A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"š™„ š™š™šš™”š™” š™„š™£ š™‡š™¤š™«š™š š™š™š™š š™’š™–š™® š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™š™–š™”š™” š˜¼š™Øš™”š™šš™šš™„: š™Žš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™®, š˜¼š™£š™™ š™š™š™šš™£ š˜¼š™”š™”... More

URGENT NOTICE ā€¼ā€¼
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! āš ļø
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Want This Part 2.

10.8K 270 36
By Alecia_Xo

Y/N POV.

I felt someone shake me awake making me groan and push their hands away. I heard cute giggles making me smile a little and slowly open my eyes. I looked up and saw Bella and Kendall with amused looks on their faces.

Bella:"We know you love us but your girl is almost ready"She said making me shot out id bed.

Y/n:"Shit! Shit!"I said running around the room looking for clothes.

Kendall:"Go shower...we'll look for your clothes"She said making me smile and bolt straight to the bathroom. Once I finish have my cold shower I walked out to my room and saw my clothes laid out making me smile.

I changed into my Black jeans and Yeezus shirt with my black Adidas superstars and headed downstairs to see the girls smiling at me.

Y/n:"Good morning ladies"I said having a bite of Bella's bacon making her hit me.

Freya:"You're happy...."She said amused. I smiled and nodded grabbing my phone and wallet along with my backpack.

Y/n:"Of course I am"I said looking at them"I'm spending a whole week with my girlfriend and we finally get to have a somewhat normal couple of days..."I said making them nod and smile at me.

Hanna:"You really love her don't you?"She asked making me nod.

Y/n:"Yeah...why?"I asked cause all of them were looking at me and smiling like idiots.

Kim:"It's just nice to see you happy"She said making me smile.

Khloe:"Plus both of you deserve each other..."She said making me look down and blush. I heard the door open and close making me spin around and see Gigi and Kylie walk in.

Kylie:"Hey Y/n/n"She said putting her bag down.

Gigi:"Hey Y/n/n...Hails just left now"She said making me nod. I put my suitcase in my car and looked to see them all looking at me and smiling.

Kendall:"Group hug!!!"She said making me chuckle and walk towards them. They all pulled me in a killer bear hug making me chuckle. We hugged for a few minutes when they decided to pull away.

Gigi:"Have fun!"She said making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"We will"I said hopping in my car.

Kourtney:"Tell us when you arrive safely"She said making me nod and start the car. I was backing out the driveway when they all yelled"Love you Y/n/n"making me smile and honk.

I drove over to the airport and checked all my luggage in. I made sure my car was seen to and everything was perfect before heading to the private jet that we have. My parents travel a lot so yeah we have our own jet. As soon as I entered the plan I was pulled into a bone crushing hug making me chuckle.

Hailey:"I missed you"She said in my chest making me chuckle and kiss her head.

Y/n:"I missed you too baby"I said making her look up at me. I leaned forward and pecked her lips a few times making her smile and pull my face closer smashing our lips together.

Hailey:"Hmmm...that's better"She said pulling away making me smirk and nod.

Y/n:"Indeed it is"I said. We took our seats when they announced that we were leaving. Hailey pulled out her phone and kissed my cheek making me look at her and the camera.

Hailey:"When bae takes me on vacation...."She said to the phone and then kissing my cheeks making me smile and kiss her nose. All of a sudden I felt soft lips on mine making me smile and kiss back and then a click of the camera go off.

Y/n:"People will go insane of you post that"I said making her smile and kiss me again.

Hailey:"You're mine and I'm not afraid to show it"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Possessive much"I said making her roll her eyes and stick her tongue out at me. She switched her phone off and looked at me smiling.

Hailey:"Can you tell me where we're going now?"She asked making me chuckle. I shook my head and kissed her lips.

Y/n:"It's a surprise.... Trust me"I said making her pout but nod"Movies or series?"I asked pulling out my laptop.

Hailey:"Series..."She said laying her head on my shoulder making me nod and kiss her head.

*Skip plane ride*

I saw that we were hear making me smile and kiss her head. We landed and I looked at her smiling like a kid in a candy store making her chuckle.

Hailey:"Babe why are you smiling like that?"She asked making me smirk.

Y/n:"Just wait and see....."I said pushing her out the plane. Once she got out she covered her mouth and gasped.

Hailey:"Oh my god....."She said looking at me.

Y/n:"Welcome to Montana babe"I said making her jump on me and kiss my face multiple times. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her holding her while she kissed my face.

Hailey:"I can't believe this!"She said looking at me and kissing my face again. I chuckled and gave her the best smile I could master up.

Y/n:"I wanted this trip to be amazing and drama free and I also wanted it to be all about you and your dad said you wanted to come here but never had the time so I thought why not....."I said looking at her. She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss making me smile.

Hailey:"Thank you baby...."She said pulling away and pecking my lips a few times. She pulled away and smiled big at me"So where are we going?"She asked excitedly. I chuckled and pulled her towards the car. I had my Range Rover flown from LA to here.

Y/n:"It's a surprise.... So let's go"I said making her jump in the car. I chuckled and hopped in driving to our destination. We were about ten minutes away when she turned towards me.

Hailey:"Are we there yet?"She asked pouting making me chuckle. I got out a blindfold and handed it to her.

Y/n:"Almost babe...could you put that on for me?"I asked looking at her. She pouted but nodded making me smile. We arrived at the place making my smile widen.

I helped her out the car and guided her a little making her groan and moan about how I was being annoying right now. I chuckled and smiled once I saw that everything was perfect. I walked behind her and removed her blind fold and heard her gasp and cover her mouth.

Y/n:"Surprise babygirl"I said making her turn around and kiss me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. She pulled away and pecked my lips a few times.

Hailey:"God! I love you so much"She said making me chuckle and kiss her lips.

Y/n:"And I love you too...."I said making her smile. I saw goosebumps appear on her skin"Let's go inside love"I said making her nod. I grabbed our bags and opened the door letting her go in first.

Hailey:"Oh my god...."She said walking in and looking around the room.

Y/n:"I found this place online..it caught my eye so I got it for us"I said placing our bags down. She walked around the place and stopped by the glass window.

Hailey:"I cant believe we have a view of the mountains..."She said making me chuckle. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Y/n:"Hmm you should see our bedroom"I said kissing her neck making her giggle. She turned around and pecked my lips.

Hailey:"Show me..."She said making me nod. We walked up the stairs and to the room with the big double doors making me smile. I opened the door and let her walk inside.

Y/n:"I thought it would suit us better"I said as she walked in looking at the room in awe.

Hailey:"Babe this is so perfect..."She said turning around and looking at me. I walked up to her and smiled.

Y/n:"Well I had to get the perfect place for the perfect girl"I said making her smile and blush. I kissed her lips and pulled away making her pout"Shower and change love...I'm making dinner"I said making her look at me shocked.

Bailey:"You are?"She asked.

Y/n:"Yes, now go shower up while I bring the bags up here and change in the other room"I said making her nod and kiss my lips one last time.

I went to the other room and showered and changed into a pair of jeans and button up shirt since it was freezing here. I walked to the kitchen and started preparing dinner for us.

HAILEY'S POV.

I still couldn't believe the thing's Y/n did for me. I changed into a pair of jeans and shirt with Y/n's jersey. I walked downstairs and saw the lights dim and candles lit all around the room making me gasp. I walked further and saw a table for two making me smile a little.

Y/n:"Surprise babe"She said kissing my cheek making me smile and turn around kissing her lips

Hailey:"Don't you think this is all to much?"I asked making her shake her head.

Y/n:"Nothings to much for you babe"She said making me blush. She pulled out a chair and smiled at me"M'lady"She said making me giggle and sit down. She moved to the other chair and took a seat smiling at me.

Hailey:"Baby I really love this..thank you"I said making her smile and nod. She pooped the champaign open and poured it for us.

Y/n:"Dinner?"She asked making me nod and smile.

Hailey:"Yes please.."I said making her chuckle and nod walking to the kitchen. I took in the view of the mountains and the moonlight slowly reflecting inside of the house.

Y/n:"And here's tonights menu"She said placing my plate down and then hers. I looked at my plate and smiled big at her.

Hailey:"My favourite"I said smiling. She chuckled and nodded.

Y/n:"Yeah...your mom said you loved it so I asked her for the recipe and made it"She said making me smile at her. I still couldn't believe she did all of this for me. I don't deserve her.

Hailey:"Thank you"I said making her smile and nod.

Y/n:"Pleasure...now dig in"She said making me giggle and nod. We sat at the table eating, talking and laughing sharing more stories about each other and our childhood stories. We had a lot in common especially with our families and stuff. I guess you could say that having Y/n in my life made it better. I feel like she's the reason why I've been through what I've been through.

Hailey:"I love you"I said making her smile and blush a little.

Y/n:"I love you more..dessert?"She asked making me nod. She got up and walked to the kitchen taking our plates. I walked over to the couch and sat down near the fireplace watching the flames dance around.

Y/N POV.

Tonight was going well so far and I couldn't be happy. Talking to Hailey made me feel like I didn't need anything else. Being with Hailey made me feel like there's nothing in this world better then her. I dished out our dessert and walked over to her making her laugh.

Hailey:"Really?"She asked making me chuckle. I sat down next to her and nodded.

Y/n:"The ice cream we had the first time I saw you and also had the courage to ask you to actually go out for ice cream"I said making her giggle.

Hailey:"I cant believe you remembered"She said looking at me. I gave her a small smile and moved closer to her.

Y/n:"It's you...so of course I'll remember"I said making her blush.

Hailey:"You're such a sap.."She mumbled making me chuckle and lean closer to her.

Y/n:"Yeah but you love this sap"I said making her nod and connect our lips together.

Hailey:"I do"She said between kisses making me smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4.1K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests šŸŒ» Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...
364K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...
88.6K 2.2K 14
Robert Kardashian was torn apart by Kris' affair, so in return, he had his scandalous affair with a woman who would nine months later give birth to K...
1M 46.7K 54
|| Chris Brown || Trinity has never been to the hood or even imagined what the hood would be like. That's until her and her father moved out to New...