I have a bad boy as a mate

By Luna25Nikky

Crystal is a 15 yr old girl how loose a Aunt, uncle , mom and dad do to a rogues attack a day before her 16... More

I have a bad boy as a mate
Our normal day
No not my ...!?
Night time
My birthday
Arturo p o v
My first change
The beach
She is my girl friend ...!!!
What the hell
Once i got home :/
Oh boy some one is piss off
Please vote
My night with angle
The next moring
Is it really his ....?!
Angles mate
She told her mom and dad on me ..!!!
My first day at work
Where is she ..?
Wow ... !
Our talk
I showed that i cared
Oh fuck
Please take me back
Okay ...?
My bad night
Waking up
Getting ready
Talking with axel
What am i going to do ...?
we need to talk
Our fish fight
Our lunch date
She is so cute ...!!!
Our way home
I like doing this
She is so gonna get it
Whats a heat
Are you sure ...!
My punshiment ...
Wavkjng up ...!!

We went swimming with the dolphins

1.6K 61 0
By Luna25Nikky

Crystal pov

" Arturo you better not even think about it mr.!!!" I told him "oops to late ...!" he whisper in my ear before I knew it . I was screaming and I was in the icy cold dolphin tank .

I swam back to the top of the surface and I swam back to the stage . since he kinda of through me like 5-7 feet away from the stage . I can hear him laughing his ass off . By the time I got to the stage and pulled myself on to the stage I was soaking wet .

I'm so getting back at him ... I thought to myself . I Arturo take out his phone and he put it in the back of the stage so it couldn't get wet . he walks towards me with arms open .

"Aww so one is all wet ...!!! " He said jokingly .... " Just shut up and hold me I'm cold....!!!! " I ran into his arms shaking . " Dang your freezing crystal ..." " Naw it's warm .... Arturo ...!!! of course I'm going to be cold the water is like below 50 ....!!!!! " I told him threw I'm shivering teeth .

His body heat is helping me get warmer faster .... it only takes me 2 minutes to get hot again . .

" Are you warm now ...?" he asks softly in my ear . Wrapping his arms around me even tighter . I nod my head up and down i like his touch I don't want to get out from his touch but soon then later I will have to .

"Hey I have to do something come with me ...!?" He looks at me and shakes his head up and down . I walk to the edge of the tank with his arms still around me .

I turn in to him and kiss his lips I slowly wrap my arms around his neck kissing him . He makes his grip tighter on me while he kisses me back . I slowly turn us so he would be the one to be the one who's back is towards the tank .

He lips my button lip asking for entrance . but I don't let him in he growls at me and pulls me tighter to his body . he steps back because I sorta knocked him off balance . I bite down on his button lip gently causing him to moan ...

"Some ones happy ...!?" I say teasingly .. to him ... he just stares at me and kisses my lips. I move my hands slowly down to his chest causing him. To moan but this time just a little louder then the last time .

I look down to see how close he was to the tank . he is just two feet away from going into the water . I bite down on his lip just alittle harder then I did before. he grabbed my ass and he started to squeeze it . Pulling me even closer to his body .

Before things started to get a little out of control I know that if I was going to go through my plan that I better do it now .

I quickly got out of his grip and pushed him into the icy cold water..

I started laughing because he didnt even see it coming . which was even funnier with the look he had on his face .

He swam back to the top and have me the evil eye ... I was now rolling now the floor laughing my ass off . "aww is the little alpha upset. .....?!" I said teasingly ..... to his face...

He pulled me towards ..." haha very funny ....!!!! crystal .... ! Your in so much trouble when we go home ... missy...!? "

I felt hot when he said like that it was pretty sexy ...

"Oh really how much trouble ..!? " I said challenging him .... It takes him a while to figure what k was getting to but he pulled me in to his body and smashed his softy lips on to mine .

" You are in so much trouble I'm just gonna have to punish you once we get home... !" He says with a crocked eye brow while his hands were on my lower back .

" But for the mean time ...!?" I said with a a smirk on my face .....

" But-t wha-" was all I heard from Arturo since I pushed him into the tank again ... but this time he actually dragged me back in the tank with him .

He had me in his grip so he helped me find my way to the surface . I wrapped my arms around his neck and peck his lips. when I pulled away from his lips he seemed hurt that I pulled away.

He held me tightly with one hand around my waist . .

He had put his free hand cupping my cheek . he brought his face closer to mine . I wrapped one arm around his neck and I started to play with his hair with the other free hand of mine.

I wrapped my legs around his waists . I pulled myself closer to his body . I slowly made my way to his face so we could be face to face .

I kiss his lips slowly and softly with so much passion . he kissed me with the same amount of passion that I had .

He licks my button lip asking for entrance . I let him in my mouth but not before I get him in a tongue wrestling match . I pulled myself even closer to his body . I heard him moan with pleaser I smile .

He wins the match I let him explore my mouth with his tongue . A moan escapes from my lips . We both break away breathless in each others arms less then an inch from each others faces .

I felt my get warm which meant I was blushing . while he was smirking at me ... I could just feel my heart just melting at his touch ....

I look away from him for a slit second to look at the dolphins . then I've notice that the one that was pregnant seemed to be acting different .

Arturo and I both look at the dolphin and then we look at each other...

" What's wrong with him ...!?" Arturo says looking at me pulling away from me even more .

" It's a girl and I think she is going into labor ...!!!! go call your uncle ...!!! now !!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.3K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...