DON'T LET ME GO ► BELLAMY...

By PurpleHoundour

Almost all her life the only thing Loxy Monroe ever felt was the needles being injected into her skin. Her po... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
Author's Note

21

2.5K 56 8
By PurpleHoundour

Exhaustion rolled over Loxy all at once like a massive wave. She collapsed into the floor, desperately trying to grab something for support. Her vision blurred out of focus and the voices around her became nothing but muffled sounds coming from miles away.

Then, in an instant moment, everything was gone.

Next time Loxy awoke sunlight greeted her as it streamed in through the tent opening. She almost forgot where she was, until a familiar pair of almond brown eyes looked into hers.

"God, I was so worried," he mumbled halfway under his breath.

Loxy wasn't aware of Bellamy's hand on her shoulder until he moved it away. She sat up, gasping at the pain racking through her body as she moved. "How long was I out?"

"Not long. Fifteen minutes." Bellamy responded, shifting awkwardly next to her on the bed. "Clarke and Finn are back."

Loxy's ears perked at the names of her friends. "They are?" She began making her way off the bed, moving at an extremely slow pace. "I need to see them."

"No, no," Bellamy held out his hand, placing his palm on her chest to hold her back. "You should rest. And I need to finish explaining what we talked about."

Loxy gnawed on her lip, reluctantly obliging and laying back on the thick blankets. "What's the plan?"

"Clarke and Finn said there's a huge army of Grounders coming our way," he began.

"We know this," Loxy cut in, confusion rippling through her. "That's why we've been preparing."

"That's what I said," Bellamy gave her a small nod. "But apparently it's unlike anything we've ever seen. Bigger and far worse than we can imagine."

"Okay, and?" Loxy cocked an eyebrow as she stared at the roof of Bellamy's tent. She couldn't meet the questioning eye of her boyfriend. "Where will we go?"

"They said there's an ocean east of here," he paused, a small gulp coming from his throat. "We're leaving tomorrow and they don't want you coming with us. But I'm not going to let that happen."

A huge pang of regret burst inside Loxy as she remembered what happened with Murphy. The horrific faces of the delinquents as they watched her throw the boy against the wall with her mind. There was no way she could cover up for that.

"I guess they don't. How could they trust someone who could kill a human being just with one use of their brain?" Loxy retorted, sitting up again and trying to ignore the constant pain.

Bellamy pursed his lips together. "You've helped all of us in so many ways before they knew and you didn't kill any of us." His eyes shifted uncomfortably to the floor. "At least not with your powers."

Teeth grazed the inside of her cheeks as she instantly knew who Bellamy was referring to. "I get it, I'm a fucking monster. Believe it or not my actions haunt me everyday. No need to remind me."

"Sorry," he murmured, hesitating before putting his hand on her knee. "I'm trying to convince them you're not the monster. You're not the one we're trying to run from. It's the Grounders."

Frustration coursed through her veins. "Why are we running anyways? I can help, if anything. You've never seen me use my powers to kill Grounders." She began to feel eager at her own words.

"No, Loxy," Bellamy vigorously shook his head. "I don't want anything happening to you."

"Bellamy," Loxy protested, scooting closer to him on the bed. She placed her warm hand on Bellamy's knee. "I'm stronger than you think. A lot stronger after everything I've gone through," she tried to convince him, but he didn't budge.

"No, Loxy. Majority wants to leave and go east and I don't want us to split up. We have to go," he looked into her eyes. Suddenly, he leaned in, pressing his lips against hers into a slow, but deep kiss. "You know I love you, right?"

"What?" Her eyebrows pressed together. Her eyes burned as she fought back tears.

"I love you, Loxy Monroe. Ever since I grabbed you and held you in the Ark, to right now. I've felt something for you and it's only gotten stronger. I can't lose you." He squeezed her hands tightly before releasing them.

She paused before cupping his face with her hands. "I love you too, Bellamy Blake." They shared one more passionate kiss before he helped her to her feet.

"We need to go see Clarke. Raven was shot by Murphy," he told her sadly.

"What? How?" She demanded, marching out the tent without waiting for an answer. Fury rolled over her like storm clouds as she stomped her way past campers. Her own anger was occupying her enough for her to not notice the sheer look of terror on everyone's face as she passed.

"She looks like she's going to kill someone," somebody whispered anxiously.

"Is she going to make them fly with her mind again?" Another asked with horror.

The comments went straight past Loxy's head as she made her way into the dropship. She was met by the agonizing sounds of Raven crying out in pain.

Clarke, looking extremely flustered, held a heated blade to Raven's massive, purple wound on her hip. Finn was holding her hand tightly with a panicked look.

"That should stop the external bleeding," Clarke murmured, placing the knife down.

"What the hell happened?" Loxy demanded, rushing to Raven's side.

"It was Murphy," Bellamy answered, his face showing no sign of emotion. "He must've got her when he was angrily shooting through the floor."

"I don't understand," Finn huffed. "How did Murphy get a gun?" His dark eyes were on Bellamy.

"Long story," was all he replied with. He was definitely hiding something.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead," Raven heaved between deep breaths.

"Lucky?" Loxy echoed, staring at her friend's wound questionably.

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" Clarke asked, ignoring Loxy's small comment. "Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build a hundred bombs," Raven responded, looking at Clarke sincerely. "If we had any gunpowder left."

"Let's get back to the Reapers," Bellamy interrupted them. He was holding Lincoln's journal, the pages opened to a complex drawer of what must be a Reaper. "Maybe they can help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

Clarke and Finn exchanged glances. "Not this enemy. Trust me, we saw them. It's not an option." She quickly turned down his idea.

"We don't have time for this," Loxy cut in. She could feel everyone's eyes suddenly on her. "The plan is to go east right? Well then, we need to leave before things get worse."

Bellamy looked at her, completely bewildered. He knew she wanted to stay and fight just as much as he did, if not more. Why was she suddenly agreeing to leave?

"Can Raven walk?" Finn asked, glancing at Clarke.

"No."

"Then we'll carry her," Loxy shrugged.

"The hell you will," Raven denied, struggling to sit up. "I'm good to go," she spoke through gritted teeth.

Loxy gently placed her hands on Raven's shoulder, keeping her friend down. "That's not a good idea at all."

"Loxy is right," Clarke nodded. She leaned in close to meet Raven's eye. "That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there, is that clear?"

"Loxy, you can carry her? Right?" Finn suddenly asked, his eyebrows pressed together. "I mean, now that we know you can move things with your mind—"

"I can't carry her with my mind for hours on end." Loxy snapped, folding her arms defensively. "I'll lose my strength and then not have any in case we need to fight. I'm not invincible, and even if I was, everyone here is already damn well terrified of me after Murphy. Carrying her will just give them more reason to be scared of me, asswipe."

"Okay," Finn held his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry."

Loxy pursed her lips together, nodding slowly. "Sure." She unfolded her arms.

Finn awkwardly moved his gaze to the floor. "I'll get the stretcher."

"Can't run away fast enough, huh?" Bellamy snarled, disapproval in his eyes. He was making it very clear he didn't agree with the idea of fleeing towards the sea. "Real brave."

Finn made his way towards Bellamy but Loxy stopped him. "Bell, dying in a fight we can't win isn't brave. It's stupid. Even with me, we know fighting the Grounders is still going to be impossible. For once, try to use your head."

"It's a 120 mile walk to the ocean," Bellamy defended. "They could follow us."

"We need to leave," Clarke declared, growing impatient. Finn and Clarke ran out the room, gathering more materials most likely.

Loxy reached out her hand and grabbed Bellamy's. She could feel his calluses, rubbing them softly with her thumb. "Please," she begged quietly, aware of Raven's presence. "Stay with us. I know you don't like this, and believe me I don't either. But we need you. I need you."

"What do you want me to say?"

"That you'll go. Those kids out there look up to you. I can see how much respect they have for you and you inspire them to fight for their lives every minute. Clarke doesn't give them that, Finn doesn't, and I most certainly don't. I need you more than anything but I know I'm not the only one who does." She finished her little speech, standing on her tip toes and planting a kiss on Bellamy's cheek.

Then she walked out the drop ship, leaving the ghost of her lips on his cheek.

~

Loxy watched from the curtain of the dropship one by one as the hundred walked out the entrance of camp. Gunners leading them of course.

Knowing how much her presence terrified them, Loxy decided to wait until everyone else was out before moving. She caught Bellamy, however, lagging behind and staring longingly around the camp.

Clarke walked over to him, murmuring a few inspiring words no doubt, before walking away.

"Let's go," Loxy whispered to him, rubbing his back. "You did good here, Bellamy. We wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you," she assured him.

He nodded, grabbing a bucket of water and tossing the water into the fire. It left a white smoke cloud billowing into the sky. The two walked out the camp together, a look of fresh determination on their faces.

The pair stayed behind, allowed the entire group lead them deeper into the forest. Everyone began chattering excitedly about living by the sea. Loxy wasn't as thrilled, however, and neither was Bellamy.

She glanced over at her boyfriend, admiring his features. How did she get so damn lucky?

His broad shoulders moved as he continued walking, his freckled face serious as his brown eyes looked straight ahead, peeking out from under his dark curls. He was incredibly handsome, and sometimes Loxy wished she could just stare at his face all day.

"Something you wanna say?" Bellamy asked, a light smirk on his lips as he caught her gawking at him like an idiot.

She felt a certain warmth spread through her when she heard his joking tone. It had been a while since she'd seen Bellamy in a good, less serious mood. "You're good looking, Bellamy," she admitted.

"Oh really? Well, I mean I guess you're okay," he fired back, lowering his gun now as he grinned at her.

Loxy feigned a gasp, punching his arm. "How dare you? You know you're lucky to have someone like me." She did a hair flip, just to emphasize her point.

Bellamy smiled, reaching out and gently grabbing her hand. "I really am," he murmured happily. He stopped in his tracks, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. "I'm so lucky to have you, Red."

"And I'm incredibly fortunate for your existence in my life as well, Amy," Loxy responded, resting her head on his chest for a moment. "I hope this is all over soon."

He wrapped his bulky arms around her, pulling her into his embrace. "Me too."

Suddenly, loud screams erupted into the air as people began panicking. Loxy pulled away and looked to see what caused the commotion.

A boy collapsed onto the ground, an axe blade cutting through his face, dead. Blood gushed from the wound as everyone stared in horror.

"Grounders!" Jasper shouted, his gruff voice filling the air with fear.

Everyone immediately began running back to camp, screeching and howling in true terror.

Loxy and Bellamy looked at each other in the eye, both of them slightly shaking.

What now?

~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN TWO MONTHS! I'm a shitty writer I know I'm sorry for not updating. Once again ignore any typos and thank you all so much for the patience and support. Love you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.8K 23
"Well, you..." I start, about to say something spiteful, before Bellamy walks up to me and places his lips on mine. Without thinking I kiss him back...
21.5K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
48.2K 1.7K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...
165K 2.9K 28
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝We are the poisoned youth.❞ Secrets can be more valuable than money. They can save a life, or end one. They're just words, but can do m...