A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 5.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Don't Judge Me Part 2.

9.7K 272 34
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

I sighed and looked at them contemplating if I should or shouldn't. I mean they are my best friend's but they're also Y/n's. I took a deep breathe and looked at them.

Hailey:"She cheated on me"I said. They all looked at me shocked and shook their heads.

Kendall:"What? No way!"She said shaking her head.

Bella:"Y/n? Cheat on you? Never!"She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Hailey:"Well she did with some Natalie or something"I said making them frown"She took part in fast and the furious"I said making them nod.

Gigi:"Are you sure?"She asked. I nodded and sighed. I was holding in my tears trying not to break down in front of them.

Kylie:"Hails? Are you okay?"She asked worried. I nodded and shook my head.

Hailey:"Yeah can we just go...I wanna go home"I said. They nodded and drive over to my place. The drive was quite and really awkward.  I saw Y/n's car and groaned making them give me a small smile.

Bella:"She really wanted to see you"She said. I sighed and saw her sitting on the stairs. She saw the car drive in and woke up instantly. I got out and walked to my door.

Y/n:"Hey Babe"She said making me roll my eyes and walk in. She looked at the girls who walked right past her.

Hailey:"What do you want?"I asked looking at her. The girls just walked to the living room leaving us in the kitchen alone.

Y/n:"What do you mean?"She asked confused"Hails I haven't seen you in three weeks and I missed my girlfriend"She said walking towards me trying to hold me. I moved back making her frown.

Hailey:"You don't get to do that"I said making her look at me confused.

Y/n:"Babe what did I-"

Hailey:"Don't call me that!"I said making her frown. I saw the girls walk in and I sighed"Just go Y/n. I don't want you here"I said. She walked towards me making me take a step back.

Y/n:"Hailey what did I do?"She asked. I couldn't take it anymore so I just let it all out.

Hailey:"I saw the pictures Y/n and  I saw everything. How could you do that to me? After everything I've been through! After everything you've been through and you do it to me huh! So was she an actress Y/n? Was she attractive enough for you?"I asked on the verge of tears.

Y/n:"Hailey I have no idea what you're taking about"She said. I took out my phone and threw it at her. She caught and looked at it wide eyed"I can explain-"

Hailey:"Just get out"I said. She shook her head and walked towards me grabbing my hands making me look at her.

Y/n:"Hailey-"

Hailey:"God Y/n just go! I wish I didn't see those pictures Y/n. They hurt me more then anything. They hurt me so much Y/n that I was blind!"I said breaking down and pulling my hands away from her.

Y/n:"Hailey I didn't cheat on you! Girls you have to believe me"She said looking at them. They all looked down and shook their heads.

Kendall:"Leave Y/n"She said making Y/n shake her head.

Y/n:"No you have to let me explain"She said. I shook my head and pointed at the door.

Hailey:"Get out! Now!"I said making her look at me and shake her head.

Y/n:"Baby I didn't-"

Hailey:"Y/n! Get out!"I yelled making her step back and look at me. She had tears in her eyes making my heart break a little"We're over! Get out!"I said pushing her out. She stood outside my door with shock written all over her face as I slammed the door on her.

I closed the door and slid down it facing the girls who had ran over and hugged me. I cried as I heard Y/n banging on the door outside begging me to let her in.

Y/n:"Hailey!"She yelled banging on my door"Let me in please!"She said banging on it. She kept on banging on it making me cry more.

Bella:"It's okay...we're here"She said in a calming voice. Y/n was still banging on the door making me cry harder.

Y/n:"Hailey..."She said in a small voice"Baby please..I need you"She said making me cry harder if that was even possible. I saw the girls frown when she said that but quickly hid it.

I sat there for a good hour crying until I heard Y/n open her car door and drive off. I sighed and whipped my tears away and looked at them sniffing a few times.

Hailey:"I'm gonna go shower and go to bed"I said making them nod and help me. I walked to my room and went to my bathroom letting the hot water hit my body letting all my muscles relax. I finish shower and went to my room and changed. I saw the girls walk in and in sit on my bed giving me small smiles.

Kendall:"You okay?"She asked. I sighed and went under the covers missing Y/n's warmth already.

Hailey:"No but I can't really say I feel good"I said making them nod"Guys I love you but I really wanna sleep"I said making them nod and wake up.

Gigi:"We'll leave you alone to sleep and stuff...we'll come by later"She said. I nodded and gave them a small smile. They walked out and closed the doors leaving me alone to cry myself to sleep thinking about Y/n. I miss her already

KENDALL'S POV.

I know Y/n would never cheat on Hailey but those pictures didn't look taken out of context or anything. It looked real and all of us were really shocked Y/n would do something like this but I wasn't really convinced with it. I know Y/n and she isn't a player. 

Kendall:"I don't believe it"I said walking out of Hailey's house and to my car with the girls following.

Kylie:"Ken I know but those pictures didn't look-" I cut her off and hopped in the car.

Kendall:"Yeah I know"I said backing out the driveway.

Bella:"Ken we cant really say anything"She said.

Gigi:"All we can do is be there for Hailey"She said making me nod and frown. But who's gonna be there for Y/

We drove over to my mom's place since she invited us for dinner. She invited Y/n to which is going to be really awkward but something tells me my family already knows and it's going to be one interesting night. I sighed and parked my car in the driveway and hopped out with the girls.

Kylie:"We're here!"She yelled as we walked in. We walked in the kitchen and saw Y/n's sisters and my My sisters with worried looks on theirs faces.

Kris:"What happened?"She asked as she walked in with her phone in her hand. I saw Y/n's parents on their phones and walk out looking stressed.

Bella:"What's going on?"She asked confused and worried like the rest of us. Y n's parents looked at her sisters and they sighed looking at us.

Freya:"Y/n walked into the house and ran straight up to get room and started packing bags-"

Gigi:"What! To where?"She asked alarmed.

Hanna:"We don't know"She said concerned.

Freya:"We asked her what's wrong and she said that her and Hailey broke up and she just needed a break from everything. We were telling her that running away wasn't going to solve anything but she didn't listen"She said running her hands through her hair.

Hanna:"She just packed her bags and grabbed her past port and headed for the car. We have been calling everywhere but there is no sign of Y/n anywhere. No pictures. No calls. No texts. Nothing"She said.

Y/d/n:"We tried tracking her phone but it's turned off"He said sighing and rubbing his head.

Y/m/n:"It's like she dropped of the face of the earth"She said letting a few tears escape.

Kim:"What happened girls?"She asked. Everyone looked at each other making me sigh and sit down.

Kendall:"Hailey thinks Y/n cheated on her with-"

Freya:"What!"She shouted making all of us flinch. Y/d/n patted her shoulders making her calm down and look at me"Go on"She said.

Kendall:"With some Nathalie Kelley girl and Hailey saw the picture's and lost it. She couldn't deal with be in on cheated on again so she just ended it"I said. I saw her sisters shake their head and groan.

Hanna:"She didn't cheat! Nathalie was being a bitch!"She said making her parents hit her head"What! It's the truth"She said making us all look at her confused.

Kylie:"What do you mean?"She asked looking at them. We all turned to her sisters who had pissed off expressions on their faces.

Freya:"Nathalie kissed her!"She shouted making us all flinch"Sorry but you guys are stupid especially you and Kendall, Kylie"She said pissed off. We looked down ashamed avoiding their glares.

Khloe:"Just explain properly"She said. They sighed and we looked up waiting for them to continue.

Freya:"Nathalie and I have been friends for a while and we wanted to meet up and catch up so I invited Hanna and Y/n since she said she'd like to see them to. I always knew that she had a thing for Y/n but I knew Y/n wouldn't do anything and I knew Nathalie wouldn't try anything-"

Kourtney:"Yeah..that worked out well"She said.

Freya:"Aw thanks!"She said faking excitement"Anyways....we had lunch and then when Hanna and I went to get the car we saw Nathalie laugh and hug Y/n. We dismissed it and drove forward and stopped when we saw Nathalie kiss her. She pushed Nathalie away and bolted straight for the car. She didn't kiss back. She stayed loyal and she was going to tell Hailey as soon as she came"She said. We all looked at each other and shot up from our seats.

Kendall:"We have to tell Hailey!"I said making everyone nod but her parents shake their heads.

Y/d/n:"Give Hailey some time to rest and then you girls can tell her tomorrow"He said.

Y/m/n:"She must be tired and hearing all this must of upset her more. Let her rest and then you girls can tell her tomorrow"She said looking at us and Y/n's sisters and mines.

Hanna:"God, we don't even know where she is!"She said frustrated. Where are you Y/n

Y/N POV.

Three weeks. That's all it took for everything to turn upside down and crash. Her words kept on replying in my head making my heart and head hurt like someone was constantly stabbing it. I know it wasn't right for me to just pack up and leave but I couldn't deal anyone or anything right now.

"Miss Y/l/n...Welcome to the Bahamas"The flight attendant said snapping me put of my thoughts. I smiled and nodded. We landed and I sighed knowing my parents were probably worried about me. I decided to text them and tell them I was doing. I took out my phone and texted Freya.

Hey, I'm doing fine so don't worry about me. I'll be back in a few days...or weeks. I'll see. Love you and take care. xx

I walked to the car I rented and got in and started driving to my hotel. I arrived at my hotel and put my bags down and walked out to the balcony that had a view of the sea making me smile a little.

Time to just forget everything and everyone

Authors note.

Hey guys..😊

I hope you enjoyed the chapters and also I will update as much as I can. School started again so I will be busy buy I will try and update as soon as I can. Please vote and comment.

Love you guys😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.3K 16
You are a famous music artist who decides to collab with Machine Gun Kelly. What happens when you start developing feelings and sense chemistry with...
1.8M 69.5K 31
Modest & ordinary Y/n was arranged to marry Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the richest men in South Korea. Would cold Taehyung warm up to Y/n? Would...
282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...
366K 7.3K 35
Do you get Deja Vu when she's with you do you get deja Vu (hmm) do you get Deja Vu - Deja Vu by Olivia Rodrigo Harry Styles x Fem OC! social media x...