A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Want This Part 5.

10.5K 259 25
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

We sat at the cafe talking and laughing and just enjoying each other's company but it mostly consisted of Hailey talking and me starring and admiring her. Its like I couldn't get enough of her and to be honest I didn't mind.

Hailey:"Babe..."She said snapping me out of my gaze.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked sipping my latte.

Hailey:"Can we go back to the house?"She asked making me raise my eyebrow.

Y/n:"You feeling okay? Do you need a doctor or something?"I asked panicked. She giggled and kissed my lips stopping me from my rambling.

Hailey:"I'm fine babe I just wanna sit and cuddle with you....and do other things"She said making me smirk and nod. I paid the bill and made our way out of the cafe to the car.

We drove over to the house and rushed inside since it was freezing cold and Hailey and cold together is pretty bad. I was busy making popcorn and hot chocolate while she got blankets and movies ready. I walked to the couches and placed our hot chocolate and popcorn on the coffee table and sat beside her.

Y/n:"Hmm you're warm...."I said putting my face in her neck. She giggled and ran her fingers through my hair making me sigh.

Hailey:"You're comfortable"She said making me chuckle and pull away pecking her lips.

Y/n:"I love you"I said pulling away and looking at her. She smiled and kissed my lips pulling away slightly.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile as I reconnected our lips again. She kissed back and put her hands on my neck pulling me closer while she laid back. I hovered over her and put my hands by the side of head holding myself up.

I traced her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted making me smile into the kiss. She moved her hands under my shirt and kept them there while I kissed her neck marking her. She let a soft moan escape making me smirk against her skin.

Hailey:"Babe.."She said making me pull away and look at her.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked looking at her. She looked flushed making me smirk a little. Still got it Y/l/n.

Hailey:"Let's watch a movie and then we can continue this later"She said making me nod and sit up. She moved between my legs and laid her head on my chest grabbing the popcorn.

Y/n:"Alright....so what movie?"I asked grabbing the remote and going on Netflix.

Hailey:"Hmm..."She said thinking of a movie. I smirked and looked at her.

Y/n:"Fifty Shades Of Grey"I said making her giggle and shake her head.

Hailey:"I already have Fifty Shades Of  Y/n....I'm good"She said making me chuckle and kiss her neck.

Y/n:"Good point"I said making her giggle and kiss my cheek. She looked at me and smiled big.

Hailey:"Let's watch Twilight"She said making me groan.

Y/n:"Hails......"I said groaning making her pout and kiss my lips.

Hailey:"Please *kiss* for *kiss* me *kiss*"She said looking at me.

Y/n:"Babe I watched all of them with you...."I said looking at her. She kissed my lips and sucked on it a little making me moan. She pulled away biting my lip a little and smiling at me.

Hailey:"Please"She said making me groan and nod. She kissed my face and pecked my lips"Thanks babe"She said making me nod and sigh.

We were watching Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 and I've watched it so many times and I could probably tell you every line there is. Hailey was completely focused on the movie making me smirk as an idea came to my head. The movie was almost ending and I wasn't really in the mood for part 2.

Y/n:"Babe..."I said kissing her neck making her hum in response"Can we go upstairs?"I asked while kissing her neck. I felt her breathe hitch as my hands moved down her body resting on thighs.

Hailey:"The movie has a few more minutes"She said trying to focus back on the movie. I kissed her jaw and then left a trail of kisses from her jaw going to her neck and started sucking on her neck and biting it a little making her moan. I smirked and pulled away making her groan.

Y/n:"Well then back to the movie"I said focusing back in the movie. I knew what I was doing and I was just waiting for it. She looked at the screen and focused back on the movie. Three...two...one.

She jumped on me and kissed my hungrily right on cue making me smirk and moan as soon as she bit my lip. I moved my hands down to her ass and grabbed it making her moan. I woke up from the couch and walked to the bedroom with our lips still connected. I placed her on the bed hovered over her making her pull away.

Hailey:"You couldn't wait could you?"She asked breathless making me shake my head and go back to her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot making her let out a loud moan making me smile and pull away blowing on it a little making her shiver.

Y/n:"You're mine"I said looking at her making her nod and bit her lip.

Hailey:"All yours"She said pulling my closer and connecting our lips again. I tugged her shirt making her pull away nod"Take it out"She said making me remove her shirt and throw it somewhere. I removed my shirt as well and threw it somewhere.

I left a trail of wet kisses from her neck going down he body to her jeans making her let out a small moan. I undid her button and pulled down the zipped looking at her making sure its fine. She nodded making me pull down her jeans down her long legs as slowly as possible. I stood there at the edge of the bed admiring the view in front of me.

Y/n:"Perfection"I mumbled eyeing her body and taking in every detail of her. She moved to the edge of the bed and undid my button and zipper pulling my jeans down. She looked up at me and moved up the bed with my following her. I put us under the covers and looked at her in awe.

Hailey:"Y/n..."She said in the soft voice making the hair at the back of my neck stand.

Y/n:"Say it....What do you want me to do?"I asked looking at her. My lips hovering over hers making her bite her lips and look at my eyes.

Hailey:"Make love to me"She said connecting our lips. I kissed from her lips going down her body making her arch her back. I took that as my opportunity to unclip her bra and throw it somewhere carelessly. I moved down her body to her lace underwear making me moan at the sight.

Y/n:"Can I?"I asked tugging it a little making her nod fast. I pulled it down her legs and threw it somewhere. I kissed from her legs going to her wet core making me bite my lip. I kissed her inner thighs making her groan and rub her legs together trying to get some contact.

Hailey:"Y/n...stop teasing"She pleaded putting her hands in my hair. I blew on her core making her moan and arch her back a little"Oh my god"She moaned out as I kissed her core.

I sucked and licked her core making her let out the most amazing moans I've ever heard in my life. I held down her hips and inserted my tongue making her let out the loudest moan yet.

Hailey:"God! Yes!"She moaned out making me go faster. I felt her legs shake making me let go of her hips and focus on her core. She started grinding her hips on my face making me moan"I'm c-close"She said gripping the sheets.

I sucked on her clit and bit it a little making her moan and tug my hair a little. She griped the sheets and threw her head back letting out loud moans making me smile. I sucked in her clit one more time making her let out a loud and long moan.

Hailey:"Y/n!"She moaned out as she came in my mouth making me moan and clean her up. I kissed her lips making giving her a taste of herself making her moan. 

Y/n:"I love when you say my name like that"I said kissing her neck making her moan in response. She moved her hands down my chest to my boxes making me look at her.

Hailey:"I want you inside of me"She said biting my lip and pulling it a little making me moan. She pulled my boxes down and moved her hand up and down my member making me moan.

Y/n:"Fuck..."I moaned as she fastened her pace and started kissing my neck making me lose my mind. She moved my member by her entrance making me moan at the feeling.

Hailey:"Baby..."She said almost begging me. I put my hands by the side of her head and moved my hips forward making her throw her head back and moan"Yes!"She moaned out as I started moving in and out.

I kept my pace making both of let out unexpected moans and groans. Her hands gripping the sheets dear life as I kept going deeper and deeper with each thrust making her let out louder moans.

Y/n:"You're so tight...."I moaned out putting my head in her neck as she moaned in my ear. I grabbed her one hand that was gripping the sheets and intertwined it with mines bringing it to the pillow beside her head.

Hailey:"I'm close..."She said making me pull away from her neck and look at her kissing her lips and giving her one hard thrust making her pull away and dig her head in the pillow"Yes! Right there!"She moaned out as I hit her g-spot.

Y/n:"Hails..."I moaned out as I was about to reach my high. She started moving hips matching my thrusts. She dug her nails in my back throwing her head back and her mouth forming in an "O" making me stare at her in awe.

Hailey:"Oh my god! Y/n"She moaned out as she came around my member making me moan and give her one final thrust.

Y/n:"Hailey"I moaned out as I shot thick ropes into her making her moan and close her eyes running her hands down my back making sure to leave marks. I slowed down my pace riding out both of our highs.

Hailey:"Don't stop..."She in my ear making me fasten my thrusts a little"You feel so good baby"She said in my ear biting it a little making me moan and give her a hard thrust. I put my head in her neck and kissed it making her moan and move her head to the side giving me more access.

Y/n:"Cum for me baby...."I said in her ear making her body shake and let out a long moan.

Hailey:"Yes! God Y/n!"She moaned out as she came around my member. I helped her ride out her high and let my body crash on hers careful not to crush hers. We both calmed down from our intense love making.

Y/n:"I don't minding doing this everyday while we're here"I said in her neck making her let out a hoarse laugh.

Hailey:"Me either"She said making me chuckle. I pulled away and kissed her lips making her smile and kiss back.

Y/n:"Is that a yes?"I asked pulling away. She nodded and connected our lips again.

Hailey:"Definitely"She mumbled between kisses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...
4.5M 160K 42
"What a brilliant idea, Bonnie. Now his friends saw us with it." I shook my head. "Hey, don't try to pin this whole thing off on me. I was only tryin...
1.8M 72.4K 113
I swear that I'll be yours forever, Till Forever Falls Apart when the world falls into chaos, two lost souls seem to find comfort in their shared lo...
1.8M 69.5K 31
Modest & ordinary Y/n was arranged to marry Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the richest men in South Korea. Would cold Taehyung warm up to Y/n? Would...