Dominating The Troublemaker

By DangerouslyShady

"Troublemaker" : a person who causes difficulties, distress, worry, etc., for others, especially one who does... More

When The Controlling Heartbreaker Meets The Uncontrollable Troublemaker
Kissing The Troublemaker, A Mistake That Tasted So Good
The "1 Week" Behavior Gift
Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter
Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing
The Locked Box Of Dark-Secrets
He Even Controls Me In My Dreams
Almost Is Never Enough
Bad-Girl Meet's Bad-Boy
My Guilty Pleasure
Being Claimed By His Box
The Troublemakers Making A Slow Comeback
Dinner With The Greys
One Step Forward, Two Steps Backwards
Ticking Time Bomb
Heart Shaped Necklace
Visiting The Family
The Letter
First Date, Feeling Like A Teenage Boy In Love
Supernova
Stress Kills
Taken By Adonis
Where Is Roxanne?
Déjà Vu And The Ultimate Betrayal
Unexpected Visitors
Mirror, Mirror, On His Wall...Who Is The Ugliest Of Them All?
Unexpected Assistance
Found
Troublemaker's Back, Safe and Sound
Announcements And Confessions
The Truth Can Be A Bitch
Heartbreak
Jailhouse Blues
A Sad Ending, But New Beginning
Here We Go Again
An Old Problem, Suddenly Begins A New One
Steel
War
The Video
Stay
Missed Call
Unexpected Visitor
The Emotional Decision
Goodbye My Love
Fate
Universe
Letting Go
Not The One
Sorry
Last Wishes
Black
Through The Eyes Of Young Boy

Wanting What You Can't Have

28.2K 729 155
By DangerouslyShady

~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

I've got four beautiful words for you and those are—it's about damn time! I've finally taken what I, and the box wanted. Roxanne Grey. The only girl to ignite the imperishable flame built inside me waiting to be released. 

However, even though I've got the girl, I haven't claimed her completely. 

It's been exactly two days since she exposed those cruel marks placed on her beautiful alabaster-skin. Marks made some guy—who if I ever see, will never see the light of day once I'm done with him.

I've never been so angry in my life, even the fury I felt having to change my life because of my actions couldn't compare to how I felt looking at Roxanne...bruised.

Even though I've already told her that she's mine, it's not enough. Roxanne has been traumatized from all the abuse that fucker gave her. Last time I touched her, the day I claimed her, she screamed for fucking help as if I was about to—don't even want to think about it. That shit doesn't flow right with me, she's a strong-willed girl and some fucking asshole took that from her. 

Now she's at my house, on my couch watching Tv, in my protection—the only place where she should be. I've distanced myself away from her because my stupid-fucking-urges are kicking in. My mind's telling me one thing, but my fucking dick's telling me another. I want her but I can't have her...yet.

I'm impatient though and the more I struggle to control myself, the more I actually lose control. It's a horrible trait I picked up from my fucking dead-beat dad, that and being unable to be in a functional relationship with a woman. Oh, I almost forgot about the drinking habits. 

Lucky for me the traits my mom gave me outweigh his most of the time, one of my favorite traits I get from her is the dominance I exude. When I know what I want, I'll get it. Mom never took shit from anyone, she was always in command and when she wanted something she'll fucking get it. How'd she end up with a pushover-motherfucker like my dad is beyond me. 

"Uhm...D-Damien?" 

I walked inside the living-room, since I was in the kitchen "Yeah, baby?" 

Her amber-eyes skimmed my profile "Are you going to leave me alone in here?"

"Roxanne," This is getting bad real quick. "I can't be with you right now."

"Why not?" Her eyes widened. 

I paced over to the coffee table then sat down, in front of her. Knee's touching, dammit'. "I just...can't."

"Damien," Her hand landed on my knee-cap "I didn't agree to stay here in a house that is not mine, and you're not around."

My eye brows rose "So," I chuckled at her hidden motives. "what did you come here for then?"

When her eyes averted from mine I could see the intentions she had "T-To hang out with you..."

"Baby," This is to fun. "tell the truth."

Roxanne wrapped her arms nervously "Just go back to wherever you were."

"Listen," I said gently grabbing her jaw, so she can face me. "you're mine. That means what's on you're mind is also—mine. So baby, stop being timid and tell me what you expected to happen."

Although her ambers were still as beautiful as her, they were still lacking the key component that I wanted. 

The fire that used to burn so passionately, has died. There's no fight in them—in her. 

I'm going to do whatever it takes to get that fucking flame back, and once I do I'm going to fully release the contents of this box on her. I've already allowed some thing's to flee from it, but not enough to satisfy me or the box. So I'm taking this slow, since she's my possession I'll make sure that when I'm done with her the thought of some fucker even laying a hand on her vanquishes.

"Say it Roxanne." I pulled her face closer.

Her eyes left mine in a faltering mannor "I'm your's right?"

"What the fuck kind of question is that, babe? You've been mine since the day you stepped into my class."

"W-Well if I'm 'yours' shouldn't we be doing what people in relationships do?" Her eyes found mine, and there was nervousness in her tone.

My troublemaker is being shy, what the fuck is going on in the world? "Explain."

I could instantly tell Roxanne didn't want to do that from the expression on her face "Damien—"

"Explain." I growled.

There still wasn't any fight in her eyes, but a different spark flashed into those ambers as she said "Kissing."

Didn't expect her to answer that so naturally and my eye-brows flew up "You want me to kiss you?"

Roxanne nodded her head and desire was clouding her eyes "Y-Yes."

Although I felt she wasn't ready for things like kissing, nor was I, hesitating isn't in my blood. She's mine and if this is what she wants, then I'm going to fucking give it to her. 

And that's exactly what I did. 

~~~~~

"D-Damien I'm going to be late for class," I grinned hearing Roxanne stammer as I propped her body against the black-board. "what if someone see's us?"

I'm almost pissed that I waited so long to see her this flustered—Roxanne Grey the fucking trouble-maker of our school flustered! Fucking love it. "One kiss, baby. I waited an entire period to have you in my clutches and you think I care if you're going to be late?"

"Yes that's what a normal teacher would prevent, tardiness." Her hands gripped tight on my t-shirt.

Normal teacher, how cute. "Babe, I'm no normal teacher. Because how many normal teachers fantasize about their student in their bed, screaming their name?"

"Uh," Her face went a little red, Roxanne Grey's face is red! I'm enjoying this way to much. "fantasize?"

Yep, way to much "Babe I'm not immune to you, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean I haven't pictured it before."

"Well...then." Her eyes dropped to my chest.

I picked her head up to face me "Eyes babe, they don't leave mine. After school you go straight to my car and your coming over my house, what time your dad coming?"

"He's not coming home...," A fact she did not mention earlier. "he's got a meeting upstate and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

Well fuck me. "You're staying at my house tonight—"

"But Damien—"

"No babe," I growled "you're not going to be home alone when that fuckers out there looking for my you, my possession."

Roxanne's grip tightened "I'm still—y'know trying to get him out of my head. What if you want more than kissing, and I can't provide it?"

"Baby, I'm not going to get angry with you. I already know you're still a little jacked up from that fucker, all I want is you next to me in my bed—safe."

This didn't seem to comfort her "I...can't."

"Why not?"

She averted her eyes. "I've never spent the night at some guys house without having sex, and I'm not ready to...have sex with you."

I didn't like that she said 'guys' but I'm not going to bring it up. "Obviously I'm not inviting you to fuck you, I'm telling you to come over so I can protect you."

"Damien..."

With all the care in the world I kissed her forehead. "Baby, please. If you're not in my protection then I won't be able to sleep. I'll be to worried about that asshole coming over your house hurting you."

"But—"

"Baby don't do this to me, for just one night."

She looked back into my eyes still lacking the fight I desired so much. "Okay."

"Good girl." I smiled. "After school, my car, then my house."

"Alright." She smiled back. "Now let me go to class!"

"After I get my kiss." I grinned.

She rolled her eyes. "Hurry and kiss me you fool."

~~~~~

(Phone Ringing)

On the screen a picture of Donna posing provocatively appears, I need to delete that later.

"What is it Donna?" I answered, uninterested in what she has to say.

Where the hell is Roxanne? The bell rang two minutes ago, what's taking her so long? 

I'm waiting inside the car, waiting to drive her home, correction—my home. For a nice day of taking it slow which isn't in my vocabulary but I'm happy to place there since the cause' is good. Roxanne is worth it and I don't care how long I'd have to wait, well I do but I'm not gonna' force her anytime soon.

"You haven't called me in three days Damien." Her voice was calm, however, it also had a hint of attitude.

I sighed. "I'm busy."

"Busy doing what?" She snapped.

"Busy trying not to hear your bullshit, I'm not your's babe, get that through your thick-skull. We are not a thing, nor will we ever be."

Donna didn't like that answer and groaned angrily "Damien don't fuck around, do not fuck around with me."

Relief hit me when the door opened and Roxanne was sliding into the seat. "Not fuckin' around, got to go. Bye."

I hung up right after Donna howled into the phone.

Yeah, about a millisecond ago I was on the verge of getting pissed the hell off but seeing Roxanne washed that all away. Today she looks especially tasty, I don't know why she hasn't done anything different yet I'm hungry for her. Super hungry.

"Who were you talking to?" Roxannes not stupid, she's had a front row seat to my player-ways and I know it bothers her a lot.

I smiled at her. "Some annoying-ass women who won't give up on me."

"The gorgeous lady with blond hair and grey eyes?" 

I blinked, she was right. "Well not gorgeous, maybe above average. But yes that's her."

"You don't need to lie, she was really beautiful." Insecurity fills her tone.

Where was the confident-fighter of a girl? "Beautiful—never. You're the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on and when you get a little older I'm sure I'll have to kill men to have them stop looking at you."

This earned me a blush. "Drive."

"As you wish babe." 

~~~~~

Night time isn't the best time to be alone with a girl you're planning on not sleeping with. It brings out horrible uncontrollable urges that will only destroy the trust-foundation you've been working so hard to build. I'm not losing this trust. This box is going to be kept close no matter how mentally damaging it will be I'm not making the mistakes I've done before.

If I'm letting this box out, I'm doing it smartly. 

Roxannes killing me here though, wearing a navy-blue tank-top, and mens boxer-shorts. Nothing else to cover her exposed skin. I've also noticed something that makes me go wild—she isn't wearing a bra. This is going to be the test of my life-time.

After I was done taking my shower, I walked out of the bathroom to my bed-room with nothing but boxers on to see Roxannes eyes observing me. I can tell she loved what she saw because that lust-filled spark clouded her ambers. 

It's ten at night and we've done everything needed to do before bed. Now's the toughest part of the day—sleeping. I'm already a wreck, my nerves are on berserk I want what I can't touch.

Want it really bad.

Roxanne settled herself on the left-side of the bed, so that means I sleep on the right. Turning off the light on my night-stand I got comfortable in my bed, next to a girl who I wish nothing more than to place my hands on her all night. I'm scared though, if I touch her will I get...hungrier for more?

Shit I can't resist though—so I turned her around to face me and I pulled her into my arms.

"Damien?" She whispered.

Her heart was racing. "Shh, all I want is you in my arms tonight. Okay, baby?"

"Okay." 

Would I be pushing it if I asked for a good-night kiss? Fuck it. I positioned her face right in front of me, she was breathing heavily and damn did I want to make love to her that moment. Which lead me to lean into her and gently kiss her.

However, that progressed to a much more aggressive kiss which Roxanne allowed. Everything about this felt right. Her in my bed, in my arms, kissing my lips. Amazing.

"D-Damien..." She breathed out. "W-We need to stop."

I sighed. "Alright."

"I'm sorry—so sorry." Roxanne gripped tightly on my arms.

Staying in this bed for now isn't going to work, I've already gained a pretty tough to lose hard-on. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back go to sleep."

"Damien..." She pulled me before I got out of bed. "Please don't leave me."

I leaned in to kiss her forehead. "I'll be back I promise, but...I really need a cold shower." 

Roxanne loosened her graps on me. "Promise?"

"Yeah, just go to bed." I smiled at her.

She smiled back. "Alright."

~~~~~

Beer number four, I'm back to that awful place. It's two in the morning, I'm in the living room on the couch, far away from Roxanne. Thinking about my fucking past. The dreadful recollections overflow in my mind, to much to take. 

Alex always pops up into my head, the evil things I did to her when she was his—when she was Tristans. A guy I used to consider my brother.

One vague memory I can remember clearer than day is when I had Alex in my bed screaming, crying, and calling out for Tristan. I wouldn't let her go though...I made her stay. I made her—fuck I'm going to throw up. I'm sick, so fucking sick. What's wrong with me, why am I so twisted! Alex was in my bed screaming and crying!

All because of me...all because of what I did. 

"FUCK!" Out of anger I threw the bottle of beer into the wall.

A loud shatter echoed into the room, I hoped that Roxanne didn't wake up from it I don't need her seeing the contents of this box yet. Not yet. Not fucking yet!

Luckily for me she didn't, when I went upstairs she was still sound asleep. 

Still asleep.

Still asleep.

Still asleep.

Still asleep.

Fuck...I'm going crazy...I'm going crazy...I'm going crazy!

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 285 45
Me: hey give us truth or dare Ppgz: yea give us Rrbz: yea if you dare Ppgz: Yea author-san will do it Me: hey don't call me author-san!! Ppgz: umm...
23.1K 2.3K 39
(mature content)⚠️#3 in werewolf stories (10/9/2020) "I want to listen your moans for me Isabella" He asked me "You don't feel the same just as me...
883K 24.5K 45
In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa finally take her place as queen and rule or...
13.1K 386 26
Fionnuala Stilinski is now a werewolf. But not just any werewolf. She is Derek's Beta and girlfriend. Their love is still undiscovered by her father...