She said in my ear making me hum and kiss her neck again"Do we have to leave?"She asked making me chuckle and pull away. I sat up and nodded.

Y/n:"Sadly we have to babe"I said making her pout and straddle me. She looked at me and pecked my lips.

Hailey:"Can't we stay another week....plus it gives us more quality time together"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"And I would love that but you have the Gala coming up and I'm gonna release the album not to mention we still need to make time for us"I said winking at the end making her blush.

Hailey:"Well you must be excited"She said smirking at the end. I blushed embarrassed by my morning wood. She giggle and kissed my lips"You're so cute!"She said kissing my face. I gripped her waist a little and kissed her neck.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"I said while kissing her neck. I didn't need to pull away to know that she was blushing making me smile a little. I sucked in her neck making her moan and tilt her head to the side a little giving me more access.

Hailey:"Babe our flight is in an hour"She said making me hum and continue.

Y/n:"Babe its my jet....they can wait"I said in her ear making her moan and connect our lips. She pushed me back so I was laying down and kissed from my neck going down to my boxes.

Hailey:"Need help babe?"She asked removing my boxes. I moaned and nodded as she cupped my member and started jerking me off.

Y/n:"Hailey"I moaned as she kissed the tip. Her lips wrapped around my member making my whole body go into pure bliss. She started bobbing her head up and down making me let out throaty moans and groans of pleasure.

Hailey:"You're so big baby...."She moaned out as she pulled away making me smirk. She moved back to my member and moved her head faster. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me let out along moan and look at her. The sight almost killed me. Lord help me.

Y/n:"Babe I'm gonna cum"I said giving her warning making her pull away making me groan and look at her confused"Babe why'd-"I stopped and watched her. She got up from the bed and unclipped her bra and slowly pulled her underwear down those long, toned legs of hers. She moved back on the bed and sat on me making me moan.

Hailey:"Can I ride you baby?"She asked seductively making me nod my head really fast. I probably looked like an idiot but I didn't care. I moved my member to her entrance as she slowly eased herself down making us both moan at the feeling.

Y/n:"You're still so tight....my god"I moaned out as she started grinding down on me. She moaned and bit her lip closing her eyes. I moved my hands to her waist and kissed her neck.

Hailey:"You feel so good baby...."She moaned out making me bite her  neck and grip her waist a little. She started moving up and down making moans and groans of pleasure escape our mouths. She threw her head back and let put the most sexiest moan I've heard yet"Hmm...baby I'm close"She said making me nod and thrust into her.

Y/n:"Me too baby...."I said as I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach. She threw her head back and let put a pleasurable cry mixed with my name.

Hailey:"Y/n!"She moaned out making me switch our positions so she was laying down. I gave her one hard thrust making her moan and bite her lip"God....the things you do to"She moaned out as I kept a steady pace. She started moving her hips with my thrusts making me moan and throw my head back.

Y/n:"Fuck! Hailey"I moaned out as I shot thick ropes into her making her moan and kiss my lips. I put my head in her neck and stayed in the same position for a few minutes before pulling away and smiling at her"That's the best way to end a vacation"I said making her giggle and nod.

Hailey:"Definitely"She said making me smile and peck her lips. I pulled out of her making her groan and me smirk.

Y/n:"Ready for the real world?"I asked referring to L.A. She nodded and pouted.

Hailey:"Kinda...."She said making me lean down and kiss her lips.

Y/n:"I'll be right there baby....I got you"I said making her smile and nod.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile and kiss her again.

Y/n:"I love you more"I said making her blush a little. I wish this didn't have to end.

HAILEY'S POV.

*Four days later*

We arrived back in L.A four days ago and we were already packed with work. I was busy doing photoshoots while Y/n worked on her album. We haven't spent as much time together in these three days due to our busy schedules but it was understandable.

I was at Ken's place with the girls chilling on the couches waiting for Ellen to come in. Y/n was on the show today so we were really excited. She released her album yesterday and people were going crazy over it and as for the girls... They kept teasing me.

Kendall:"I wonder what its like to be Y/n Y/l/n inspiration"She said smirking at me. The girls laughed but nodded looking at me.

Bella:"Must be pretty good if all her songs are about you...not to mention they are quite interesting"She said making me blush. They were just a few songs.

Hailey:"Oh look...Ellen"I said turning up the volume making them smirk and shake their heads. We were waiting for to announce Y/n and when she finally did we all stopped our movements and looked at the screen.

Gigi:"This is gonna be interesting"She said looking at me and smirking. I shushed them and focused back to the screen.

Ellen:"Welcome Y/n Y/l/n!"She said making the crowd cheer and Y/n walk out looking hot as ever. She was wearing blank ripped jeans and and a Pablo shirt.

Kylie:"Whip the drool Hails"She said making my shove her and blush a little. She was my girlfriend and I'm allowed to drool...I mean its Y/n Y/l/n. Y/n sat down by Ellen and gave her a big smile.

Y/n:"Hey Ellen...its a pleasure to be on the show"She said making Ellen smile and nod.

Ellen:"Thank you...."She said looking at the audience and then back at Y/n"You know I never knew that I attracted teenage girls on this show"She said making everyone laugh and Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm sure your wife wouldn't really be pleased then"She said making everyone laugh including Ellen.

Ellen:"So how has things been?"She asked. Y/n smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"Its been going well....album just got released so I'm really excited about it"She said making Ellen nod and pull her album out.

Ellen:"So the album is called Memories and clearly there are some memories you thought of while writing this"She said making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"More or less"She said. Ellen smirked and turned the album around and looked at her.

Ellen:"You know I was listening to it in the way here and I'm honestly in love with it already but..."She said making Y/n look at her and raise an eyebrow"A few songs caught my attention"She said making Y/n blush and let out a nervous laugh. The girls look at me and smirked making me blush and look down.

Y/n:"Really?"She asked scratching her neck. Ellen nodded and looked down at the disc.

Ellen:"Lets see...."She said scanning the disc"Oh yes! There's bad for you, some way, back to sleep and oh porn star"She said making Y/n look down embarrassed while I probably looked like a tomato right now.

Kendall:"You both look like tomato's"She said making me look at the screen and see Y/n completely red. The girls were laughing while I was still blushing.

Y/n:"Yeah...those are some good songs"She said making everyone laugh and Ellen smirk.

Ellen:"Is there something you're hiding from us Y/n?"She asked wiggling her eyebrows making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"Not really...."She said.

Ellen:"Oh come on, you can tell me...I won't tell anyone"She said making everyone laugh including Y/n.

Y/n:"There's nothing to tell....its just songs"She said making Ellen nod and put the album down. 

Ellen:"I think I need to call Hailey and talk to her since you don't wanna share"She said making Y/n chuckle and shake her head. 

Y/n:"Go for it"She said.

Ellen:"So how are you two?"She asked as a picture of me and Y/n showed up. Y/n smiled and nodded.

Y/n:"We're doing well....she's beautiful, smart and just amazing so I couldn't really ask for more"She said making everyone awe and me blush.

Ellen:"Aww...you two are so cute it makes me sick"She said making everyone laugh"So we wondering if you'd play never have I ever?"She said making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"I don't know...my girlfriends watching this"She said making everyone laugh"But I will"She said. She handed Y/n the paddles and looked down at the cards.

Ellen:"Alright....never have I ever kissed more then one person in a day"She said making Y/n chuckle and hold up the I have same as Ellen.

Y/n:"Truth and dare gone wrong"She said making the audience laugh.

Ellen:"Lets not discuss mine...."She said making Y/n chuckle. They kept on playing when Ellen chuckled"Okay last one"She said"Never have I ever had sex more then twice a day"She said making the whole audience go quite.

Y/n:"I feel like I'm getting fished for answers here guys...."She said holding up the I have paddle making everyone laugh and Ellen smirk.

Ellen:"Well we should definitely talk to Hailey now"She said making me blush and the girls look at me and smirk.

Kylie:"Did you two even breathe while you'll were there or did you just screw the whole time"She said making me roll my eyes.

Hailey:"We did...for a few minutes"I said making them stare at me wide eyed and mouths hanging open.

Ellen:"It was a pleasure having you on the show Y/n and if you haven't I suggest you get Y/n's album memories. Good bye and be kind to one another"She said. I switched the TV off and walked to the kitchen with them following.

Hailey:"What?"I asked making them stare and at me give me a don't what me look.

Bella:"You guys came back and didn't even tell us a thing.... All you said was it was good"She said.

Hailey:"Well it was"I said making them smirk.

Gigi:"Obviously"She said making me blush.

Kendall:"Now talk"She said taking a seat and look at me with the rest of the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 42
- แด€ แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษด แด€แด„แด›แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ า“แด›. แด›ษชแดแดแด›สœแด‡ฬแด‡ แด„สœแด€สŸแด€แดแด‡แด›โค๏ธŽ (สŸษชา“แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส) started: Jan.29.2021 -๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ...
107K 2.8K 21
You are best friends with your exes boyfriend and together with her sister. Who said friendship groups couldn't be complicated? Y/N: is age 23 and G...
1M 19.7K 38
Thug Love. Tyga Story
1.3M 15.7K 200
(COMPLETED) The famous footballer Neymar Jr finds Kylie Jenner a star from a well known family on Instagram. Do they fall in love? What will get in t...