A Family Friend {Hailey Baldw...

By Alecia_Xo

"๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ: ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
Introduction.
Who Would Have Thought Part 1.
Who Would Have Thought Part 2.
Who Would Have Thought Part 3.
Who Would Have Thought Part 4.
Who Would Have Thought Part 5.
Who Would Have Thought Part 6.
Who Would Have Thought Part 7.
Who Would Have Thought Part 8.
Who Would Have Thought Part 9.
Who Would Have Thought Part 10.
I'm Sorry Part 1.
I'm Sorry Part 2.
I'm Sorry Part 3.
I'm Sorry Part 4.
Memories.
You're Mine.
Offical Part 1.
Official Part 2.
Feeling's Part 1.
Feeling's Part 2.
Feeling's Part 3.
Feeling's Part 4.
Feeling's Part 6.
Feeling's Part 7.
Don't Judge Me Part 1.
Don't Judge Me Part 2.
Don't Judge Me Part 3.
Don't Judge Me Part 4.
Don't Judge Me Part 5.
Don't Judge Me Part 6.
Don't Judge Me Part 7.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 1.
Author's Note.
Unspoken Words And Chance's? Part 2.
SHOOK
I Want This Part 1.
I Want This Part 2.
I Want This Part 3.
Question's- Kendall Jenner.
Questions- Hailey Baldwin
I Want This Part 4.
I Want This Part 5.
I Want This Part 6.
Its All About You Part 1.
Its All About You Part 2.
Drifting Part 1.
Drifting Part 2.
Drifting Part 3.
Drifting Part 4.
Dirfting Part 5.
Drifting Part 6.
Drifting Part 7.
This Is Me Part 1.
This Is Me Part 2.
Authors note.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 1.
Memories..... Do Not Open Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 1.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 2.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 3.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 4.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 5.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 6.
Let Me Make It Up To You Part 7.
Protective Part 1.
Protective Part 2.
Protective Part 3.
Bora Bora Part 1.
Bora Bora Part 2.
Bora Bora Part 3.
Our Future.
Bora Bora Part 4.
Bora Bora Part 5.
Bora Bora Part 6.
Bora Bora Part 7.
Bora Bora Part 8.
Moving.
The Start Of Something New Part 1.
The Start Of Something New Part 2.
The Start Of Something New Part 3.
Author's Note.
The Start Of Something New Part 4.
Reckless Love.
She's My Humanity.
Where Love Lies...
The Love Affair.
The Girl Next Door.
Die For You.
Celebrity One Shots.
Pain And Pleasure.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

Feeling's Part 5.

11.2K 316 53
By Alecia_Xo

HAILEY'S POV.

I sat frozen in my spot shocked. Did she really just say she loves me. I was speechless but I was beyond happy at this. I've been waiting weeks to say that to her and here she is telling me she loves me.

Y/n:"Uh maybe we should-"I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers kissing her with as much passion as I could. I pulled away and looked at her.

Hailey:"I'm in love with you Y/n Y/s/n Y/l/n"I said making her smile.

Y/n:"Really?"She asked making me nod and kiss her again. She kissed back and pulled away after a few minute's.

Hailey:"I love you"I said smiling at her making her smile big and kiss my lips.

Y/n:"I love you too"She said inches away from my lips. I connected our lips and felt my whole body jolt with electricity. She rested her hands on my waist pulling me closer.

Hailey:"We should continue this at your place"I said pulling away catching my breathe making her nod and wake up.

Y/n:"We definitely should..."She said extending her hand for me to take. We drove over to the apartment in silence thinking about what just happened.

I couldn't whip the huge smile that was on my face. Every time I thought about what she told me I felt the butterflies in my stomach go insane and my heart race like crazy. We arrived at her apartment and walked in.

Hailey:"So what-"I was cut off my lips on mine kissing me hungrily. I was shocked at first but kissed back wrapping my arms around her neck. She pulled me closer to her and rested her hands on my ass. 

Y/n:"Jump"She mumbled against her lips making me jump and wrap my legs around her as she carried me upstairs to the bedroom. I was so lost in her kisses that I didn't even know that we were in the room until I felt soft silk sheets. I tugged her shirt making her pull away and look at me"Are you-"I cut her off by removing her shirt for her and pulling her closer to me.

Hailey:"Shut up and kiss me"I said pulling her in for a kiss.  She kissed back and put her hands by each side of my head hovering over me. I ran  my hands down her back making her let out a moan.

She kissed from my lips going to my jaw and then my neck finding my sweet spot. I moaned as she found my sweet spot sucking on it marking me.

Hailey:"Babe..I-I have a photoshoot later"I said making her pull away and look at me. Her eyes were darker and filled with lust.

Y/n:"They can cover it up"She said going back to my neck making me arch my back a little"You're mine"She said in my ear sending shivers down my back.

Hailey:"All yours"I said kissing her neck and sucking on it making her moan. I flipped her over and straddled her grinding down on her. She let out a loud moan and pulled away looking at me.

Y/n:"Hailey-"I cut her off by kissing her and biting her lip pulling away and looking at her.

Hailey:"I wanna try something...."I said making her look at me confused.

Y/n:"What-"I put my finger in her lips cutting her off. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

Hailey:"Just relax..."I said biting her ear and kissing her neck going down. I left a trail of kisses going from her neck to her jeans. I undid the button and pulled down the zipper making her stop my hands.

Y/n:"Hailey...you don't have to do anything. We could just cuddle and watch movies"She said. I smiled and pecked her lips.

Hailey:"Babe..just trust me. I want this..."I said making her look hesitant. I slipped my hand in her jeans and rubbed her member making her moan.

Y/n:"Hailey"She said in a warning tone. I kissed her lips and bit her lip.

Hailey:"Just relax..."I said making her nod and lay back. I moved to her jeans and pulled her jeans down along with her boxes. I drooled at the sight in front of me. Fuck.

Y/N POV.

I'm still trying process everything that is happening right now. We were just having a make out session and somehow it led to me getting a hand job. She pulled down my jeans and boxes reveling my very hard member. I looked down and saw eyeing it making me smirk.

Y/n:"You okay babe?"I asked making her nod and look at me.

Hailey:"You're just..,wow"She said making me chuckle. I looked at her and sighed.

Y/n:"Hails you don't have to do-"I was cut off my hands moving up and down my member making me lose my mind"Fuck.."I groaned throwing my head back. My mind turned into much and god were her hands talented.

Hailey:"Baby...I wanna taste you"She said making my head snap up and look at her.

Y/n:"Uh..."I was honestly trying to process the new information and considering her hands were still busy on my member it wasn't helping. It  looks like I didn't even have a say when I felt warm lips wrapped around my member making my whole body jerk"Fuck!"I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down. She started to deep throat me making me let out small moans and groans and occasional growls

My mind was turned into mush and my whole world just got ten times fucking better. God her mouth was so warm, so talented...so mine. She was driving me insane. The moans that were escaping her mouth were enough for me to come right then and there and god her tongue. Don't even get me started on that.

Y/n:"Oh god...Hails I'm close"I said giving her a warning. She didn't seem to stop but just fastened her pace and started massaging my balls making my whole body tense up.

Hailey:"Hmm..you taste so good babe"She said making me let put a throaty moan. I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach making me moan.

Y/n:"Fuck! I'm Cumming..."I moaned out as I shot thick ropes into her mouth. She moaned and kept going milking me dry making me moan louder. She let go of my shaft with one pop and sat on my stomach sighing like she had the most refreshing drink of her life. I closed my eyes still recovering from my mind blowing orgasm.

Hailey:"Babe..."She said kissing my neck making me hum in response. I couldn't really from any words right now. I heard a giggle making me smile a little"Did I blow your mind babe?"She asked in my ear biting it"No pun intended"She said making me let put a hoarse  laugh.

Y/n:"Trust me babe...you did more than that"I said making her smile and nod. She leaned down to my lips and pecked them.

Hailey:"I'm glad..."She said connecting our lips. I gripped her waist and bit her lip making her moan into the kiss. She pulled away and looked at me"I need to get ready for my photoshoot"She said making me nod. She got off me and walked to the bathroom. I pulled up my boxes up and sat on the bed still in a daze cause fuck that was amazing.

I sat in the bed and waited for her till she walked out and saw me. She walked over to me and straddled me making me smirk and bit her lip making her moan.

Y/n:"Coming back for more"I said making her laugh and nod.

Hailey:"Later babe.."She said making me look at her shocked. She giggled pecked my lips"It's not my fault you taste good baby.."She said making me let out a small moan.

Y/n:"God I really love you..."I said making her giggle and peck my lips.

Hailey:"I love you to babe"She said making me smile"Well, I have to get going"She said waking up and grabbing her bag and phone.

Y/n:"Need a ride?"I asked. She shook her head and pecked my lips"I called a cab.. And don't you have to go to the studio?"She asked. I nodded and and kissed her once more.

Hailey:"Bye and I love you.."She said making me smile.

Y/n:"Bye be safe and I love you too"I said pecking her lips.  She left leaving me there in my thoughts. I sighed and decided to get changed and head over to the studio.

I arrived at the studio and saw Abel and a few other artists that I'm collaborating with. I greeted them and showed them some of my new material making them smirk.

Future:"I always love collaborating with you"He said making me chuckle.

Nicki (Minaj):"Same here..I'm guessing your inspiration is your girlfriend"She said smirking making me blush.

Abel:"Hailey Baldwin..."He said making me hit his chest.

Y/n:"Alright, Alright I get it...what can I say love her"I said making them laugh.

Abel:"Clearly.."He said making me hit his chest.

Y/n:"Let's get to work Starboy"I said making them chuckle.

Abel:"Sure thing Stargirl"He said making me smile. We worked on the songs etc until  for hours having a good time and enjoying each other's company. We looked at the time and our eyes went wide.

Future:"Wow I can't believe we've been here that long"He said referring to the time.

Y/n:"Shit! That's long guys...it's eleven o clock"I said making them chuckle and nod.

Nicki:"We know Y/n/n"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"So you guys gonna be there at the concert tomorrow?"I asked making them nod.

Abel:"Well, we are performing with you so..duh"He said making me hit his head.

Y/n:"I'm double checking ass"I said making them chuckle and shake their heads. We all bid our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Hailey.

Babygirl😍❤:"Babe you're probably working late at the studio so I decided to call Ken and them over since they came for the concert we also got food so don't worry. Love you and see you later😘😏"

I read the text and smiled. I got in my car and drove over to the apartment. I walked to the door and heard loud laughs making me chuckle. I walked in a threw my jacket on the chair.

Gigi:"Rapist!"She yelled as I walked I'm the living room making me chuckle.

Bella:"I wouldn't mind being raped by Y/n"She said winking at me making me chuckle.

Gigi:"Truth that..hottest rapist ever!"She said making me burst out laughing along with everyone. Hailey threw a pillow at them making them smirk at her.

Hailey:"She's mine"She said fake glaring at them.

Kendall:"Jealous much"She said smirking at her. I chuckled and plopped down neck to Hails in the love seat.

Y/n:"Hey babe"I said pecking her lips. She smiled and pecked mines.

Hailey:"Hey babe..hungry?"She asked making me smirk and the girls all make disgusted faces.

Kylie:"Eww Y/n!"She said throwing the pillow at me. I chuckled and smirked at her.

Y/n:"Please it's not even remotely close to things you and Tyga do"I said making her blush.

Gigi:"Still..."She said.

Bella:"Ew"She said scrunching up her face.

Y/n:"Don't even get me started on Mr Malik and Mr Tesfaye"I said making them glare at me.

Bella:"You wouldn't dare.."She said making me smirk.

Y/n:"Bells remember the time when I went on tour with Abel and you and him were in the dressing room-"I was cut off by her jumping on me and putting her hand over my mouth.

Bella:"Okay...Shut up"She said making me hum and nod. I licked her hand making her pull away and laugh"I'm not Hailey Y/n/n"She said making Hailey blush.

Kendall:"I've never been do glad to be single"She said making me turn to her.

Y/n:"Oh I've got some juicy stuff on you Jenner....remember the time you and Harry-"

Kendall:"Hailey she's hungry...feed her"She said cutting me off. I smirked at Hailey while she rolled her eyes playfully.

Hailey:"Come on..."She said pulling my to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 42
- แด€ แดแดแด…แด‡สŸ แด€ษดแด… แด€ษด แด€แด„แด›แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแด„ษชแด€สŸ แดแด‡แด…ษชแด€ า“แด›. แด›ษชแดแดแด›สœแด‡ฬแด‡ แด„สœแด€สŸแด€แดแด‡แด›โค๏ธŽ (สŸษชา“แด‡ sแด›แดส€ส) started: Jan.29.2021 -๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ...
364K 6.9K 37
Karla Jenner was the youngest daughter of Kris' and Caitlyn. At only seventeen, when your life is all about fame and having cameras in your face it's...
282K 5.6K 23
in which the youngest daughter of two of the most famous people in hollywood faces her toughest challenge yet; living. { in which the author writes a...
544K 14.8K 53
Charlotte Jenner, a twenty three year old celebrity, music artist, model, and mother, continues to navigate her life with millions of people watching...