A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Want This Part 4.

11.7K 287 5
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I laid there in the same position trying to slow down my breathing while she traced small circles on my back. I was trying to process everything that happened cause fuck that was amazing. Everything about tonight was just amazing. Her body. Her sweet moans. Her eyes...just everything.

Y/n:"I think we started this trip off well"I said making her giggle. I lifted myself off her and looked at her smiling a little. She pecked my lips and nodded.

Hailey:"I think we did...."She said connecting our lips again. She cupped my face and pulled me closer deepening the kiss making me moan into the kiss.

Y/n:"I love you..."I mumbled between kisses.

Hailey:"I love you to"She said pulling away and smiling at me. She switched our positions and looked at me with a mischievous grin"The night's still young babe"She said connecting our lips again and grinding down on me making me moan.

Y/n:"Fuck.."I moaned out as she started kissing my neck leaving a few marks along the way. I didn't know Hailey had this in her and trust me I'm not complaining. I sat up straight and rested my hands on her ass while she wrapped her around my neck throwing her head back.

Hailey:"Hmm...baby"She moaned out while I took in the sight in front of me. Head thrown back and mouth slightly ajar. Fuck.

I kissed her neck while she moved her hips making moans escape both off our mouths. I could tell she was still drained from earliers events making me switch our positions. I hovered over her and kissed her neck, sucking on her sweet spot.

Hailey:"Baby I'm close"She moaned out making me pull away and look at her. I slowed down my thrusts making her groan a little.

Y/n:"You feel so good babygirl"I moaned in her ear making her moan and dig her nails in my back. I felt her clench around me making it a little hard for me to move"Fuck"I moaned as she started moving her hips with mines matching my thrusts.

Hailey:"Y-yn... Baby"She moaned out as her orgasm hit her making me moan and fasten my thrusts a little as mines was approaching.

Y/n:"Holy....God Hailey"I moaned out as I shoot thick ropes in her making her throw her head back and dig her nails in my back running them down my back making me moan louder.

Hailey:"Don't s-stop"She moaned out as my thrusts slowed down. I kept my pace and kissed her neck as she let out the sweetest moans I've ever heard and the I love you's she mumbled before letting a moan escape.

Y/n:"Come for me baby...I wanna hear scream my name"I said which seemed to set her off when I felt her clench around me.

Hailey:"Oh my god! Y/n"She screamed she she thew her head back and closed her eyes letting out the sweet cries as she came around my member making fasten my pace a little helping her ride out her high. I let my body crash on hers making sure not to hurt her.

Y/n:"I love making love to you"I said kissing her neck sending shivers down her spine. She moaned in response making me move a little and look at her. She had her eyes still closed making me chuckle.

Hailey:"What?"She asked opening them slightly.

Y/n:"I'm that good huh"I said smirking. She blushed but nodded.

Hailey:"Very good...and big to"She said kissing me again. I smiled and kissed back before pulling away and smiling at her. I could tell she was a bit drained from tonights events making me smile a little. Yeah I'm good😈. I pulled out from her making her groan a little making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Shower?"I asked making her blush"What?"I asked waking up and slipping my boxes back on.

Hailey:"I don't think I can uh walk"She said making me chuckle. I walked to the shower and ran the water and walked back to the room and picked her up bridal style.

Y/n:"I got you..."I said carrying her to the shower. I removed my boxes and joined her in the shower and washed both of our bodies. I wrapped a towel around her and then me walking to our room. She slipped on her underwear and my shirt while I slipped on my boxes and shirt.

We slipped under the covers and looked outside our window seeing the perfect view of the mountains and the moonlight hitting inside the room a little lighting it up. She turned to me and kissed my lips and pulled away smiling.

Hailey:"I love you"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I love you more....and your moans"I said making her blush and me kiss her cheek chuckling"Good night babe"I said kissing her neck and wrapping my arms around her putting my face in her neck.

Hailey:"Goodnight babe"She said making me smile and slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face. 

I woke to small kisses on my face making me smile a little and making her giggle making my smile widen. I still kept my eyes closed making her kiss my cheek.

Hailey:"Babe...wake up"She said in my ear making me smile and open my eyes a little.

Y/n:"Morning baby"I said in my morning voice making her bit her lip and kiss my lips.

Hailey:"Morning baby"She said making me smile. I starred at her in awe as I saw her messy hair and sleepy eyes making me fall for her even more.

Y/n:"Do always look this beautiful when you wake up?"I asked making her blush and hide her face in my neck.

Hailey:"We're together and you still flirt with me"She said making me chuckle and kiss her head.

Y/n:"What can I say...I'm a flirt"I said making her giggle. That sound was like music to my ears making me smile even bigger. She looked at me and pecked my lips with a small smile playing on her lips.

Hailey:"Last night was..."

Y/n:"Amazing"I said making her nod. I laid back against the head board while she straddled me making me groan a little. She looked at me and smirked.

Hailey:"Is that what I think it is?"She asked making me blush a little. Stupid morning wood.

Y/n:"Uh yeah I'll just go take a cold shower-"I was cut off by a sweet kiss on my lips.

Hailey:"Why take a cold shower when I can take care of it"She said making me eyes go wide.

Y/n:"You don't gave to-"I was cut off by her kissing my lips and her hands wondering down my chest going to my boxes. She cupped it over my boxes making me moan and bit her lip.

She smiled mischievously and moved down pulling my boxes down making my member pop out and hit my stomach. I let out a loud moan as she took it in her mouth and ran her tongue along my shaft making my whole body go crazy.

Y/n:"You're gonna kill me"I said looking at her making let go with one pop and smirk.

Hailey:"At least you'll die happy"She said making me chuckle and then moan as she took my member back into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and massaged my balls making me lose my mind.

Y/n:"Hails..."I moaned out as she fastened her pace making my whole body go stiff and a familiar feeling rise in my stomach"God!"I moaned out as I shoot thick ropes into her mouth. She kept going making sure to milk me dry making me let out small moans and groans. She sat back and sighed like she had the most refreshing drink of her life and looked at me.

Hailey:"You okay?"She asked making me hum and calm down my breathing. I'm still amazed at how good she is at that cause fuck she was good.

Y/n:"You're really good at that"I said making her giggle and sit on my stomach.

Hailey:"I can tell..."She said referring to my current state. I chuckled and nodded making her lean in and kiss my lips. 

Y/n:"We should shower"I said making her raise an eyebrow at me.

Hailey:"We?"She asked amused. I nodded and smirked at her.

Y/n:"Saving water is good for the environment babe and also gives me a view of this masterpiece"I said running my hands down her body making her bit her lip.

Hailey:"Well...since its for the environment"She said making me chuckle. We got up from bed and went to shower. After our shower we changed into our clothes and headed downstairs.

Y/n:"Wanna go our for breakfast?"I asked making her nod and smile.

Hailey:"Yes please!"She said grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. I chuckled and hopped in the car with her. We were driving around when I spotted this cute little café with that had a perfect view of the mountains.

Y/n:"How's about there...."I said pointing to the cafe. She nodded making me pull up to the cafe. I parked the car and walked to her side opening her door.

Hailey:"Thanks babe"She said pecking my lips making me smile and nod. We got our seats and menu's making both smile.

Y/n:"This place basically has what I eat everyday...."I said looking at the menu making her nod.

Hailey:"Yeah it's got that kind of homie vibe"I nodded and looked through the menu looking for what to eat.

Y/n:"I'll have whatever you're having...."I said putting my menu down and looking at her. She nodded and went back to looking at the menu scanning it. I couldn't help but stare at her and let and small smile creep onto my face.

Hailey:"What?"She asked snapping me out of my gaze. I shook my head and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"Nothing.... Just admiring the view"I said making her blush. I chuckled and kissed her hand"You're adorable"I said making her turn a darker shade of red.

Hailey:"Babe..stop"She said covering her face. I pulled her hands away and gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"I'm just stating facts babe"I said making her roll her eyes but smile. We ordered our food and drinks and sat down talking and laughing. She was telling me about something but all I could do us watch her lips move. How I wanna kiss those lips.

Hailey:"Y/n....are you even listening?"She asked pouting. I nodded making her roll her eyes"Then what did I say?"She asked crossing her arms.

Y/n:"You were saying how much you love me and how good I am in bed"I said making her turn red and look down making me chuckle"I'm sorry I wasn't listening I was to busy trying not to kiss you"I said making her blush even more.

Hailey:"You have to be the biggest flirt I've ever met"She said looking at me. I leaned closer to her lips and smile.

Y/n:"What can I say...being a flirt is in my nature"I said making her roll her eyes but smile. I gave her a quick peck and sat back in my chair smiling at her.

Hailey:"So what are we gonna do today?"She asked. Our food came making us dig immediately. I took a bite of my bacon and looked at her.

Y/n:"Anything you want...."I said making her smile and nod. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 824 23
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...
3.2K 121 8
Theres a new k-pop group, named Stray Kids. But they haven't debuted yet, still in training. But theres one problem. Felix is from Australia, and doe...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 35.3K 86
"๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ . ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™†๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...