Ran away and have a great life

Oleh sziszkaaa7

Run away AU Is there anything more to say? :D WILL BE FINISHED! - 2019. 07. 27. I do not own httyd or the... Lebih Banyak

01. Running away
02. A day later
03. A year later
04. Two years later
05. Three years later
06. Four years later
07. The real story is about to begin...
08. Preparation
09. The Queen
10. I need help
11. Rescue
A/N
12. We need food
13. Night
14. Mission
15. Chilling
16. Late dinner, or early breakfast?
17. Sunrise flight
18. Always go for the kill
19. War
20. The day of action
20.5 The action continues
21. Whispers in the dark
22. Hiding and hidden
23. Traitor
24. Fresh air
25. Roars
A/N - PICS
26. Drag-On, Drag-Off
27. The end is where it begins
28. What's going on someone tell me pls
29. Open wounds
30. Time of dying
31. Somewhere I belonged
32. I'm not on my own
33. New day
34. Hit me one more time
35. I wonder
36. New day
37. Not gonna die
38. Trouble
40. Alliance
41. Failure
42. Spending time1
43. Spending time 2
44. Rough day
45. Race
A/N
I'm back!!!
46. What's the meaning of it?
47. Future or past
48. Moving ahead... maybe
49. Talk no.1
50. Talk no.2
51. Talk no.3 or not
52. Actual talk no. 3
A/N

39. More and more

1.5K 40 33
Oleh sziszkaaa7

Astrid's POV

Sweet scent.

I slowly opened my eyes, the poor light was enough for me to see a bit, but didn't hurt my eyes. I was in a comfortable bed, and there was more furniture along the walls, with big open space in the middle with a carpet. On the other side, there was a counter... and someone stood there. It took me a moment to remember where I am.

Suddenly a dragon flew in, and walked to Hiccup.

They greeted each other.

I've just watched them, the peaceful scene... when something moved in the corner of my eyes. Turned my head a bit, and I saw a huge shadow. Rather two. If I pay attention I can hear their snores.

I smiled.

It's so nice here.

By the way, what is that scent?

It must be coming from the "kitchen", but I can't recognize it.

Someone arrived at the entrance, and quietly said something to Hiccup, than I couldn't even hear, he walked to his table, and he was searching for something when he saw me awake.

*Hiccup* - Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up.

- Don't mind it, I was already awake.

He handed over a pack of paper to the person, and the rider left. Hiccup went back to the counter and worked on something again.

I yawned.

He returned with two shell plate.

*Hiccup* - Have you slept well?

I nodded, but the delicious scents were driving me crazy and I tried to look at the plate's containment, when he laughed.

*Hiccup* - You are worse than dragons!  Fancy some breakfast?

I pulled myself up as I got a plate, and I immediately wanted to try it out.

- What is that?

*Hiccup* - It's called pancake, made of milk, flour and egg. Easy to make but few dragon love it as well, so I have to be really careful when I'm cooking it. It's annoying when they always steal it.

It's tastes so good! 

*Hiccup* - I see you like it.

- Is there anyone who doesn't?

*Hiccup* - Good point. Shall we go after you finished?

- To where?

*Hiccup* - To train. There a lot of work with an untrained dragon!

Gem's POV

This day was simply terrible.

On my way, I met my new little crew, so they followed me. We didn't go far, really, but their whining started to get me. I know, most of the dragons are not really used to fly so long distances but still.

They followed me without hesitation though.

On the top of a weird mountain I got a little amount of flower, which mostly filled up my precious bag. My companions got a few in their mouth too. It wasn't necessary, but it kept their mouth shut.

We arrive in the late afternoon, we gave our packs to the old lady, we watched her working. The others were bored, but I helped her out anyway I could. Afterwards we flew out for the night.

We were lazing around, I taught a few tricks to them, and they were sleeping in one pack and I stood guard but I'm sleepy.

I barely lay down, when a big thump shoke me up from the ground.

A nightmare landed beside us.

He stood proudly, when he looked at me and roared.

*nightmare* - IT'S MY PLACE, GET LOST!

- It's mine.

*nightmare* - I'll crush you than, little one!

He wanted to stamp on me, but I jumped away, after many try I was fed up, and I ran up on his wing, up on him, when he set himself on fire but I didn't care. I bit into his nose, he roared in pain and I was the more determined. He eventually gave up, and whined in defeat. I let him go, but he charged at me.

Come at me bro.

I ran, and after a while when I gained enough speed, I taunted him joyfully which angered him as I expected. I gave chance to the big one to take a shortcut, right in front of me, so when he did, I jumped up and caught his long horn, and I clung onto it.

We spun and soon I fell to the ground with the horn, and the owner of the horn.

I released it and I hissed at him.

He backed away and with a bit of hesitation, he bowed.

The others were jumping happily, and celebrated my victory.

We decided to go back... and the nightmare followed us.

I have one more member in my party.

Hiccup's POV

I watched Astrid doing stuns. It's been days since we started the work, I put Heather in charge so I had less responsibility so I could supervise them... and maybe more.

They could learn a lot since we had all day and night for it, and they got pretty far!

When they dove and went to the forest to practice turning, I spotted a few huge dragon flying in the distance.

*Astrid* - What is it?

- That's what I'd like to know. They looks like they are catastrophic quakens, but it's sure they are boulder class.

We flew towards them, where I spotted Eret, his crew and Fishleg... it was his first mission. If I remember well they went to check if the flighmare's route hasn't changed, which not likely, but for first quest it's perfect.

But why are there these dragons?

- HEY! Eret!

*Eret* - Oh, Night! We were looking for you! Check these awesome dragons out!

- I see, but why are they with you? I thought they don't live anywhere near...

*Eret* - We've encountered with some Hunters.

- There are still groups, who still works?

*Eret* - It seems there are a lot of small ones, I've already sent scouts, I'll give you the report later... BUT. This guy - he flew over to Fishleg - is amazing! I wanted to come back for reinforcement, but he came up with amazing ideas, and together we dared to go in. We destroyed their buildings, and freed the dragons!

*Fishleg* - I... I didn't do anything big...

*Eret* - Just two huge ass dragon love you, for freeing them. And without your plan, we couldn't have done it! Why does Astrid on a triplestrike?

- Don't judge me! She brought it home!

*Eret* - She brought it home....??? - he shoke his head in disbeliave - Hey girl, how did you meet with your rider?

*Astrid's triple strike, Lightningbolt* - At night when the zippleback hissed at me! After their leave she befriended with me! Moreover she led me to the Master's lair! She is awesome!

*Eret* - Woooow.

*Astrid* - I must learn their language!

*Eret* - You bet!

We chat a bit about what happened, Astrid got bored and flew to the new comers... and of couuuurse Eret noticed that I'm distracted. Thanks Thor he changed to Dragonese...

*Eret* - ...soooo how are you two have been doing?

- Um. Pretty well? I guess.

*Eret* - You know I'm interested in the details :3

- Ask Heather. It's a shame she wasn't with you guys, but let her teach Fishleg.

I winked. His mouth hang open than smiled viciously.

*Eret* - Why do I smell the revenges sweet smell in the air?

- I'll tell you later. First thing first, lets give place to the new dragons.

We flew to them, tgey were nice but still cautios. From Toothless's groumble and body language they learnt that he is the alpha here... but they didn't show anything back for us... however they were searching for Fishleg's actions to decide.

I sighed.

Another victims of the hunters, who don't trust anyone anymore.

Well than.

I managed to drag away Toothless, who aaaalways get annoyed if someone doesn't obey.... it's a dragon thing I think.

We flew to Fiahleg and with my bud we hushed away his new fans, who just back away.

*Fishleg* - What is it?

- I just wanted to say congratuation. You did well on this mission! - he was fluttered by the compliment, I see Berk still not the place where you can get any. With a careless move, I shoved his helmet down and ruffled his hair a bit, I shoved him further into the saddle as I had my hand on the back of his head now.

*Fishleg* - HEY!

He shouted as he barely managed to grab the fallen armor and couldn't do anything with me.

Toothless got the hint.

In dragon language I dominated him down, but this move with human eyes is not more than mocking and annoying the other. Toothless started to mock the gronkel as well, playfully but still it was a show off.

Not really my friend's style to do that after he got his deserved respect, but it's better than fighting.

We turned back, and we watched the two big dragon's expression, they still didn't accepted us as leaders. Oh please, don't make us fight them.

What else I can do?

Hm.

The two big one looked at each other and showed their offensive intentions.

Oh great.

Now Toothless growled at them.

Suddenly everyone became silent.

*Eret* - Seriously? These guys still will to fight after this day??

- Seems like it.

*Eret* - Shall I get an army, to show off, or you'll handle it?

- They seems to dislike the fact, that Fishleg is not the leader... and they have will to fight for him.

*Fishleg* - What? I don't...

- I know, I know, but it's in dragon's eyes. They are different. Let me handle it.

*Eret* - Than I go and get the repair team, to cover your mess.

I rolled my eyes, Toothless turned his head towards him and growled. I sighed and tryed to get along with the more problematic ones.

- Mighty great ones! - I bowed my head a bit. - Please, join us. No need to fight.

*dragon1* - You speak our language?

*Toothless* - My rider is known as the Whisperer! This land is ours.

*dragon2" - The Whisperer??

- It would be me. Nice to meet you.

*Toothless* - Come, join us, we were going to eat, we have enough for everyone.

They looked at each other. They are still suspicious.

- Hey, Fishleg, come and lead these ones to the feeding station! - I turned to them again. - They will lead you there. Feel free to ask, he hasn't learnt your language yet. I can translate...

(A/N I'm sorry for the late update.... and I realized it's not good for me, to push it... So I'm putting the story on hold. IMPORTANT! I will continue after 3 weeks, when I'm over my exams. I'll have a few more in June, but I don't think it will influence me that badly.

In the summer I'll re read and whole, correct my mistakes and I'll end this story. I don't think I'll start a new story, probably I'll be drawing stories :3)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

111K 2.6K 27
"You are different. You are courageous. I might be those things too, but there's one thing you're forgetting. We didn't get this far alone. We both h...
293K 4.8K 54
ANNOUNCEMENT: My HTTYD series is currently undergoing revisions. If things change while you are reading, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please ha...
68.2K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) lost her parents in a dragon raid one night, but had a huge secret that she kept hidden in her home. Hiccup was always worried about her and wa...
306K 6K 25
After Hiccup on the Dragon Training, he still felt weak and useless to everybody because he hasn't even harmed a dragon. Nor would he want to. He kne...