Our Little Star

By WroetoShmoo

*Complete* The Sidemen find out they might be losing Vikk, so they vow to do anything they have to keep him... More

Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
First Time Sleep Arangmenets
Snuggling with Vik and JJ
Worries
Sleepy Josh
Warmth
Ethan To the Rescue
Good Reason To Be Worried
They Will Pay
Kicked Out
Nightmare
Bitter Sweet Goodbye
What is Going On?
Broken Boy
Surprise Visitors
A Choice To Make
Maybe
Gentle With The Empty Boy
What The F*ck Is Going On?
I Want To Go Home
Time To Go Home
Kiss Me (Smut)
Feeling Good (Smut)
Nightmares Plague Us All
Coming Home
Reunited
Comforting Kisses
Daddy Josh
Tickle Fight to Something More (Smut)
New Happiness
Lachlan's Bae
I Have An Idea
Those Poor Fans
Saying Goodnight
Harry
Desperate Vik (Smut)
His Release (Smut)
I Need To Deal
Insecurities
Carried Away
Another Nightmare
I Don't Know Why
#StopVikButtAbuse
It Hurts Me Too
Repay Him
My Boys
Forgiveness
Spoiled Rotten
Teasing Poor Behz
Don't Call Me That
With Pleasure (Smut)
It Was My Pleasure (Smut)
Sleepy Time
You Are
Intensity (Smut)
Night Time Calls
Please Stay
A Happy Wake Up
My Babbies
Unknown Stranger
Realization That Not All...
Lost Them
Phone Calls
Lemon Balm Tea
Finally
LETS BEAT UP THE BITCH
Thank You
Our Little Star
The Poor Fan Girl's Heart
Evil Plans
Heat
Daddy's In Control (Smut)
Papa's Teasing (Smut)
Be There
Just You and I
What Lead Up To This
Sweet JJ
Cuddles in the Hospital
Don't You Dare
Giving Into His Demands (SMUT)
This Feeling Filling Me
Pain and Acceptance
My Life (SMUT)
Hot and Bothered (SMUT)
Another Point of View
Laundry Room
Bath Time
Laundry Room Antics (Smut)
It's Ok
Cuddling With Daddy
Confusing Reactions
House Hunting
News From The Lava Mob
Momma Minter
Upset Tummys and Upset Mummys
That Was Easy
But It's Not
Daddy (Smut)
Daniel
The Reason Why
House Hunting Begins
House One
Danarah Bonding Time
Confused
Finding Out The Truth
Asking For Forgivness
Tobi Is Always Right
Protector
Momma Is In Control (Smut)
It Looks Like A Box
No Need For Discussion
This Isn't Just About Me (SMUT)
Where Is This Coming From?
Thinking Back To the Beginning
Mom's Reaction
More Than Enough
Reason to Celebrate (SMUT)
Sweet Moments
Star (SMUT)
Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)
Beautiful (SMUT)
Late Night Texting
I Can't Wait to See
My Power Over You (SMUT)
My Biggums
My Baby Baka
Rob's Chapter
The Day Before
I Hope
It's Time to Tell Them
How Do the Others Feel?
Little Josh
He's Got to Go
Bedtime
Behzy Bear (Smut)
Kitchen Banter
Little One
Horny as Hell
Please Manny?
Little Kid
Vik's Birthday Present
Josh for the Daddy (SMUT)
After Sex Cuddles
The Right Thing
Caleston
Think About Now
Banter
Kik Conversations
Chill Time
Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)
Little Bunny Preston
The Contest
Preston's Dream and What Do They Mean?
Please Momma?
Mine (SMUT)
Leaving For London
So Nice
Hamleys
James
A Letter
Q nd A

Sarah's Cookies

570 48 45
By WroetoShmoo

POV - Landon

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1327

-Begin Chapter-

-Red Roses-

Red Roses: Hey, are you with the Sidemen and them?

I looked down at the message on my phone curiously. Why would he be asking me that?

Pink SugarBushes: Not right now, why?

Red Roses: Well if you can get to them, you should. Preston and Vik are having a contest to see who can get their boys to let them go to Town Thursday faster by being cute and stuff.

I snorted.

"What's up Landon?" asked Sarah as she pulled a batch of cookies out of the oven. Man, did they smell good.

"Apparently I should go into the Billiards Room where the others are because Preston and Vik are having this competition to see who can get permission to do something faster than the other or something," I said, trying to be careful with what I said. As far as the others knew, I had no idea that I talked to Jerome and knew that he, Lachlan, Vik, and Preston were talking or that they were hopefully meeting in a couple days.

"Really? Oh lord. That sounds like a recipe for disaster." commented Sarah as she put the next batch of cookies in, leaving the others on the tray to sit for a minute. She told me she does that because it lets the cookies finish cooking so when you take them off they don't fall apart.

"You think so?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, a disaster for the Sidemen and Cals, not for Preston and Vik. You know the guys are going to give in to whatever they want, no problem," she commented, moving to pull the cookies off the tray and set them in a container. "Do you want one?" she asked, referring to the cookies.

I nodded my head eagerly. That's the whole reason I was in the kitchen with Sarah in the first place. They sounded so good when she was telling us about them. I think she said people used to call them "Crack Cookies" or something.

Sarah walked over with a cookie carefully balanced on a spatula and slid it into my open hand. The cookie itself was still warm but not overly hot.

"Thank you, you are probably right with the guys though. Before Lachlan and I went to Australia, I witnessed Preston just bat his eyes and Callux was out the door to go get him some Coffee."

"Oh my days." Sarah muttered, moving to prepare the next batch for the oven.

I hummed in agreement and went to take the first bite of my cookie. I let out a loud, drawn out moan as I tasted the delectable, sweetness that was in my mouth. It was even better than Lachlan's cock, holy hell. Granted I had only tasted that once, but still.

"Oh my! Sarah, this is fudging delicious!" I exclaimed before moving to shove more of the delectable cookie into my mouth.

She giggled. "I'm glad you like it. It's my favorite and only recipe."

"Dang it." I moaned, sadly finishing off the cookie, "No wonder Danielle demanded you move in. What did you say was in these again?"

"White chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips, actual peanut butter, and oatmeal."

"Oh my good night, that is so much and it works so fudging well together." I said, "Can I have another?"

She giggled again, "Thank you and of course you can, help yourself."

I quickly shot up and went to retrieve more of the cookies, grabbing as many as my hands could, being sure to put another one in my mouth. I can understand why they are called crack cookies now.

As I grabbed a handful, I heard some commotion and I paused, another cookie halfway in my mouth, listening to what was going on.

"Little Bunny Preston, hopping through the forest!" sung out Vik.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP VIK!" screamed Preston.

"Did Preston just cuss?" asked Sarah astounded.

I nodded, shoving my third cookie into my mouth. The shorter girl noticed this.

"Alright, that's enough Landon, go see what's going on. I'm gonna finish making these cookies."

I frowned but nodded and walked away, four cookies still in my hand.

I heard Sarah sigh behind me and mutter about she was glad this recipe made so many cookies.

I worked on finishing the cookies in my hand by the time I had entered the Billiards Room, not wanting the chance for anyone to ask for one. 

When I walked in, I was met with the sight of Vik using Simon and Josh as shields while Preston was trying to break free from Callux's grip, his voice loud on how he was going to kill Vik if he didn't shut up.

"What the?" I muttered.

"Apparently, Preston doesn't like Vik's new song." said a voice from behind me. I turned around to see my boyfriend standing there, towering over me.

"What the new song?" I asked, curious. Lachlan smiled down at me and lean forward to kiss my cookie crumb covered lips. I must have looked like a messy five-year-old. Pulling back, I watched Lachlan lick his lips, humming in thought. He then looked back down at me and leaned forward once again, his lips pressing against mine in a more intense kiss, his tongue begging for entrance, which I willing gave him with a moan.

We kissed intensely for a moment before we pulled back from each, me panting heavily.

"What was that for?" I asked.

Lachlan just shrugged his shoulders, "You taste really good. I couldn't help myself."

"Oh. That's probably because of Sarah's cookies."

"Huh." muttered Lachlan. We were then pulled away from looking at each other by the sound of Vik's singing.

"Little Bunny Preston hoping through the forest, running up to Cal's and sucking on their dicks!"

Ethan laughed loudly at Vik's little song, while Caleston, who stood off to the side, their faces red with embarrassment.

"WHAT?" laughed out Ethan as he fell to the floor.

"Preston has a bunny tail butt plug." Lachlan said quickly, causing the room to pause for a moment before realization lit up their faces and they all began laughing.

"OH MY GOD!" screamed out Simon, turning lean on Josh while still standing in front of Vik.

"What the fuck?" screamed out Tobi.

Caleston said nothing and stood there, all of them looking towards Vik and glaring.

I laughed as well, leaning against Lachlan, at how embarrassed Preston was. I knew later I would realize how gross that was, but it was still really funny.

"THAT'S IT!" screamed out Preston, who was able to now easily break out of Callux's hold and run towards where Vik was hiding. With a squeak, Vik quickly pulled Simon and Josh's shirts, moving them so they would protect him from an enraged Preston.

We all laughed at the sight as Simon and Josh allowed themselves to be moved, never complaining while Callux and Cal made no move to help Vik, their faces still red.

"Do you think we should help?" I asked Lachlan, turning my head to look up at his beautiful face. Lachlan moved to meet my eyes, those beautiful blues shining brightly.

"Nah, I am sure they will be fine and can handle it, there is something else I would much rather do while we wait for them to calm down."

I raised my eyebrow.

"What's that?"

Lachlan said nothing else before he moved, his hand coming to cup my cheek while his lips descended on mine in an intense kiss. I moaned in response and moved to respond to the kiss quickly, my arms moving to wrap around his neck.

My tall boyfriend responded by slowly moving me backward into a wall, lightly holding me against it while he placed his other hand on my hip.

I let out another soft moan as Lachlan begged for entrance, his tongue tasting my bottom lip before sucking it in and biting it lightly. I gasped, giving him the perfect opportunity for his tongue to enter my mouth.

Together we stood there, softly making out, his hands ending up my shirt, feeling my heated skin causing me to shiver delightedly.

I wonder if it will feel anywhere near like this when I let Lachlan take my virginity. 

-End Chapter-

I am sure Lachlan is thinking the same thing, Landon. Lol.

First, I would like to apologize. I had this ready but I didn't post it yesterday due to a recurring migraine I had. I am so sorry. I do hope you all enjoyed the chapters I did post though and that you have finished doing whatever you were to Rob, whether it was beating him mercilessly or fucking his brains out, and put him back because I will need him soon. 

Not next chapter, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, or the chapter after that, but I will the chapter after that, I believe.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 46 27
JJ and Simon had been best friends since high school, but had stopped talking after a fight they had. it's now 15 years later and JJ is a successful...
102K 2.5K 25
Minishaw. A socially awkward teenager with PTSD finds someone that is wiling to help him get better.
182K 2.3K 109
♥*♡+:。.。ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ。.。:+♡*♥
10.5K 168 16
.. where jealousy and anger gets in between not only them, but the friend group.