A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų²ŁŠŲÆ

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Want This Part 3.

11.5K 305 16
ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

We sat by the fireplace sharing our dessert with each other and laughing at stupid jokes we made and stories we shared. It's like we never ran out of stories or information about each other making it a never ending conversation and I loved it.

Y/n:"I'll take these..."She said taking our dessert bowls to the kitchen. She walked back and sat next to me kissing my neck and sucking on it making me moan.

Hailey:"Let's go upstairs..."I said making her nod but still continue kissing my neck. I wrapped my legs and arms around her as she carried me up to our room placing me down on the bed. I felt the fluffy pillows under my head making me let out a sigh.

She sucked on my sweet spot making me let out a loud moan and arch my back a little. She blew on it making shivers run down my spine as I run my hands down her body. She moved to my jaw and then my lips making me moan when she bit my lip. Tonight's the night.

Hailey:"Y/n..."I said pulling away from her. She looked at me and licked her lips nodding.

Y/n:"Yes?"She asked breathless. I felt my heart beat faster and palms get sweaty making her lean in and kiss my lips slowly and passionately"You can tell me babe"She said pulling away and giving me a small smile making all my nerves fade.

Hailey:"I think tonights the night..."I said making her eyes go wide a little.

Y/n:"Babe I don't wanna rush you"She said looking at me making me smile.

Hailey:"Y/n-"

Y/n:"Babe we don't have to do anything....we can just lay in bed and cuddle and watch old movies of you want and-"I cut her off by kissing her lips and cupping her cheeks pulling her closer. She pulled away and looked in my eyes making me melt under her gaze.

Hailey:"I want this"I said looking at her making her nod.

Y/N POV.

As soon as those words escaped her mouth I felt the whole world stop for a minute. I was beyond nervous for tonight and it scared me a little. This is gonna be her first time so I want it to be perfect for her. She deserves it.

Y/n:"Uh okay..."I said nervously. I could sense she was nervous making me sigh and calm down. Don't be nervous. I kissed her lips slowly and pulled away smiling at her"Don't be nervous"I said making her nod.

She kissed my lips softly and slowly making me smile and little and adjust myself so I was hovering over her. I put my hands by the side of her head and traced my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly accepted.

She switched our positions so she was straddling me taking me by surprise. I sat  up straight and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She tugged my shirt making me pull away and pull it over my head and connect our lips again.

She started grinding down on me making me let put a loud throaty moan. I tugged her shirt a little making her pull away and remove her shirt throwing it somewhere in the room. I starred at her in awe making her blush.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful"I said connecting our lips again. I switched our positions and hovered over her kissing her with as much passion as I could. I moved lower leaving wet kissing going from her lips down her body to her jeans. I looked up at her"May I?"I asked making her nod.

Hailey:"Take it out"She said making me nod. I pulled her jeans down her long legs carefully removing them. I stood up and looked at her in complete awe. How can someone be so unbelievably beautiful.

I kissed from her ankles going up her legs making let out soft moans and rub her legs together trying to get some friction. I moved us under the covers and kissed her lips moving my hands down her sides making goosebumps appear.

Hailey:"Y/n..."She said softly making me nod and move lower. I tugged her underwear making her nod and close her eyes looking at the ceiling again. I pulled her underwear down her legs making her gasp at the sudden coldness. I kissed her lips and looked at her smiling a little.

Y/n:"I'll make it good for you"I said making her smile and nod. I kissed my way down making her arch her back. I took that as my opportunity to unclip her bra and remove it throwing it somewhere. I moved to her breasts and started sucking on them making her moan.

Hailey:"Hmm baby"She moaned. I gave the other one the same attention and then moved down lower reaching her core. I kissed her centre making her legs close and moan.

I opened her legs and kissed it again and sucked on her clit making her let out a loud moan. I kept my pace making her moans get louder making it sound like music to my ears. I stopped making her groan and looked in her eyes.

Y/n:"This is gonna hurt but it'll stop after a while"I said making her nod and bit her lip. I moved my hand down her body to her core and ran my fingers over her folds making her moan and close her eyes. I entered one finger in making her breathe hitch.

Hailey:"Hmm...you can move"She said making me nod and move slowly. She let a few tears escape making me frown and stop.

Y/n:"I can stop-"I was cut off by a soft kiss on my lips.

Hailey:"It's fine...you said it'll get better so I trust you"She said making me nod. I kissed away her tears and kept my slow pace not wanting her to feel uncomfortable. The small whimpers turned into small moans and small moans tuned into loud ones"More"She said biting her lip. I nodded and added a second fingers making her dig her head into pillow and moan.

Y/n:"You're doing good babe"I said making her moan in response. She pulled me in for a hungry kiss making me moan and kiss back. She pulled away from the kiss and let out a loud moan as her body began to shake.

Hailey:"Hmm I'm gonna cum"She said making me move lower and replace my fingers with my mouth"Fuck! I'm Cumming"She moaned out as her orgasm hit her. She let out a long loud moan arching her back and biting her lip. I helped ride out her orgasm and kissed from her core going up to her lips.

Y/n:"I'm guessing you enjoyed it?"I asked making her laugh and bit her lip nodding. She moved to my pants and unzipped my jeans.

Hailey:"Out"She said tugging my jeans. I slipped out my jeans connected my lips with her again. She rubbed my member over my boxes making me moan into the kiss and bit her lip a little.

Y/n:"Fuck"I moaned out as I felt her hands inside my boxes making me lose my mind. She switched us over and kissed from my jaw going down to my boxes and pulling them down.

Hailey:"I think it's time I repay you"She said jerking me off making me let a moan. I felt warm lips wrap around my member making my whole body jerk up a little.

Y/n:"Fuck...."I moaned out as she started bobbing her head up and down deep throating me. My mine turned to mush as I laid there probably getting the best treatment of my life.

She started bobbing her head faster making me let out the loudest moans yet making her moan as well. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me look at Hailey.

Y/n:"Babe I'm gonna cum"I said giving her a warning making hermove her hands down to my balls massaging them"Fuck..."I moaned as my orgasm hit me like a train making me shot thick ropes into her mouth. She kept going milking me dry making me see stars and let go with one pop.

Hailey:"Hmmm...never tasted better"She said looking at me smiling and kissing my lips making me moan into the kiss. I switched our positions so I was hovering over her and pulled away looking at her.

Y/n:"You're sure?"I asked once again making her smile and nod.

Hailey:"I'm sure....I want this Y/n and I want this with you"She said making me nod. I moved a little so I could pull out the condom I had in the dresser when she stopped me.

Y/n:"What?"I asked confused. She looked at me shyly and blushed a little.

Hailey:"I'm on the pill and I wanna feel all of the you"She said making me smirk and nod. I kissed her lips passionately and felt her run her hands down my chest making me groan into the kiss.

Our sweet kiss turned into a hot and steamy make out session making us both let out moans of pleasure. I pulled away and looked in her eyes making sure she was fine with this.

Y/n:"I love you"I said looking at her.

Hailey:"I love you to"She said kissing me. I pulled away and took a deep breathe.

Y/n:"It's gonna hurt but it'll fade just like earlier"I said making her nod. I lined my member up at her entrance and slowly pushed in making her groan.

Hailey:"Ah..."She said as I pushed inside her a little more. I stopped and saw tears escaping her eyes making me kiss them away and whisper sweet things in her ears trying to sooth her.

Y/n:"Shush baby.....I got you"I said making her hum in response.

Hailey:"You can move"She said making me look at her and nod. I moved all the way in making small whimpers escape her mouth.

I started out slow waiting for her to adjust to my size. I kept my slow and steady pace until I heard those whimpers turn into moans. Loud moans.

Hailey:"God! You're so big"She moaned out placing her hands on my back making me moan.

Y/n:"You're so tight"I moaned as she kissed my neck and sucked on it. She tight. So good. So mine.

Hailey:"Faster"She said making me fasten my pace a little. I didn't want this to be some fast rough sex. I wanted this to be special for her. The moans and groans that escaped our mouths was music to my ears.

Y/n:"God I love you"I said as she started moving her hips with mines making my whole world feel like it was on fire. She moaned and looked at me eyebrows furrowing.

Hailey:"I'm close"She said closing her eyes and digging her nails in my back making me moan.

Y/n:"Me to"I said looking at her"Look at me Hailey"I said making her eyes open and look into mines. I felt her body shake and her mouth open and form a "O" making me stare at her in awe.

Hailey:"Y/n! I'm Cumming"She screamed as her orgasm hit her like a train. I moaned as I felt mines approaching.

Y/n:"I'm Cumming"I said giving her one hard thrust and shooting my load into her making her moan a dig her nails in my back running them down to my hips. I helped ride out our highs and slowed down my pace falling on top of her. Wow

ŁˆŲ§ŲµŁ„ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ų±Ų§Ų”Ų©

Ų³ŲŖŲ¹Ų¬ŲØŁƒ Ų£ŁŠŲ¶Ų§Ł‹

We Weren't Acting ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© Lexi

Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų§Ų·ŁŁŠŲ©

8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
I Dare You ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© AsherMars

Ų§Ł„Ł…Ų³ŲŖŲ°Ų¦ŲØ

3.7M 22.4K 15
"Reject me." His eyes lightened a little, with surprise and he pulled away from me slightly. "Reject me Will, I dare you." The future is what you mak...
Fucking With A Thug. ŲØŁˆŲ§Ų³Ų·Ų© Ki'Aira

Ł‚ŲµŲµ Ų§Ł„Ł‡ŁˆŲ§Ų©

1M 19.7K 38
Thug Love. Tyga Story