Impossible love- a harry styl...

Joharrisx द्वारा

Molly Boulton is a normal girl, living in Cheshire, England. Her life is as normal as anyone else's. That is... अधिक

Chapter 1- mr styles
Chapter 2- private tutoring
Chapter 3- dreaming
Chapter 4- hiding
Chapter 5- reality
Chapter 6- not so secret admirers
Chapter 7- breaking
Chapter 8- more than friends
Chapter 9- goodnight kisses
Chapter 10- grandmas house
Chapter 11- harry and freddie
Chapter 12- christmas day
Chapter 13- boxing day
Chapter 14- regretting
Chapter 15- waking up
Chapter 16- niall's escape
Chapter 17- harry and molly
Chapter 18- free again!
Chapter 19- back to school
Chapter 20- love potion
Chapter 21- the truth
Chapter 22- love songs
Chapter 23- harry or finn?
Chapter 24- its not the potion...
Chapter 25- harry's songs
Chapter 26- visions
Chapter 27- going into town
Chapter 28- finn's question
Chapter 29- days before the disco
Chapter 30- does he know?
Chapter 31- the disco
Chpter 32- running away
Chapter 33- harry picks us up
Chapter 35- silence
Chapter 36- finding harry
Chapter 37- harry finds out
Chapter 38- the party
Chapter 39- the bridge
Chapter 40- the river
Chapter 41- back in time
Chapter 42- saving harry

Chapter 34- dan

87 2 0
Joharrisx द्वारा

Harry's POV

"Bye now" I say, giving Molly a small wink. She smiles at me, her hazel eyes glowing in the moonlight. Why does she have to be so beautiful. It infuriates me, seeing her with Finn. However, I know Finn has his date... Molly. Molly crombie, I hope. Everything between those to is so hidden and I am made to belive they are just friends. Are they just friends? I know Finn, and I know what he gets up to. I remember all those times I've come home to find Finn sucking the face off a girl who doesn't even really want to kiss him. I hope this is different with Molly. I know this is a bit harsh, but I think my brother is a real player and I really hope Molly isn't falling into his little trap. I know who he fancies, he wrote it in his little diary. Is he using Molly to get to her?

Soon the thoughts are jamming my head up and I shake it to relieve the stress. I realise that I am still parked here, in the same place I dropped them off. I can see their bodies by the main door by the stairs. I sigh, pressing my foot down on the accelerator. I'd told My friend, drake, that I would watch football with him. After all, he only lives in west Kirby. He's one of of the teachers here who I have tried to befriend. However, he seems to be more interested in slacking off and watching football than he is actually teaching the kids something. I, however, am into slightly more academic subjects like reading.

"Yo, mate" drake shouts as I get out of my car. He has opened the door and has come out rushing to meet me. His glasses have all gone wonky and his hair is all out of place.

"Em.. Hi?" I quietly reply. Obviously I am not as outgoing as this man. He walks me in and closes the door behind me. His tv is already on. I must be a little late for the game. I'm actually only doing this to make friends and, although I don't really like drake, I guess I could do with some proper friends and not people who I used to hang around with.

Nobody at school seems to like me, or understand me even. Everyone, that is, apart from Molly, who, although she is only 13, is the closest to a friend that I've ever had. She's so clueless and young, but at the same time is more smart and understanding than anyone my own age. I can just imagine her blonde streaked hair in my hands right now-

"Come sit here, Tia" drake says and I am drawn away from my trail of thought. I find myself face to face with a rather attractive young blonde, dressed in a skimpy little mini skirt and crop top. I roll my eyes. She seems like a slut and she hasn't even opened her mouth. Why would someone like drake have a girlfriend like that? She looks more like a prostitute!

"Oh, who's this?" She says seductively, biting her lip and placing a finger in my chest. Oh no, not this time. I back away, sitting down on the couch. I don't answer her, but look across to drake. I guess this is why his hair is out of place then...

"Oh, Tia, this is Harry" he states, pointing to me. "Harry, this is Tia" he tells me and I nod, looking her up and down. I've gotta admit, she is hot, but not my type. Definitely not.

"Can I sit next to you, Harry?" She asks me, stepping closer. Please no. I look around the room for help. Anywhere but her torchorous, blue eyes that I can feel raking up my body. I shiver.

"No, go sit next to your boyfriend" I say sharply, and the smile is wiped straight off her smug little face. She pouts for a second and then laughs. She turns to drake, who is also laughing.

"Is there something I don't understand here?" I ask them but they keep laughing. I roll my eyes again.

"Boyfriend?" Drake chuckles, looking at Tia. Well, I was kind of assuming that they were going out because of the state of drakes hair, I don't think they are anything less than that. I give them a puzzled look.

"Oh, don't be silly, Harry. I don't date people" she laughs in a sort of evil way that makes me gulp. "Anyway, dray here has already got a girlfriend. I am just one of his..." She pauses for a moment before adding "friends..." She looks over at drake and I just catch a wink out of the corner of my eyes. They are definitely not friends? Friends... With benefits maybe? And drake has already got a girlfriend! That cheating brat! And she knows...

"Do you want me to be one of your friends?" She teases, walking towards me. I feel the air become hotter and before I know it I'm running.

Seconds later I am out of the door, with the slut tagging along behind me. Drake is still inside the house. Well, I've decided I'm not staying here any longer so I hop into my car, pulling away before Tia can grab me.

...

I drive to the nearest pub in west Kirby, and sit in the bar, alone. There are many men around who I don't recognise and it's not the same as the familiar pub down my road in Holmes chapel that me and my old mates used to hang out in.

I order a beer and take out my phone. I've got a new message. I open it up and find it's an unknown number. I wonder who it could be? I read it out.

'Hello Harry,

I've finally been let out of prison after two years being locked up.

I'm never going to be the same after what you did to me.

I think the only way I can get back at you is revenge.

You should've seen it coming.

I know where you live.

I know where you work.

And I know where you are.

My phone tracks you.

However, you know who else I know where they are?

Your sweet, little brother, Finn.

I know he's at caldy right now.

I never stopped following you and your wretched, messed up family.

I've been travelling for hours.

I'm half an hour away.

I'm coming.

Dan'

Suddenly my body freezes. He's coming back. My worst enemy is coming back. Dan holloway is his name. He used to be my best friend all through primary school, and high school. Until I met Emma... We started to meet up, all three of us, and it became obvious that Dan had feelings for Emma, but she was always closer to me. His jealousy started to build up and It was then I realised the hatred that Dan contained for people, and I didn't like it. Ever since that drunken night I kissed her, Dan has hated me, and swore that he would make my life hell.

...

I don't reply to the message, but instead I run straight out of the pub and out onto the street, scouring the road for my car. I run to the end of the road where it's parked and hop in, starting the ignition. It revs but doesn't go. I twist the key again. Still nothing. I press on the pedal for all its worth until eventually, it starts to go. I sigh in relief. I can't have anything happening to Finn, even if he is trying to steal my Molly.

I zoom down the roads at twice the speed limit. I would normally stop and check these sorts of things but right now, that is the last thing on my mind. I have to find Finn... And Molly! If Molly is with Finn at this point then she could be seriously harmed too! This would all be my fault! What would I say to Sonia?!

Hastily, I pull into caldy and pull up to the road. I can see Molly's face near the body of an older man with his hood up. He quickly turns around and my eyes widen, my breathing quickening and my heart racing. That, standing in front of Molly, is my most dreaded enemy. I can't see Finn anywhere but I can certainly see the outline of Molly under the street lamps. I can feel my hands grappling onto the steering wheel so hard that it could brake. I try to calm down, but there is no way. I resist the urge to get out of the car and chase after Dan, as much as I want to.

Suddenly, he turns around and his blue eyes meet mine. For a minute he looks a bit shocked and taken aback, maybe even a little scared at me. I remember how nice they used to be, how they used to glow whenever was played his favourite game and hung out by my tree in the summer. Things were better back then...

However, shock soon turns to anger and his slight smile turns into a deep frown, and I'm sure mine does also as he takes off down the street.

I can just about catch the words "This isn't over, styles!" And I growl in the back of my throat, shaking my head. This isn't even a dream, it's reality. One of my reoccurring nightmares. It takes a while before Molly and what I think is Finn, emerge from behind the school wall. I think Finn has a football on his head and what is that Molly's wearing? Finn's t-shirt?! I soon notice that Finn isn't even wearing a top! Now normally, I would be so jealous right now, but the jealousy is replaced with anger, and anger is my source of hatred.

I hear some whispering between Finn and molly but I don't take any notice of it, instead I keep my eyes locked on the white dot bobbing down the road. I know he's not finished with me, and I'm definitely not finished with him either.

"Harry?" I pick up Molly's whispering words and they seem so worried, so full of hurt, that almost snap out of my angry state and tell her everything. However, my mind won't let me do that so I keep my mouth shut, just as always. I guess I have nothing to say that will make the situation better. And, after past experiences, I've found that saying things can lead to problems that keeping it shut would get you out of... Let's think... For example, dan?

I look in the mirror to see Finn and Molly talking and I scowl. One bad thing after another. I pull away hard, making me and everyone else jolt back in their seat. I want to get out of here, fast. I don't want anyone following me home...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Two People One World Sanelisiwe Gwala द्वारा

रहस्य / थ्रिलर

213 0 57
Olivianas life was normal a typical girl who works at a designer shop for a living with a bad past. When he stumbles across Harry Styles a dangerous...
1.6K 21 26
Elizabeth Jones is a normal teenager. She lives in Cheshire and dreams of being a forensic scientist. But when it comes to her midnight kiss with her...
7.1K 78 26
Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing opportunity. An opportunity that changed...
2.8M 29.2K 38
Melody is a normal girl. Studies in NYU in the morning, works in the afternoon, Nothing major. What happens when she gets coffee spilled on her from...